Sponsored

NH buyers, what dealership are you planning to use?

Chief Keith

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got this email from McFarland Ford in Exeter NH. “We will give you and your group a $399 discount on your Bronco purchases.
(that is the equivalence of our dealer fee)”

So to me from what I gather would be MSRP, since I was told no mark us, and no fees.

8307F74D-F3EF-4A77-8A59-EC6F08387C3F.png
Sponsored

OP
OP

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got this email from McFarland Ford in Exeter NH. “We will give you and your group a $399 discount on your Bronco purchases.

So to me from what I gather would be MSRP, since I was told no mark us, and no fees.

Ford Bronco NH buyers, what dealership are you planning to use? 8307F74D-F3EF-4A77-8A59-EC6F08387C3F
Wow. You got something out of him.

Ruggles

Big Bend
First Name
Lindsay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 XJ Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Ford Bronco NH buyers, what dealership are you planning to use? 8307F74D-F3EF-4A77-8A59-EC6F08387C3F
How does one get in on this deal?

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I originally chose Portsmouth Ford, but they chose not to answer me when I had questions, so I switched to Rochester Ford. They have answered my every question and they are going to sell me the Bronco for $500 over invoice. I know its not a great deal but better than MSRP, plus it has been nice to work with a responsive dealer.

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I originally chose Portsmouth Ford, but they chose not to answer me when I had questions, so I switched to Rochester Ford. They have answered my every question and they are going to sell me the Bronco for $500 over invoice. I know its not a great deal but better than MSRP, plus it has been nice to work with a responsive dealer.
Have you worked with them before/have a gauge on their trustworthiness? Do you have a model locked in or is that deal not model specific. Do you have that in writing? Any idea on total out the door, if they're waiving any doc/dealer fees?

I, and I know others, are looking for a change. If this is legit, itmaybe the best we can get

Sponsored

Go_PRE

Wildtrak
First Name
PRE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali/BMW 750
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have an early reservation (7/14) with Best Ford. I spoke with them initially but of recent they are not returning my calls. So I reached out to Stephens Ford in WV to see what the deal is. They offered $1,000 under invoice and could ship to Salem, MA for $1,225. So essentially getting the Bronco for $225 over invoice, still much better than MSRP.

I would however prefer to buy local, but if MSRP is only option in NH, I'm going through Stephens.

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have an early reservation (7/14) with Best Ford. I spoke with them initially but of recent they are not returning my calls. So I reached out to Stephens Ford in WV to see what the deal is. They offered $1,000 under invoice and could ship to Salem, MA for $1,225. So essentially getting the Bronco for $225 over invoice, still much better than MSRP.

I would however prefer to buy local, but if MSRP is only option in NH, I'm going through Stephens.
I tried pitching them on a group deal. Not having it. They're committed to MSRP plus their dealer fee. Said focus was being able to convert the reservations they have to sales. But that might be difficult to do if their reservations go elsewhere ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lsirois

First Edition
First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 Supercrew Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Can't say that same thought hasn't crossed my mind... My nearest dealer is Best Ford, but I tend to avoid going there if at all possible. I reserved with Acton Ford. They've been great to deal with during previous purchases, but as far as I know, they aren't moving from MSRP. For $1,000 under invoice, I am considering making that trip.

lsirois

First Edition
First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 Supercrew Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

There's also Bowen in CT at invoice....much closer than WV...

Arkeisios

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

NH buyers, I've been emailing Mass dealers. I received this reply today from Gervais Ford in Ayer, MA. I've asked for more info:

[/QUOTE]

Sponsored
OP
OP

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
NH buyers, I've been emailing Mass dealers. I received this reply today from Gervais Ford in Ayer, MA. I've asked for more info:

Screenshot_20201203-102617_Email.jpg
I am very much interested in what Gervais Ford is willing to do.

Also, I have recently seen billboards for a new recreational weed shop, called Gage Canibis Co, in Ayer. Maybe, picking up my Bronco won't be the only fun thing I do that day.

Arkeisios

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Screenshot_20201203-102617_Email.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Gervais replied yesterday:
$300 off msrp
$349 Doc fee
Any accessories at cost (labor extra)

Ford Bronco NH buyers, what dealership are you planning to use? Screenshot_20201203-172523_Email

OP
OP

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gervais replied yesterday:
$300 off msrp
$349 Doc fee
Any accessories at cost (labor extra)

Ford Bronco NH buyers, what dealership are you planning to use? Screenshot_20201203-172523_Email

[/QUOTE]
Thanks for this. It doesn't seem all that competive, but it's something. For now, I am going to stick with Granger, for my second reservation. The recent slip may see me moving my first reservation to Granger, as well...unless invoice pricing becomes a thing, around here.

Maineah

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've been speaking with Bill Dube in Dover since it's the closest to me just over the border in ME. I hadn't even considered going elsewhere so this whole thread is news to me...I am def. wary of their Bronco guy - while I am no expert by any stretch, the guy I've been speaking to seems clueless. Texted me the washout floor w/plugs wasn't available on any 4-door model...Haven't talked much about prices yet but he did say their delivery/dealer fee is in $400 range (I can't remember exact) and they require a min-max deposit of $500-$2500. Told me the reason was Ford is trying to prevent dealerships faking reservations to boost their inventory or something like that. Honestly don't feel comfortable with this dude so interested in how easy it is to switch location of the reservation...If I transfer will it still be in line based on date of reservation?

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've been speaking with Bill Dube in Dover since it's the closest to me just over the border in ME. I hadn't even considered going elsewhere so this whole thread is news to me...I am def. wary of their Bronco guy - while I am no expert by any stretch, the guy I've been speaking to seems clueless. Texted me the washout floor w/plugs wasn't available on any 4-door model...Haven't talked much about prices yet but he did say their delivery/dealer fee is in $400 range (I can't remember exact) and they require a min-max deposit of $500-$2500. Told me the reason was Ford is trying to prevent dealerships faking reservations to boost their inventory or something like that. Honestly don't feel comfortable with this dude so interested in how easy it is to switch location of the reservation...If I transfer will it still be in line based on date of reservation?
Ford isn't requiring any additional down deposit than the 100 you've already put down. Personally I'd be comfortable with something under a grand as long as it is completely refundable.

You should figure out this week what you want and what they want to charge you for it.

Changing is easy before placing an order. You have until order banks close in March to change if you want to. Best of luck!
Sponsored