Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Starting to seem like this may actually be your vehicle and not the wife's?

BTW peeps, I crossed 40k miles today 🤦‍♂️ Live way too far from work. Though yesterday the wife and I took our grandson down the shore, so that added to it as well. 😁

Sponsored

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Woo hoo - just had to share…
Got my Raptor build date yesterday. Week of 9/4 which is exactly 2 years & 2 days after my Badlands.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? IMG_3774

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? IMG_7151

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I need some persective here... what did you do?

The red letters? Or was it that way already? The rain?

Or is this like TikTok and you are hiding some boobies in the picture? :love:

Anyways, it's a cool looking pic.
Just a cool looking pic my friend took.

this thread is my TikTok.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? IMG_3530
Just got back to the shore house after Rausch Creek outing. It was an absolute blast! Could’ve dealt with some cooler weather though being as it was like 90 with 100% humidity out there. @KillerPenz is absolutely right. Skids are a must. I even scraped on some greens when I took a shit line. Got a lot use of the diff skid on some blues too. Shock skids are next on my list. I didn’t think much of them but scraped a few times on those mounts as well :oops:. Tristate broncos is a pretty great group as well! All in all worth the 2 and so hour drive. Now to get the power washer out tomorrow !

Sponsored

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just got back to the shore house after Rausch Creek outing. It was an absolute blast! Could’ve dealt with some cooler weather though being as it was like 90 with 100% humidity out there. @KillerPenz is absolutely right. Skids are a must. I even scraped on some greens when I took a shit line. Got a lot use of the diff skid on some blues too. Shock skids are next on my list. I didn’t think much of them but scraped a few times on those mounts as well :oops:. Tristate broncos is a pretty great group as well! All in all worth the 2 and so hour drive. Now to get the power washer out tomorrow !
Good time indeed. You would have really enjoyed the post-lunch run through “Topless for Tatas” trail - no one escaped additional skid plate & undercarriage carnage.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good time indeed. You would have really enjoyed the post-lunch run through “Topless for Tatas” trail - no one escaped additional skid plate & undercarriage carnage.
Yeah I tapped out after the first leg of that one. Glad I did though since I was still listening over the radio while airing back up and the issues some had. 33’s just weren’t enough. I guess I’ll start looking at 35’s haha

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
And there you have it, you guys keep trying to get me to take my unprotected Base out there. :mad:

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I boughtthe barnes but haven’t installed yet

https://barnes4wd.com/products/bronco-rear-shock-skid-plate

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands