Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

BTW, Just a heads up, we have 34 people who filled out the Brewster Survey looking to switch. I'll put the questions up here so next time you talk to Brian probably want to find this stuff out: (In no particular order, will try to avoid duplicates)

1. Is the First Edition part of this deal? Last I heard Brian had to check with the owner on this one. And I do see (1) 2 Door & (2) 4 Door FE's in the survery, would be a good answer to have. Brewster didn't have any when I talked to them last.
2. Any additional costs/fees? This was mentioned a couple of times in the survey, adding in will NJ residents need to do anything not thought of or pay for. I think a detailed breakdown of fees not normally seen would help.
3. Will Brewster give each reservation a written agreement. Per my discussion with Brian, that is a yes.
4. Can we swap out tires as part of the order? (ad-libbed this one as I assumed it to mean) Did I interpret this correctly @Bogibney1 ?
5. 6G pricing program? (Assume this to be the invoice deal? Not sure) This came from @dangerdave , hopefully he can clarify so we don't mess up the interpretation.
6. Will lifetime powertrain warranty be adjusted to include turbos?
6a. Warranty language and mileage distance for service?
7. Will financing type (lease/finance/cash) selection impact deal?
8. Can I service closer to home? 1 1/2 drive kinda far.
9. Is goodwill deposit refundable? (I know it's an extra $500 deposit, and will check my notes to see if refundable, unless this is already known.) Also, signed buyers order (agreement on price), license, registration (for transfer plates), insurance info and trade info. Credit application will be collected when the vehicles start to arrive for those looking to finance or lease through Brewster.
10. Are we starting a dealer war? Not really a Brewster question, my response is no, we are not. We are attempting to get the best deal(s) possible for the group and allowing each member to decide what works for them. I don't think we have as much power as we'd all like to think we have.
11. I have (2) reservations, (1) FE and (1) Badlands, 90% sure will purchase both. (That's more of a statement I'd say... and congrats on that one, I'm jealous!!)
12. Are finance/dealer add-ons, coatings, window VIN etch a requirement for this deal?
13. Are DIO ordered at build considered part of invoice?
14. Does Brewster work with NJ MVC for registration & title? Would also add Pa. to that question. I know if I buy from Pa. they handle that for us that live in NJ, so would be nice if NY dealer did to.
14a. Out of state tax and title issues/process (tied to $14)
15. Dealer allocation, delivery timing? Not sure if Brewster can answer that, I will add they appear to be a smaller dealer, I believe they had 93 reservations when I talked to them.
16. Do they offer state inspection free for life of that vehicle?
17. Any other service offers included with purchase? (ie. oil changes, tune ups..)
18. Does dealer offer 'loaner' cars while service is being done there after purchase?
19. Would like to do portion of down payment on credit card, will there be a fee for this.
19a. Same as above, but want to BUY Bronco with a credit card (full payment), will there be an additional fee? (How much?)

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1603761474049

And there you have it.

And I will say this once again. This is currently the best deal we have.
Will we find another? I can't say for sure, but we continue to look.
If you feel this is the best deal for you, then by all means, contact @Johnny Mo with the info he requested above.
Sponsored

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Haha - I'm old school - like WYSIWYG days old school. :p I once interviewed at a very well known hedge fund in the NY/CT area and they asked me to rate my Excel skills - my response was "in relation to whom?" So we ended up on above average LOL
I was old school too... until I got tired of filling out the Excel sheet, doing a snipping tool snapshot of it, and then posting the picture to the forum. Made life easier when I found out Google Sheets is the same damn thing, but online. And when I post it to the thread, people can scroll without everything being so damn small.

But I hear ya, old school works!

Lastly, I'm going to copy and paste your post about this deal in the main thread, because eventually, that page will get lost.

Edit: So I mentioned in original post you'd be handling this deal, and inserted a link to your thread with what you require.

