Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wanted to be around $40k Too I am with the base with sasquatch, heavy duty front bumper, sound deadening, aux switches, rock rails, auto w/ 2.7 and 4A
Going to end up with the same car lol. I wish there were more color options.
Sponsored

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@EvlNvrDys
Make sure your guys know that the limited lifetime warranty stipulates no more than 4" lift or 5% wider tire than standard. Also, no "commercial" use which includes salespeople, specifically mentioning real estate agents, amongst other occupations.

Not saying it isn't great as a throw-in, it is for sure, just read the fine print.

On a personal note, depending on how our MD group pans out, I may consider looking at this deal since I have family up that way and it would be easier than Stephens.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bccarlin

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
@EvlNvrDys
Make sure your guys know that the limited lifetime warranty stipulates no more than 4" lift or 5% wider tire than standard. Also, no "commercial" use which includes salespeople, specifically mentioning real estate agents, amongst other occupations.

Not saying it isn't great as a throw-in, it is for sure, just read the fine print.

On a personal note, depending on how our MD group pans out, I may consider looking at this deal since I have family up that way and it would be easier than Stephens.
Interesting, so it sounds like if we plan on putting take-off 17” tires on the base model instead of the 16”, it would invalidate the warranty (16x.05=.08). That would be a real gotcha. Nice to know that up front. Thanks for catching that. That means the warranty would basically be worthless unless you planned to keep the things close to stock. That’s something to think about.

Sponsored

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Man you guys are making it hard to catch up... Just to let everyone know, we've had 29 respond..
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? E9D7CF9B-4186-4883-9B0E-17A86C552F06

I know it says 30, but we already figured out that @Bccarlin has a heavy backspace finger ?

With that said, and this deal also being mentioned in the Maryland thread, we have no issues meeting the minimum required. And to answer a previous question, I did drop pieces of this offer in the New England thread. I know one person did see my post, but no clue if anyone else saw it. So if anyone knows the OP over there, maybe let him/her know. Trying to help as many people as we can here. My biggest concern at this point with the Brewster deal is size of the dealership. It's on the smaller side, currently has 93 reservations. I do see the possibility of people being pushed down the line by Ford, just something to consider.

As I stated earlier, we are STILL LOOKING into deals. Plans are to hit up some of the previous dealers once B&P hits and see if anyone has changed their tunes.

We have time, til January 31st to change dealers. My thoughts though, Ordering is "supposed" to open at or around December 7th. I would think it would be wise to not move before December, see what else shakes out. It also gives us a little over a month to make certain any dealers that are offered are hammered out so no one is surprised when they sit down to order.

As always, I'm open to everyone's thoughts and ideas as well.
Thanks for pulling this together, I just filled out the survey and I'm in on the Brewster deal. I live about 40 mins south so that's an easy option. I picked Schultz Ford initially but I'm happy to switch to the best deal. I'm hoping to put a 2" lift and 33s on immediately which from the other posts won't void the warranty.

Bccarlin

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for pulling this together, I just filled out the survey and I'm in on the Brewster deal. I live about 40 mins south so that's an easy option. I picked Schultz Ford initially but I'm happy to switch to the best deal. I'm hoping to put a 2" lift and 33s on immediately which from the other posts won't void the warranty.
I would like to put the 32 or 33’s on also, but my calculation indicates it would (I think it is based on width, not height) void the warranty. Are you thinking of using the same rims and buying bigger tires maybe, or using take-offs? If I am reading this correctly, using any other model’s take-offs would void the warranty. Where did you see that it would not void the warranty? I’d love for that to be true!

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm definitely leaning more and more towards Brewster... after all my calculations, the Stephen's deal is less, but in the end, once you talk financing, etc... it's like $12/month. when I look at it like that, I'm not really sold on it being worth the trip.

naive me is still hoping something more local turns up. Otherwise NY here I come!

Plus I'm not sure if anyone else considered this? or if it's still a thing in 2020... but aren't you supposed to 'breakin' the engine for like 500 miles... and being WV is like 500 miles from me, on a highway... is that really the best way to do that? (no)

At least with Brewster I can break up the ride home. Hit up some winery's I know of up there, visit the inlaws... ? ya know the fun stuff.

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm definitely leaning more and more towards Brewster... after all my calculations, the Stephen's deal is less, but in the end, once you talk financing, etc... it's like $12/month. when I look at it like that, I'm not really sold on it being worth the trip.

naive me is still hoping something more local turns up. Otherwise NY here I come!

Plus I'm not sure if anyone else considered this? or if it's still a thing in 2020... but aren't you supposed to 'breakin' the engine for like 500 miles... and being WV is like 500 miles from me, on a highway... is that really the best way to do that? (no)

At least with Brewster I can break up the ride home. Hit up some winery's I know of up there, visit the inlaws... ? ya know the fun stuff.
There's a few winery's... one I'm thinking of you have to take a dirt road and park on the grass.... will be my first "off road" trip!!!

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would like to put the 32 or 33’s on also, but my calculation indicates it would (I think it is based on width, not height) void the warranty. Are you thinking of using the same rims and buying bigger tires maybe, or using take-offs? If I am reading this correctly, using any other model’s take-offs would void the warranty. Where did you see that it would not void the warranty? I’d love for that to be true!
Hmmm...I'm certainly not the expert. Above it says the warranty is voided at 4" lift / 5% wider tires. I can't find that anywhere in the warranty guide, generic guide below. If someone has the language I'd love to read it.

If the Outer Banks is limited to 265 max width that's pretty limiting given it means the most you can increase is from 32 to 32.5 inches.

https://www.fordservicecontent.com/...id-Warranty-version-1_frdwa_EN-US_12_2019.pdf

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hmmm...I'm certainly not the expert. Above it says the warranty is voided at 4" lift / 5% wider tires. I can't find that anywhere in the warranty guide, generic guide below. If someone has the language I'd love to read it.

If the Outer Banks is limited to 265 max width that's pretty limiting given it means the most you can increase is from 32 to 32.5 inches.

https://www.fordservicecontent.com/...id-Warranty-version-1_frdwa_EN-US_12_2019.pdf
I believe those numbers are taken from the limited warranty that Brewster offers. You have to go back like 15 pages to find it. Or click on this LINK

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I believe those numbers are taken from the limited warranty that Brewster offers. You have to go back like 15 pages to find it. Or click on this LINK
So the exact language is: ...and/or trucks or Jeeps having greater than a four inch (4") lift and/or greater than a five percent (5%) difference in diameter from factory tire size.

A 5% increase in a 32" tire is 33.6" so I think we're good!

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? broncotires

Bccarlin

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
So the exact language is: ...and/or trucks or Jeeps having greater than a four inch (4") lift and/or greater than a five percent (5%) difference in diameter from factory tire size.

A 5% increase in a 32" tire is 33.6" so I think we're good!

I am planning to get a Base. 5 percent of 30 inches is 1.5. So it sounds like putting take-offs from the upper model trims (32 or 33 inch) would void the warranty in the case of anyone with the base model.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bob Davidson no markup
I wouldn’t hold my breath for the modular top as a service part. They will use what is available for production vehicles until they have a surplus.
Sponsored