Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your video was the first I've watched and that was awesome, thanks Nick!

Steelbama

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tacoma/2015 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great video.. you have some skills and I think you should do more and develop it further. You could potentially be the top Bronco channel.

GABroncin

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar E-Pace, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys, here is my first drive video! I apologize it’s a little rough around the edges, I’ve never reviewed a car before and this is only the second video I’ve made in the last 7 years or so. (I did a ton of film in high school but haven’t really touched it since.) Hopefully it’s entertaining enough! I’m working on my written review which will be a lot more detailed, I’ll post that in a few hours. Thanks to this community for even giving the the opportunity to go do this, it was a total blast and I can’t wait to see everyone else’s Bronco experiences!!!

I think the video and audio quality is fantastic. The only feedback I would give is volume modulation. The music clips are substantially louder than the talking audio making me turn the YT volume controller from 1 to 10 and back every time there was a transition.

Thanks for the vid man! It looks great! Glad you got to scoot around in one!

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anyone ever told you that you have a really great TV or radio announcer voice?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think the video and audio quality is fantastic. The only feedback I would give is volume modulation. The music clips are substantially louder than the talking audio making me turn the YT volume controller from 1 to 10 and back every time there was a transition.

Thanks for the vid man! It looks great! Glad you got to scoot around in one!
Yup, saw some comments on that. Oh well, next time! My computer is close to 10 years old now and rendering took absolutely FOREVER, I was in a rush to get it done to release this morning! I’ve considered putting together something a bit more comprehensive, I have hours of footage but I really need a new computer so I’m not frustrated lol. File sizes have become ridiculous since I was in the game!!!
Has anyone ever told you that you have a really great TV or radio announcer voice?
I’ve been told I have a face for radio is that the same thing?

kencantrell

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry SE V6; Ford F250 crew cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If I was being honest with myself about what I’ll actually use my Bronco for, a BD would be 100% an awesome choice. It’s one of the more “pure” options.
Nick, my exact build shows up at 8:38 in the video (assuming it’s a 2.7 with mid). Was that the one you drove?

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nick, my exact build shows up at 8:38 in the video (assuming it’s a 2.7 with mid). Was that the one you drove?
I think that one actually had a stick, I drove a 2.7/auto BD just in red! It was great, the “Bronco feel” really transferred over regardless of squatch or not. You’re gonna love it.

kencantrell

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry SE V6; Ford F250 crew cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think that one actually had a stick, I drove a 2.7/auto BD just in red! It was great, the “Bronco feel” really transferred over regardless of squatch or not. You’re gonna love it.
Awesome! I’m a September reservation, so patiently waiting for Spring ‘22. Keep the videos coming. You did a great job.

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey guys, here is my first drive video! I apologize it’s a little rough around the edges, I’ve never reviewed a car before and this is only the second video I’ve made in the last 7 years or so. (I did a ton of film in high school but haven’t really touched it since.) Hopefully it’s entertaining enough! I’m working on my written review which will be a lot more detailed, I’ll post that in a few hours. Thanks to this community for even giving the the opportunity to go do this, it was a total blast and I can’t wait to see everyone else’s Bronco experiences!!!

I am sure I will offend someone but here goes anyways. Ya'll act impressed that this Bronco can driver over these conditions, And for the life of me I don't understand why someone needs to guide them over these little old bumps and holes. I live in Louisiana and our paved roads are 10 times worst than these minor bumps. Just saying! Don't believe then come on down/Over!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am sure I will offend someone but here goes anyways. Ya'll act impressed that this Bronco can driver over these conditions, And for the life of me I don't understand why someone needs to guide them over these little old bumps and holes. I live in Louisiana and our paved roads are 10 times worst than these minor bumps. Just saying! Don't believe then come on down/Over!
Off roadeo is for all skill levels, honestly you could do the whole thing in a stock wrangler with just the traction aid lockers if you’re skilled enough. Bronco just makes people who aren’t that good off road seem better, and as evidenced by the KOH guys it still has a pretty high ceiling once you learn the platform.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great job Nick, I thought it was really well done and I appreciate the review. (y)

I agree with North, I wanna hear the negatives...: )

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Great job Nick, I thought it was really well done and I appreciate the review. (y)

I agree with North, I wanna hear the negatives...: )
I’ve got a whole list for my written review, honestly there are quite a few that other publications haven’t noticed I’m kinda surprised.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for taking one for the team and doing all this hard work.

In all seriousness...thanks for putting the video together. Nice job

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well done Nick!
Sponsored