Sponsored

NH buyers, what dealership are you planning to use?

Maineah

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford isn't requiring any additional down deposit than the 100 you've already put down. Personally I'd be comfortable with something under a grand as long as it is completely refundable.

You should figure out this week what you want and what they want to charge you for it.

Changing is easy before placing an order. You have until order banks close in March to change if you want to. Best of luck!
He specifically made a point to say the deposit is non-refundable...
Sponsored

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Leave. They lying.

So AFTER you transfer, if want to spend your time, feel free to call them a liar and send to the GM to let them know why they lost your business

OP
OP

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been speaking with Bill Dube in Dover since it's the closest to me just over the border in ME. I hadn't even considered going elsewhere so this whole thread is news to me...I am def. wary of their Bronco guy - while I am no expert by any stretch, the guy I've been speaking to seems clueless. Texted me the washout floor w/plugs wasn't available on any 4-door model...Haven't talked much about prices yet but he did say their delivery/dealer fee is in $400 range (I can't remember exact) and they require a min-max deposit of $500-$2500. Told me the reason was Ford is trying to prevent dealerships faking reservations to boost their inventory or something like that. Honestly don't feel comfortable with this dude so interested in how easy it is to switch location of the reservation...If I transfer will it still be in line based on date of reservation?
It's super easy to switch!

You can do it through your Ford account, which you created, when you made your reservation.

When you switch your reservation, Ford will refund your original $100 deposit. Your new dealership will probably requirw a new $100 deposit. When I switched to Stephens, they asked for check or money order. I asked if they would take debit. They had no problem with that. The swap actually happened, before I made the deposit to Stephens, so the deposit didn't hold anything up.

Also, you will NOT lose your place in line, no mater what the dealer tells you. Your dealership sounds sketchy. What you have said, here, would be more than enough to make me swap.

Last edited:
OP
OP

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You should, specifically, tell him to stick that non-refundable BS up his ass. There are plenty of decent dealerships to choose from, and online shopping has put them ALL right at your fingertips. MSRP is the norm, but invoice pricing is easy to find, too. Hell, I walked away from a 20+ year (5 vehicle) relationship with my dealer, because they valued a couple extra bucks, over customer loyalty.

Maineah

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just spoke to Bill Dube and they'll be charging MSRP plus a $479 "admin" fee in addition to the normal items which I don't think anyone can get rid of - destination charge from Ford ($1495 as listed on build summary) and State title fee. He also said the "acquisition fee" listed in the build summary is not charged since that is specific to leases. I'm not really worried about a deposit since I don't plan on backing out but the fact they're playing these games doesn't instill a sense of trust...

Sponsored

BroncoNext

Heritage
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon daily driver, ā€˜78 CJ for fun
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ford of Londonderry called me for the first time yesterday asking if I was ready to place an order.... ummm thanks but I swapped dealers 3 weeks ago!

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford of Londonderry called me for the first time yesterday asking if I was ready to place an order.... ummm thanks but I swapped dealers 3 weeks ago!
I was trying to switch there (or at least get info about what their pricing was) but they said they weren't taking new people cause they were over their allocations. Sounds like they didn't understand how that works (or at least they have a different interpretation than most of us here) but hey, sounds like there was no chance of someone swapping and bumping someone out of allocations.

Good news for this who reserved there first. I tried on reservation night but the system didn't seem to think they were a dealership at the time I did it... So I found a different one

OP
OP

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was trying to switch there (or at least get info about what their pricing was) but they said they weren't taking new people cause they were over their allocations. Sounds like they didn't understand how that works (or at least they have a different interpretation than most of us here) but hey, sounds like there was no chance of someone swapping and bumping someone out of allocations.

Good news for this who reserved there first. I tried on reservation night but the system didn't seem to think they were a dealership at the time I did it... So I found a different one
I stopped in there to discuss pricing, about three weeks ago. They wouldn't even say whether or not they were doing ADM. They did say invoice pricing is out of the question. They didn't really know anything about the Bronco, and they barely knew what they had on the lot, as far as the Sport goes. I walked out of there convinced I will probably never use Ford of Londonderry, again (purchased a vehicle in 2005, from them).

BroncoNext

Heritage
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Yeah we used them (sorry meant to quote - Ford of Londonderry) about 5 years ago for an F150 so that was only reason for my initial choice. (My res is early 7/14) But since I hadnā€™t heard boo from them, I was shopping around. Didnā€™t seem like much was happening in Northeast so ended up doing the Stephenā€™s Auto deal, the road trip will be fun, even if ends up in January 2022 since Iā€™m deferring. I did mention to the woman that I found another deal for $1000 below invoice. She was pleasant but didnā€™t seem to care one way or another about losing a customer.

Last edited:

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Where did u go? Did Lā€™derry say what number I were?

Sponsored

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

Yeah I am dealing with Londonderry and they confused me, like... they kinda hinted that the list went how they got orders? Like if someone committed to ordering from them, they would get thereā€™s before me no matter what my time stamp place in line was?

how can we confirm our place in line?

What is x plan?

Autofair is garbage

BroncoNext

Heritage
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Where did u go? Did Lā€™derry say what number I were?
I switched to Stephenā€™s in WV for the $1000 below invoice deal and the clear, concise communication.
Unfortunately I didnā€™t ask about the allocation/or my place in line (or what they THOUGHT was my place in line, considering I shouldnā€™t have been in their line anymore ;)
Good luck!

OP
OP

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I am dealing with Londonderry and they confused me, like... they kinda hinted that the list went how they got orders? Like if someone committed to ordering from them, they would get thereā€™s before me no matter what my time stamp place in line was?

how can we confirm our place in line?

What is x plan?

Autofair is garbage
Either they don't know, or they are lying to you. Time stamp matters. Who places their order first does not matter.

Yoy can't really confirm your place in line, without know who else is in line with you. All you have is a reservation time stamp.

X-plan is not available for the Bronco, so it really doesn't matter; but you can find all the info you want by hitting up Google.

OP
OP

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I switched to Stephenā€™s in WV for the $1000 below invoice deal and the clear, concise communication.
Unfortunately I didnā€™t ask about the allocation/or my place in line (or what they THOUGHT was my place in line, considering I shouldnā€™t have been in their line anymore ;)
Good luck!
I did the same. I placed my order, yesterday. I am number 116, at Stephen's.
Sponsored