Good luck all.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BTW, Just a heads up, we have 34 people who filled out the Brewster Survey looking to switch. I'll put the questions up here so next time you talk to Brian probably want to find this stuff out: (In no particular order, will try to avoid duplicates)

1. Is the First Edition part of this deal? Last I heard Brian had to check with the owner on this one. And I do see (1) 2 Door & (2) 4 Door FE's in the survery, would be a good answer to have. Brewster didn't have any when I talked to them last.
2. Any additional costs/fees? This was mentioned a couple of times in the survey, adding in will NJ residents need to do anything not thought of or pay for. I think a detailed breakdown of fees not normally seen would help.
3. Will Brewster give each reservation a written agreement. Per my discussion with Brian, that is a yes.
4. Can we swap out tires as part of the order? (ad-libbed this one as I assumed it to mean) Did I interpret this correctly @Bogibney1 ?
5. 6G pricing program? (Assume this to be the invoice deal? Not sure) This came from @dangerdave , hopefully he can clarify so we don't mess up the interpretation.
6. Will lifetime powertrain warranty be adjusted to include turbos?
6a. Warranty language and mileage distance for service?
7. Will financing type (lease/finance/cash) selection impact deal?
8. Can I service closer to home? 1 1/2 drive kinda far.
9. Is goodwill deposit refundable? (I know it's an extra $500 deposit, and will check my notes to see if refundable, unless this is already known.) Also, signed buyers order (agreement on price), license, registration (for transfer plates), insurance info and trade info. Credit application will be collected when the vehicles start to arrive for those looking to finance or lease through Brewster.
10. Are we starting a dealer war? Not really a Brewster question, my response is no, we are not. We are attempting to get the best deal(s) possible for the group and allowing each member to decide what works for them. I don't think we have as much power as we'd all like to think we have.
11. I have (2) reservations, (1) FE and (1) Badlands, 90% sure will purchase both. (That's more of a statement I'd say... and congrats on that one, I'm jealous!!)
12. Are finance/dealer add-ons, coatings, window VIN etch a requirement for this deal?
13. Are DIO ordered at build considered part of invoice?
14. Does Brewster work with NJ MVC for registration & title? Would also add Pa. to that question. I know if I buy from Pa. they handle that for us that live in NJ, so would be nice if NY dealer did to.
14a. Out of state tax and title issues/process (tied to $14)
15. Dealer allocation, delivery timing? Not sure if Brewster can answer that, I will add they appear to be a smaller dealer, I believe they had 93 reservations when I talked to them.
16. Do they offer state inspection free for life of that vehicle?
17. Any other service offers included with purchase? (ie. oil changes, tune ups..)
18. Does dealer offer 'loaner' cars while service is being done there after purchase?
19. Would like to do portion of down payment on credit card, will there be a fee for this.
19a. Same as above, but want to BUY Bronco with a credit card (full payment), will there be an additional fee? (How much?)

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1603761474049

And there you have it.

And I will say this once again. This is currently the best deal we have.
Will we find another? I can't say for sure, but we continue to look.
If you feel this is the best deal for you, then by all means, contact @Johnny Mo with the info he requested above.
Look at all those pretty colors. Brings back bad memories of my statistics class. I am surprised at all the 2 doors.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
anyone considering Stephen Auto Center in WV? they are below invoice which means thousands in savings. i’m thinking of switching my resy to them depending on what my NJ dealer has to offer when pricing is released. it’s 7 hour drive for me to WV or $300 flight from Philly to Charleston.
Couple of them in the mid Atlantic forum decided to make a mini vacation out of it and do some exploring.

i’m gonna try my best to stay local but not looking forward to haggling.
Me too. Sent my local dealer an email asking him if he could/would match it. No word back but it hasn't been a day. It'll be a day trip for me ,~ 4 hours each way...

