Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

niknailor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can't stop switching between BaseSquatch, ManSquatch, and Black Diamond with a manual.

My brain is just spinning at the possibilities lol

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I can't stop switching between BaseSquatch, ManSquatch, and Black Diamond with a manual.

My brain is just spinning at the possibilities lol
You and probably at least half the others in this thread.

I can get Black Diamond auto V6 and buy aftermarket wheels and 33" tires and be at same price for a Big Bend 2.7l Squatch. Around $43k. Or I can go BB auto V6 4.46 gears + Aftermarket wheels and 33's for a couple grand less... The Base is still an option.... IF I can get off my Race Red kick and settle on VB. White top would be beautiful on either..

So yeah that's 3 of my choices with a few others... I just can't decide. ?

Edit: I forgot to add Base MUST be Squatch, because they either didn't offer the upgraded rear... Or the upgraded rear is only available with the 2.3l. I forget which.

niknailor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You and probably at least half the others in this thread.

I can get Black Diamond auto V6 and buy aftermarket wheels and 33" tires and be at same price for a Big Bend 2.7l Squatch. Around $43k. Or I can go BB auto V6 4.46 gears + Aftermarket wheels and 33's for a couple grand less... The Base is still an option.... IF I can get off my Race Red kick and settle on VB. White top would be beautiful on either..

So yeah that's 3 of my choices with a few others... I just can't decide. ?

Edit: I forgot to add Base MUST be Squatch, because they either didn't offer the upgraded rear... Or the upgraded rear is only available with the 2.3l. I forget which.
If memory serves they won't upgrade the rear without Squatch due to the differential, but I could be wrong. The site's kinda buggy so some things are apparent while others aren't, and I definitely feel like part of that is just how hard it's been hit hour by hour (and also some programming kefluffles on Ford's part as well, obvs).

I'm still torn, but I think the way I'm gonna do this is do Black Diamond 2DR, stick and call it a day. If I suddenly wake up and don't give a crap about the manual trans...Basesquatch, with the 2.7, all DAY. If I'm not rowing my own gears, I'm getting the most power I can out of it lol

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I really hope there are lease options, otherwise I am out because price. Also, not sure if I want to commit long term to a first gen given the investment. The competition offers some pretty good lease deals so ?

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I really hope there are lease options, otherwise I am out because price. Also, not sure if I want to commit long term to a first gen given the investment. The competition offers some pretty good lease deals so ?
I can't say how true this information is, but one of the dealers I spoke with during this time said he expected to see really good lease deals. His reasoning was, the Bronco should have a higher residual like the Jeep, therefor lower lease payments. Take it with a grain of salt though.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just thought of this today, seems like something we'll just need to confirm. But I haven't seen what the plans are for a front license plate, but I do know other cars build different front bumpers depending on the state. Not sure I see that happening here, but either way. For us PA residents we should confirm that if we buy a car out of state, they don't add a front license plate holder, or if worse a different front bumper is made for those states.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So how many do wwe have and when do we need ot make a decision on transferring reservations? I'm all in on the Brewster deal, just don't want to switch and throw off our numbers.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So how many do wwe have and when do we need ot make a decision on transferring reservations? I'm all in on the Brewster deal, just don't want to switch and throw off our numbers.
Not,quite sure of the numbers but pretty sure we more than the 20 Brewster is requiring. Probably best to switch before we can officially put our orders in just in case some dealers want the second deposit sooner or some dealers want a non refundable deposit

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Is it possible to update the spreadsheets at the beginning to get ride of all the x plan crap on them, since it is irrelevant?
And add doc fees and such, as well as if they will do the deal on FE's
I would be glad to help with that if i can get the sheets. Although i usually work in Excel!

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is it possible to update the spreadsheets at the beginning to get ride of all the x plan crap on them, since it is irrelevant?
I would be glad to help with that if i can get the sheets. Although i usually work in Excel!
believe @EvlNvrDys is the one updating the sheets

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looking at another busy day at work, shoot me your email through DM and I'll see if I can add you to those sheets so you can modify. Same as Excel, just through Google Sheets. Not difficult, just becomes time consuming is all.

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just thought of this today, seems like something we'll just need to confirm. But I haven't seen what the plans are for a front license plate, but I do know other cars build different front bumpers depending on the state. Not sure I see that happening here, but either way. For us PA residents we should confirm that if we buy a car out of state, they don't add a front license plate holder, or if worse a different front bumper is made for those states.
Doubt they have different bumpers considering they can’t even provide the modular roof.... anyway just tell your dealer no drilling and they won’t. In fact I’m going to tell them to not even prep the rig as I don’t want the swirl marks in the paint before I even drive it.
I have a 7 year old Black Camaro that has zero swirls... pet peeve of mine so I do my own touch less wash. I would rather have trail rash than the swirling that shows in the sun

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

anyone considering Stephen Auto Center in WV? they are below invoice which means thousands in savings. i’m thinking of switching my resy to them depending on what my NJ dealer has to offer when pricing is released. it’s 7 hour drive for me to WV or $300 flight from Philly to Charleston.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

anyone considering Stephen Auto Center in WV? they are below invoice which means thousands in savings. i’m thinking of switching my resy to them depending on what my NJ dealer has to offer when pricing is released. it’s 7 hour drive for me to WV or $300 flight from Philly to Charleston.
I'm not looking to drive out, or fly. And really not looking to drive that far back. Shipping isn't quite coming in cheap enough either to really make it worth my time. But that's me.

I'm assuming that some definitely are thinking about it. Especially in the other thread for the Md. peeps.
Sponsored