Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Tommy1135

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's why I am going w/ 2door base and adding Sasquatch, upgraded bash plate/front bumper, sound deadening, roof rails, 2.7 engine, aux switches, and floor liners and I am just under 40k before tax. I was looking at the BD, but with everything I can get w/ the base I would rather save the money. I don't really care about vinyl seats or rubber floors or those accessory packages.
Yea that was my thought process for BD and the higher trims. I just prefer mid package and the vinyl over cloth. But for the higher trims I’ll be getting the same options at a higher price. And then paying extra for the packages. Doesn’t make sense for me.
Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was corresponding with Tyler H and Mary (Manager) @ Lansdale to get the Bronco 6g offer. By now, the other sales people should be aware.
I think I'm going to end up going with Bergey's as well. I'm right in Warrington, so they're not far. And Chapman in Horsham is only offering MSRP.

I don't shop for cars often... what do you do? Just call the main line and ask to speak with someone about the upcoming Bronco orders? Then mention the forum?

thx!

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's why I am going w/ 2door base and adding Sasquatch, upgraded bash plate/front bumper, sound deadening, roof rails, 2.7 engine, aux switches, and floor liners and I am just under 40k before tax. I was looking at the BD, but with everything I can get w/ the base I would rather save the money. I don't really care about vinyl seats or rubber floors or those accessory packages.
Did copy off my B&P?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did copy off my B&P?
Lol. This was my plan ever since we heard the the rumors about what would be offered and prices. All this pretty much gives me what I want and fits in my budget. I will go aftermarket for stuff like seat covers, brush guard and rooftop tent.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think I'm going to end up going with Bergey's as well. I'm right in Warrington, so they're not far. And Chapman in Horsham is only offering MSRP.

I don't shop for cars often... what do you do? Just call the main line and ask to speak with someone about the upcoming Bronco orders? Then mention the forum?

thx!
Cool!, glad Bergey's is getting some business from us.
Just call the Sales dept. I corresponded with Tyler H and Mary (manager) at Lansdale. Other sales reps and Ambler should be familiar with the Bronco 6g deal.
Ask about the fees.... Mary told me $389 doc fee and $200-$300 for title/tags..... but T/T direct from Pa is only about $178. Price may depend on whether they use a tag service or do it theirselves.
Bonuses from Bergey's (from their webpage) include free lifetime inspection, free 1st oil change, 10% off accessories, and price match for tires.

I'm in Dublin/Doylestown area, a little closer to Lansdale.
I'm still torn between a 2.7 Base or BaseSquatch....
I'm fine with the base wheels and upgrading the tires, but want the adv auto 4x4 and at least a limited slip rear..... which may require new gears if Ford is using the welded ring gear. At that point, the Squatch starts to make sense. But I don't want a monster-truck with 35's that may not drive as well.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I added the 12" extension to my build also - I'm thinking with all of the accessories and options that are not available or late availability - it's only gonna delay them from being available from the parts counter even further. If it's all included as part of our invoice deal it's worth the added bucks to the financing charges vs paying full markup at the parts counter also. I'm applying this logic to alot of accessories that I wouldn't otherwise add but just figuring I gotta wait for the top anyway.
Damn! 12” that’s what she said

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I priced the BD with squatch ~48k and ~44k without. I estimated with invoice and included taxes and fees and all that. Does vehicle tax include delivery and destination fee? I included it in the price anyway, but just wanna make sure.
Trying to see if squatch is worth it. Seems like overkill for any type of driving I do, but it looks too dang good. I’m a pretty short dude too. so I don’t know if I’ll look right in a Sasquatch lol.
You're almost there. I'd rather see people say I WANT this as opposed to DO I NEED IT/WILL I EVER USE IT? Each and every one of us is here for a different reason as to why we WANT a Bronco. So if you want it with the Sasquatch package because it looks good (and you can afford it), then by all means get it. In the end, it's your money, you spend it how you like.

Now, for figuring the invoice deal (I've wanted to do a spreadsheet, just haven't because too many options), this is how I've figured my numbers (should be relatively close anyways).