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey gang after talking thru it with Greg ( @EvlNvrDys ) I was concerned when I saw the Texas group buy and transfer get shut down after a large group moved their reservations. I offered to run point on it for the Brewster group and keep tally of the list of everyone for the deal and forward that to Brian at Brewster Ford. The original plan was that we would have at least 20 transfer reservations and anything beyond that was certainly welcome by them. If we have 20 now, in light of the TX deal getting cutoff, I'm thinking that we should hit the transfer button now and then we can keep a running list to provide Brewster, that way if the deal gets cut-off like the TX deal we at least get as many transfers in the group as possible.

If you are definitely IN on the Brewster deal and will transfer your reservation when we get the go ahead (in the next week to allow for infrequent forum readers to see this) then private message me with:

B6G Name:
Name on your Reservation:
Reservation Date:
Reservation #
Trim Level:
# Doors:

I'll keep a spreadsheet and once we are good to go - I'll let everyone know we can make our transfer to Brewster and we'll keep the line open for as long as Brewster or Dearborn will let us.

O-====-O
John
Sorry, I'm out of the loop. Why was the Texas group shut down?

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Me too. Sent my local dealer an email asking him if he could/would match it. No word back but it hasn't been a day. It'll be a day trip for me ,~ 4 hours each way...
I did the same thing and my dealer got right back to me with a big old NO and that they will do MSRP ?.

The guy said "It’s still strange to me that any dealership would offer to not make any money selling cars"

I don't think he realizes that we know they make money on places other than the car price.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Supposed Ford contacted that dealership and told them to stop advertising their deal. Assume they were getting quite a large number of reservation swaps. So they basically stopped any new people joining to keep Ford happy. That's it in a nutshell.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hundreds of ressie transfers so they implemented a date cutoff that no more xfers were allowed.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Surprised granger or Stephens haven't done a cutt off. Feel like so many switched to them that many will be waiting for their bronco

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Supposed Ford contacted that dealership and told them to stop advertising their deal. Assume they were getting quite a large number of reservation swaps. So they basically stopped any new people joining to keep Ford happy. That's it in a nutshell.

Screen shot from Bluebonnet in another thread
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Screenshot_20201026-215207_Chrome

Stop advertising not stop taking reservations......

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I did the same thing and my dealer got right back to me with a big old NO and that they will do MSRP ?.

The guy said "It’s still strange to me that any dealership would offer to not make any money selling cars"

I don't think he realizes that we know they make money on places other than the car price.
Spelled out by I believe Granger or Stephens. They don't want any additional deposit at time of order. They can accept the order, get it into stock and if the guy who makes the reservation backs out, they have one in stock that they can sell at a premium....

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base

Spelled out by I believe Granger or Stephens. They don't want any additional deposit at time of order. They can accept the order, get it into stock and if the guy who makes the reservation backs out, they have one in stock that they can sell at a premium....

USMC_n_philly

Outer Banks
First Name
Deno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
this is a tough call for us in the Philly area.. we have the 2 best options...

Stephen's Ford in WVA is 7 hrs 41 mins each way with tolls[ PA turnpike is expensive now too] or fly & hotel stay.. all of that for Invoice -$1000 and -$300 with X-Plan..

or

Brewster Ford in NY is 2 hrs 15 mins each way with a couple tolls & no hotel stay... all of that for invoice...

that $1300 is great but that's a whole weekend that I must waste.

tough call..

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

this is a tough call for us in the Philly area.. we have the 2 best options...

Stephen's Ford in WVA is 7 hrs 41 mins each way with tolls[ PA turnpike is expensive now too] or fly & hotel stay.. all of that for Invoice -$1000 and -$300 with X-Plan..

or

Brewster Ford in NY is 2 hrs 15 mins each way with a couple tolls & no hotel stay... all of that for invoice...

that $1300 is great but that's a whole weekend that I must waste.

tough call..
Since X plan is not being offered they are no longer doing the extra -300 they Stated that in their thread

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Screen shot from Bluebonnet in another thread
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Screenshot_20201026-215207_Chrome

Stop advertising not stop taking reservations......
This was on their main post
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? SmartSelect_20201026-215852_Firefox

Texas buyers

I don't know which is current tho, your post or mine.
Sponsored