Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Booo! Not enough wit, sarcasm and chairs.

pYYD8Q.gif

But no seriously nice work. Livin the dream man. Looking forward to your write up. Bronco6G represent!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
@North7 and others asking I updated the OP with my written review! I apologize for it taking so long, I have had an absolutely insane week dealing with work and a wedding I’m on my way to right now. Actually posting this from the (extremely slow) Southwest Wi-Fi lol.

Any further questions just make sure to ask!

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@North7
Any further questions just make sure to ask!
Great review...did you ever throw it in Baja mode/2H on the street to see if it was a viable Sport mode replacement?

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Great review! My main concern with the bronco has been how it feels on road. Everyone seems to be surprised by how quiet it is inside. My last concern is how noisy it is in the rain. My current car sounds like a tin roof in the rain.

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Great review...did you ever throw it in Baja mode/2H on the street to see if it was a viable Sport mode replacement?
I unfortunately didn’t. Riding along with the KOH guys showed Baja mode felt pretty damn fast off road so I assume that would transfer.
Great review! My main concern with the bronco has been how it feels on road. Everyone seems to be surprised by how quiet it is inside. My last concern is how noisy it is in the rain. My current car sounds like a tin roof in the rain.
I don’t think anyone will complain about the on road drive. I assume in the rain it will sound like a Wrangler which is pretty loud, but nothing overly crazy.
Sponsored