Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Destination and Delivery isn't taxed? interesting. I've been taxing it this whole time. good to know!

and last time I'll say it, I promise! but it's the OCD in me...

(Options MSRP * 94%) is not equal to Options Invoice marked up by 6%. If you want to be as accurate as possible (Options MSRP / 1.06) is equal to Options MSRP marked up by 6%.

Let me demonstrate super quick with options MSRP costing $3805.

3805 * .94 = 3576.7

3576.70 & 1.06 = 3791.30 (~14 less than 3805)

I know, I know, not a big difference. But if you're going to go through the trouble, might as well do it right. Where it could matter a bit more is when you include sasquatch and/or more expensive options.

3805 / 1.06 = 3589.62

3589.62 * 1.06 = 3805.

Therefore, $3589.62 is your invoice price for MSRP options that were marked up by 6%.

?

sorry, I'll never bring this up again.
Does this one work better for you? Or did I screw up the math again? ?‍♂
Sponsored

Attachments

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
57 total, 27 confirmed xfers, but not everyone has posted or DMd me letting me know and I'm waiting for an updated confirmed transfer list from Brian.
So where does this stand?

Hate to sound impatient but I just want get it transferred and locked.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

sorry, programmer at heart!
Hey Mr. Programmer, I just had myself and 3 other people trying to get a Xbox Series X from Walmart. Each of us had it in our carts, each of us got to the credit card info ccv numbers.. and it crashed the entire time until the carts timed out.

So how about you program me a bot to buy one of these before all the eBay scumbags get their mits on them next time. Thanks ?

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So where does this stand?

Hate to sound impatient but I just want get it transferred and locked.
You should be getting a letter from Brewster soon. @cverde can you folllow-up with Brian to make sure he is working on my latest email and has a few more letters going out?

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hey Mr. Programmer, I just had myself and 3 other people trying to get a Xbox Series X from Walmart. Each of us had it in our carts, each of us got to the credit card info ccv numbers.. and it crashed the entire time until the carts timed out.

So how about you program me a bot to buy one of these before all the eBay scumbags get their mits on them next time. Thanks ?
I'm in for one too!

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

matches perfectly with google doc I created! :)

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1605818742047
Well way to NOT share your google doc template with us... Now I think you OWE us a few bots so we can get the Series X before Christmas!! ?

BTW, that's a nice down payment you have up there.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

haha... I've worked with online retail. I know exactly where that fell down.

Sadly nothing I can do from here!

My son asked for a PS5 this Christmas, and I couldn't help but laugh. He didn't understand why I was laughing. I just ended up telling him Santa's workshop only gets a limited amount of PS5's, so they only go to the really good kids... Remember all those times you fought with your brother? yup. so does Santa. :LOL:

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well way to NOT share your google doc template with us... Now I think you OWE us a few bots so we can get the Series X before Christmas!! ?

BTW, that's a nice down payment you have up there.
Yeah, I'm sure there's a way I can share, or create a template out of it. Let me see what I can find out.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Voila!

Bronco Pricing Template

That link should ask you to copy the sheet to your google doc.

How it works:
  • Invoice prices taken from this thread: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...eet-x-plan-vs-invoice-and-below-invoice.2319/ - you may need to update accordingly. Everything I have here is based on 4 door models.
  • The darker shade of red is for MSRP numbers.
  • Lighter shade of red is for Invoice numbers. (I used 6% as that seems to be the consensus)
  • Green is your total. Total is based on if the Invoice pricing is checked off in column B row 14. You can check that on/off to toggle between the prices.
  • Yellow signals update-able. These are the fields you should adjust. Column D is based on whatever you get from B&P for your options pricing.
  • I added state tax as a variable being I know not everyone is from PA.
  • APR was just based on my research. It will obviously vary based on the individual. So update accordingly. Same with term. Whatever term you're going for, just update there.
um, I think that explains it all. Any questions, let me know! Hopefully this helps.

Sponsored

BadSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m new to this thread. I’m in PA And am going in to my dealer next week to lock in my order.

Apologies - there are 145 pages in this thread, so IDK what’s going on with these volume purchases/dealer switching/pricing.

Can someone give me a quick overview of what I should be doing?

I’ll read through this thread tonight.

Thanks.

cverde

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brewsterford.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You should be getting a letter from Brewster soon. @cverde can you folllow-up with Brian to make sure he is working on my latest email and has a few more letters going out?
Yes Brian did get the updated list. Only one person on there hasn't been sent a letter yet, everyone else should have it by now unless more people were added today

Joe Brony

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same ish happened to me for PS5

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m new to this thread. I’m in PA And am going in to my dealer next week to lock in my order.

Apologies - there are 145 pages in this thread, so IDK what’s going on with these volume purchases/dealer switching/pricing.

Can someone give me a quick overview of what I should be doing?

I’ll read through this thread tonight.

Thanks.
Best cliff notes I can manage...
Brewster (Brewster, NY) - invoice deal.. Must go thru @Johnny Mo to get on list.
Bergey's in Pa. - $500 below MSRP
Winner Ford in DE. - $1,000 Accessory credit.
@NayNay is running a 3% below MSRP and some other stuff down in Md.

That about sums it up, but better information on 1st post in thread, and scattered throughout.
Sponsored