Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

niknailor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
oh yea, dutchess is far closer :D. I used to live in that are. Beacon, then Wappingers, and then Poughkeepsie
I'm up in Wappingers! Small world lol
Sponsored

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Man you guys are making it hard to catch up... Just to let everyone know, we've had 29 respond..
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1603417117855

I know it says 30, but we already figured out that @Bccarlin has a heavy backspace finger ?

With that said, and this deal also being mentioned in the Maryland thread, we have no issues meeting the minimum required. And to answer a previous question, I did drop pieces of this offer in the New England thread. I know one person did see my post, but no clue if anyone else saw it. So if anyone knows the OP over there, maybe let him/her know. Trying to help as many people as we can here. My biggest concern at this point with the Brewster deal is size of the dealership. It's on the smaller side, currently has 93 reservations. I do see the possibility of people being pushed down the line by Ford, just something to consider.

As I stated earlier, we are STILL LOOKING into deals. Plans are to hit up some of the previous dealers once B&P hits and see if anyone has changed their tunes.

We have time, til January 31st to change dealers. My thoughts though, Ordering is "supposed" to open at or around December 7th. I would think it would be wise to not move before December, see what else shakes out. It also gives us a little over a month to make certain any dealers that are offered are hammered out so no one is surprised when they sit down to order.

As always, I'm open to everyone's thoughts and ideas as well.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Man you guys are making it hard to catch up... Just to let everyone know, we've had 29 respond..
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1603417117855

I know it says 30, but we already figured out that @Bccarlin has a heavy backspace finger ?

With that said, and this deal also being mentioned in the Maryland thread, we have no issues meeting the minimum required. And to answer a previous question, I did drop pieces of this offer in the New England thread. I know one person did see my post, but no clue if anyone else saw it. So if anyone knows the OP over there, maybe let him/her know. Trying to help as many people as we can here. My biggest concern at this point with the Brewster deal is size of the dealership. It's on the smaller side, currently has 93 reservations. I do see the possibility of people being pushed down the line by Ford, just something to consider.

As I stated earlier, we are STILL LOOKING into deals. Plans are to hit up some of the previous dealers once B&P hits and see if anyone has changed their tunes.

We have time, til January 31st to change dealers. My thoughts though, Ordering is "supposed" to open at or around December 7th. I would think it would be wise to not move before December, see what else shakes out. It also gives us a little over a month to make certain any dealers that are offered are hammered out so no one is surprised when they sit down to order.

As always, I'm open to everyone's thoughts and ideas as well.
We should try to iron out a place before we place our orders cause dealers are requiring the $500 deposit and my dealer is requiring another $400 non-refundable deposit at the time the order is placed. So hopefully over the 5 weeks we can have a confirmation to the place we are picking.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We should try to iron out a place before we place our orders cause dealers are requiring the $500 deposit and my dealer is requiring another $400 non-refundable deposit at the time the order is placed. So hopefully over the 5 weeks we can have a confirmation to the place we are picking.
Unless we come across something crazy like $1,000 below invoice, I have a feeling we all won't go to the same place. Part of the reason why I'd like to see about the same deal, but multiple locations. Let everyone pick what's closer to them, or they feel more comfortable with.

Sponsored

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ok... Last post about Brewster Ford (for a little bit, really need to try and get some work done today).

Deposit isn't bad at all.

And I'm working for you guys with FE's

I think we could hit 20 in our sleep. I posted in the New England Buyers thread (saw them pop up in recents). They don't seem to be having any luck, so some of them might jump on Brewster as well.
I'm from Maine and would be interested in the Brewster deal, it's not that bad of a drive. It might be worth the trip.

Joe Brony

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is a sad day. I waited 4? years. I think this jabroni is out. Someone talk me off the Bronco ledge.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is a sad day. I waited 4? years. I think this jabroni is out. Someone talk me off the Bronco ledge.
There seems to be some bugs they need to work out. Let's hope over the next few weeks they iron everything out. I was always looking at the base with a bunch of options and was pretty spot in with what it would cost. For me I am actually OK, but I can see other people getting pissed off cause it is a cluster fuck

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
There seems to be some bugs they need to work out. Let's hope over the next few weeks they iron everything out. I was always looking at the base with a bunch of options and was pretty spot in with what it would cost. For me I am actually OK, but I can see other people getting pissed off cause it is a cluster fuck
not getting heated seats in CT?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm going to need a little bit of time, but I'll talk you down off the ledge.... as soon as I talk myself down. (see below next quote)

I've considered Base myself. I also set a # that I wanted to be at or around ($40k, is a number I like). Base 2 Door (VB) V6 Auto Squatch Sound Deadoning puts me at $38k. What I am missing in that build is - Race Red (NA) - Towing Package - 4 Doors - Fancy Headlights

Base 4 Door or Big Bend 4 Door pushes me over $43k. I get it's only $3k, but I set my number months ago where I want to be, can I do more? Yes, but I don't want to. So now it's time to figure out where I can trim. Maybe go aftermarket tires and dump Squatch, but upgrade to 4.46 gears or whatever it was... Many things need to be figure out. Let's just hope dealers will now come to the table.

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm going to need a little bit of time, but I'll talk you down off the ledge.... as soon as I talk myself down. (see below next quote)

I've considered Base myself. I also set a # that I wanted to be at or around ($40k, is a number I like). Base 2 Door (VB) V6 Auto Squatch Sound Deadoning puts me at $38k. What I am missing in that build is - Race Red (NA) - Towing Package - 4 Doors - Fancy Headlights

Base 4 Door or Big Bend 4 Door pushes me over $43k. I get it's only $3k, but I set my number months ago where I want to be, can I do more? Yes, but I don't want to. So now it's time to figure out where I can trim. Maybe go aftermarket tires and dump Squatch, but upgrade to 4.46 gears or whatever it was... Many things need to be figure out. Let's just hope dealers will now come to the table.
I wanted to be around $40k Too I am with the base with sasquatch, heavy duty front bumper, sound deadening, aux switches, rock rails, auto w/ 2.7 and 4A

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wanted to be around $40k Too I am with the base with sasquatch, heavy duty front bumper, sound deadening, aux switches, rock rails, auto w/ 2.7 and 4A
That's good news for you definitely. Now if only Base could get you Race Red it'd make my life easier.

One area of concern I also have is the auto transmission... Now included in the price of the V6. I have a very bad feeling that won't be the case, and I'll get hammered with another upcharge there.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's good news for you definitely. Now if only Base could get you Race Red it'd make my life easier.

One area of concern I also have is the auto transmission... Now included in the price of the V6. I have a very bad feeling that won't be the case, and I'll get hammered with another upcharge there.
I think that's a glitch. I'm figuring that into my final price like I did weeks ago. I see they also snuck in the 4A option as required with sasquatch which puts that near $6k

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think that's a glitch. I'm figuring that into my final price like I did weeks ago. I see they also snuck in the 4A option as required with sasquatch which puts that near $6k
That is bullshit right there. I'm old school, put a shifter on the floor, I can put myself into 4wd when I need to, I don't need the auto 4x4. I've worked with computers since I was really young (TRS80 Model III), but it doesn't mean I want everything computer controlled. I like to be CERTAIN when I'm in 4 wheel, because IF i'm in 4x4 and things are slipping, I know it's because of the conditions or my tires... with this auto shit I'll be wondering if the 4x4 is even engaged.

Anyways, this is all a discussion for another thread, I'll try to keep things dealer related in here.
Sponsored