Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've been emailing bergeys. Here's our latest interaction

Bergeys:
Screenshot_20201108-180627_Outlook.jpg

My response:
Screenshot_20201108-180608_Outlook.jpg

That was Thursday. No response yet. Will see if they care for my business. They're very close. I'd go back for service and accessories there. But they have to bite
Good luck with that. We had 2 guys trying to work them over about a month ago and the 500 below MSRP was best they got.

Haven't found any dealers looking for business lately. I sent an email out to Ditschman last week only to be followed by silence. I'll move up to their GM next. But time will tell.
Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hey everyone just another update for those waiting to hear from Brewster - I asked Brian to include additional language in the pricing agreement to include 22 model year and no additional requirements like financing etc. So apologies for the delays if you haven't heard back from him yet - I was helping with the pricing agreement language and we kept going back and forth (in a good way not debating).

ADDITIONALLY and MORE IMPORTANT - I asked if he had thoughts about establishing a cut-off date and he threw out the idea of sometime BEFORE the ordering window opens - so please let everyone know who is on the fence about jumping on that the window will be closing at some point and I wouldn't be shocked if it was end of this month. @EvlNvrDys can we sticky this somehow?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey everyone just another update for those waiting to hear from Brewster - I asked Brian to include additional language in the pricing agreement to include 22 model year and no additional requirements like financing etc. So apologies for the delays if you haven't heard back from him yet - I was helping with the pricing agreement language and we kept going back and forth (in a good way not debating).

ADDITIONALLY and MORE IMPORTANT - I asked if he had thoughts about establishing a cut-off date and he threw out the idea of sometime BEFORE the ordering window opens - so please let everyone know who is on the fence about jumping on that the window will be closing at some point and I wouldn't be shocked if it was end of this month. @EvlNvrDys can we sticky this somehow?
Can you share Brian's email? I want to make sure I'm included

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I will try to add this to the 1st post. No other way to really sticky it.

Esit: tossed it in real quick, if I get over to my pc I'll highlight and make text not so big.

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've been emailing bergeys. Here's our latest interaction

Bergeys:
Screenshot_20201108-180627_Outlook.jpg

My response:
Screenshot_20201108-180608_Outlook.jpg

That was Thursday. No response yet. Will see if they care for my business. They're very close. I'd go back for service and accessories there. But they have to bite
Definitely let us know! I'm not far from them at all. Not my closet, but definitely doable. Even for service, ongoing relationship, etc...

thx!

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was in the same boat but I didn’t think it was worth it considering Stephen’s higher doc fee and the cost of travel. Brewster it is (y)
Me too. Within this thread the cost difference was broken down. The fees are different between WV and NY. The actual difference is eight hundred something. I was going to make the drive when it was over a thousand in actual savings (before xplan was taken out of the equation) but I can’t justify 8+ hours each way plus gas, tolls, hotel, one way car rental, food etc for that money. To each his/her own but after those additional costs and 16 hours of my time, the Brewster deal is sounding better to me.
That’s a really good point. With doc fees and by the time travel costs are done, I’d maybe still be saving a couple hundred in exchange for losing at least a full day. But Brewster is only an hour away. That’s far more convenient for only a small difference in final price.

t_liz92

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That’s a really good point. With doc fees and by the time travel costs are done, I’d maybe still be saving a couple hundred in exchange for losing at least a full day. But Brewster is only an hour away. That’s far more convenient for only a small difference in final price.
Exactly my thinking. The $75 doc fees at Brewster make a good difference

Sponsored

Tommy1135

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Question for the Brewster group. I initially placed a reservation for a 4 dr. Considering a change to 2 dr. Should I make a new reservation, or would I be able to alter my reservation when ordering time comes around?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Question for the Brewster group. I initially placed a reservation for a 4 dr. Considering a change to 2 dr. Should I make a new reservation, or would I be able to alter my reservation when ordering time comes around?
You can change your order at order time. Don't make a new reservation if you care to get your vehicle next year

Last edited:

Bccarlin

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
You will be able to change it. Do not create the new reservation, you would
Lose your place in line with the original reservation if you were to cancel the original reservation.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Before we know it we be ordering our broncos. Did Brewster say anything about how registration will be handled for out of state people? I asked them, but didn't get a response.
Sponsored