Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey guys - I wanted to share the info with you I got from Brian at Brewster today. Since the Ordering process will open on 12/7, the cut-off to be included in the group pricing will be 12/5.

Please ensure that if you are planning on making the switch to Brewster to be included in the group you get me your contact info via DM by 11:59pm EST on 12/4. ( see page 1 of thread for details needed in DM)

I will be making a final transmission of group members to Brian on the 5th so that he has time to formalize a pricing letter and you also have time to transfer your reservation.
Are we waiting till the 5th or Should we switch before just in case Ford screws something up? Also I already got the letter today

Last edited:

aaddaamm

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lyon L'Avecaise
Your Bronco Model
Base
I fell off on trying to keep up to date here and now its 126 pages deep!
Is the Brewster deal invoice price? Did I see some extra incentive at some point like a longer warranty or free inspections or something? I'm close enough to make use of those things.
I see the 12/4 cutoff so weighing my options vs. the -2k$ price at Granger but added complication of pickup with my current reservation.
thanks in advance,

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I fell off on trying to keep up to date here and now its 126 pages deep!
Is the Brewster deal invoice price? Did I see some extra incentive at some point like a longer warranty or free inspections or something? I'm close enough to make use of those things.
I see the 12/4 cutoff so weighing my options vs. the -2k$ price at Granger but added complication of pickup with my current reservation.
thanks in advance,
Yea invoice and $75 doc fee where a lot of other states are a few hundred and lifetime powertrain warranty

Sponsored

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey guys - I wanted to share the info with you I got from Brian at Brewster today. Since the Ordering process will open on 12/7, the cut-off to be included in the group pricing will be 12/5.

Please ensure that if you are planning on making the switch to Brewster to be included in the group you get me your contact info via DM by 11:59pm EST on 12/4. ( see page 1 of thread for details needed in DM)

I will be making a final transmission of group members to Brian on the 5th so that he has time to formalize a pricing letter and you also have time to transfer your reservation.
Question,
We just have to get you our name and info by the 4th. The switch will have to happen by the time we order.........

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@cverde once our broncos start rolling in they won't be available for the general public to test drive, right?

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Are we waiting till the 5th or Should we switch before just in case Ford screws something up? Also I already got the letter today
If you have your letter and are good with the info outlined then you are good to switch, I'll be switching today as well.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Question,
We just have to get you our name and info by the 4th. The switch will have to happen by the time we order.........
That's right - Brewster wants to have a final count by the time ordering starts, with a cut off of the 4th that gives us them an extra day or so to send out the pricing agreement letter and give you a chance to review it and make your decision. Anytime after that you can switch and then work with Brewster to start placing your order.

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you have your letter and are good with the info outlined then you are good to switch, I'll be switching today as well.
Sounds good. I will be switching thur then on my next day off. We are finally getting closer and closer to getting our broncos.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1605008375686

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Now if only work would start back up and get to some level of normal - then I'd really be psyched. Plus that'll really make the time go quicker until Bronco delivery day.

USMC_n_philly

Outer Banks
First Name
Deno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Johnny,
someone said something up top here about a lifetime power train warranty from you guys, 2 questions..

1. is that true?
2. what parts does it cover?

also, do you have a 10 yr 100k bumper to bumper warranty? i have it on my mustang from Ford, how much is that warranty? i need it for this Bronco....

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Johnny,
someone said something up top here about a lifetime power train warranty from you guys, 2 questions..

1. is that true?
2. what parts does it cover?

also, do you have a 10 yr 100k bumper to bumper warranty? i have it on my mustang from Ford, how much is that warranty? i need it for this Bronco....
My understanding is that Brewster includes a lifetime powertrain warranty with all their new vehicles sold - maybe @cverde can confirm. I can try and post a copy of what was sent to me but it covers the basics of powertrain but was very strict on maintaining service records from a repair shop (Ford or otherwise) turbos were not on the list but I'm wondering if that's viewed as exhaust component. I would defer to Chris or Brian from Brewster on this - I'm just a member here on the forum, no affiliation to the dealership. As for the extended Ford warranty (ESP) I suspect that will also be availablein a variety of flavors and I agree I am more than likely getting that as well.