Vehicle Invoice + Options Invoice (Options MSRP * 94%) = Vehicle Cost
Vehicle Cost * Sales Tax (NJ is 6.625% or something like that, so I do VC * 1.0625) = Vehicle Taxed
Vehicle Taxed + Delivery $1495 + $75 doc fee (Brewster) + $470 doc fee (NJ Reg approx. $320 + $150 assumed cost from Brewster, still need confirmed) = Out The Door Cost

I don't tax the D&D number (don't think the state does either).

OK, I just made a real quick excel template for you to play around with... and I mean quick.. may have issues with it, if you find them let me know. Do NOT take this as being 100%, it's for Entertainment Purposes ONLY :rolleyes:

Attachments

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I added the 12" extension to my build also - I'm thinking with all of the accessories and options that are not available or late availability - it's only gonna delay them from being available from the parts counter even further. If it's all included as part of our invoice deal it's worth the added bucks to the financing charges vs paying full markup at the parts counter also. I'm applying this logic to alot of accessories that I wouldn't otherwise add but just figuring I gotta wait for the top anyway.
I’ve had way too many deleted
Damn! 12” that’s what she said
Oh you meant the new guy. I was wondering what the hell I did this time? ?‍♂

I already had 1 post deleted today ?

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're almost there. I'd rather see people say I WANT this as opposed to DO I NEED IT/WILL I EVER USE IT? Each and every one of us is here for a different reason as to why we WANT a Bronco. So if you want it with the Sasquatch package because it looks good (and you can afford it), then by all means get it. In the end, it's your money, you spend it how you like.

Now, for figuring the invoice deal (I've wanted to do a spreadsheet, just haven't because too many options), this is how I've figured my numbers (should be relatively close anyways).

Vehicle Cost * Sales Tax (NJ is 6.625% or something like that, so I do VC * 1.0625) = Vehicle Taxed
Vehicle Taxed + Delivery $1495 + $75 doc fee (Brewster) + $470 doc fee (NJ Reg approx. $320 + $150 assumed cost from Brewster, still need confirmed) = Out The Door Cost

OK, I just made a real quick excel template for you to play around with... and I mean quick.. may have issues with it, if you find them let me know. Do NOT take this as being 100%, it's for Entertainment Purposes ONLY :rolleyes:
i get $55,862 for my Badlands build

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

i get $55,862 for my Badlands build
Does that mean it worked? ?‍♂

Edit: I said I did it real quick, didn't really test it out at all. ?

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Destination and Delivery isn't taxed? interesting. I've been taxing it this whole time. good to know!

and last time I'll say it, I promise! but it's the OCD in me...

(Options MSRP * 94%) is not equal to Options Invoice marked up by 6%. If you want to be as accurate as possible (Options MSRP / 1.06) is equal to Options MSRP marked up by 6%.

Let me demonstrate super quick with options MSRP costing $3805.

3805 * .94 = 3576.7

3576.70 & 1.06 = 3791.30 (~14 less than 3805)

I know, I know, not a big difference. But if you're going to go through the trouble, might as well do it right. Where it could matter a bit more is when you include sasquatch and/or more expensive options.

3805 / 1.06 = 3589.62

3589.62 * 1.06 = 3805.

Therefore, $3589.62 is your invoice price for MSRP options that were marked up by 6%.

?

sorry, I'll never bring this up again.

Last edited:
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I put those 2 lines in there because I knew @PowPow was going to have a melt down with the numbers... Nerd! ? (just F'in with ya of course)

Destination and Delivery isn't taxed? interesting. I've been taxing it this whole time. good to know!

and last time I'll say it, I promise! but it's the OCD in me...

(Options MSRP * 94%) is not equal to Options Invoice marked up by 6%. If you want to be as accurate as possible (Options MSRP / 1.06) is equal to Options MSRP marked up by 6%.
Maybe D&D is taxed, who knows with NJ, but I'd assume it to not be taxed.

And if you can figure out the super secret password (not all that tough if you think about it ?), you can unlock the excel sheet and put your numbers in there.