Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Tell me about it... I can get 2.29% from my credit union. All the way up to 84 months if I wanted. Start throwing those numbers in there and I can finally get below $600 ? Can't say 84 months is where I want to be. But... I do keep my vehicles for a long time... and if I don't care about the added interest, well .... it's an option anyways.
So a couple year ago when I bought my Cayenne they wanted me to take delivery that day - I said get me financing at a good rate and we'll talk...I can get USAA for 1.9% for 5yrs...they were like well we can't close today with them what if we get you close...2 hrs later - we got you 2.49 for 5yr at BofA, I said done!

I can tell you guys this - I didn't have a USAA deal at 1.9. But after financing that Cayenne - the Bronco will feel like I've got accessory money to spare!
Sponsored

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So a couple year ago when I bought my Cayenne they wanted me to take delivery that day - I said get me financing at a good rate and we'll talk...I can get USAA for 1.9% for 5yrs...they were like well we can't close today with them what if we get you close...2 hrs later - we got you 2.49 for 5yr at BofA, I said done!

I can tell you guys this - I didn't have a USAA deal at 1.9. But after financing that Cayenne - the Bronco will feel like I've got accessory money to spare!
Remind me never to play poker with you.

BernR6

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-5, 2018 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Did you happen to tell them quite a few of us made the jump to an invoice deal with $500 deposit?

I remember when (2) of our members were talking to Bergey's like a month or two ago. We felt we'd get a good deal out of them... then it just sort of fizzled to the $500 below MSRP. Back then we didn't bother to find out how much the deposit was.

Which reminds me, that Tom's Ford or whoever I contacted last week... never heard back from them.
I didn't get to write him back, but he stated that in the email. It's a little steep, especially if others are getting $500. Isn't Leonardtown just the original $100?

I'm just interested in a Base, A/T tires and roof rack for now. Most deals are about the same. I wonder if Leonardtown would be my best option.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I didn't get to write him back, but he stated that in the email. It's a little steep, especially if others are getting $500. Isn't Leonardtown just the original $100?

I'm just interested in a Base, A/T tires and roof rack for now. Most deals are about the same. I wonder if Leonardtown would be my best option.
Check out our chart in 1st post. I have the Leonardtown 3% below MSRP. They are also doing 1% over invoice. (which I don't think I posted).cant remember their doc fees. And they will deliver to you (within reason). So it's possible their deal could be better than Bergey's. I don't know off top of my head.

Edit: after a quick look, the 3% below saves you about 500 bucks. Would need to compare doc fees and registration.
Big bonus to Leonardtown over Bergey's, @NayNay is extremely active around here, and I don't think I've seen one person yet that says she doesn't get back to them. Bergey's didn't seem that easy to get a hold of.

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Check out our chart in 1st post. I have the Leonardtown 3% below MSRP. They are also doing 1% over invoice. (which I don't think I posted).cant remember their doc fees. And they will deliver to you (within reason). So it's possible their deal could be better than Bergey's. I don't know off top of my head.

Edit: after a quick look, the 3% below saves you about 500 bucks. Would need to compare doc fees and registration.
Big bonus to Leonardtown over Bergey's, @NayNay is extremely active around here, and I don't think I've seen one person yet that says she doesn't get back to them. Bergey's didn't seem that easy to get a hold of.
@NayNay is amazing. She is just returning from vacation last week but is always responsive and honest. We have a Leonardtown thread as well. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/leonardtown-ford-reservation-holders.7952/

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This aged well. @EvlNvrDys
Story of my life. The older I get the less I learn... Pain is good ?
Some day I'll show you the pic from when I peeled the skin back on my wrist.. Reminded myself that day, that a 220 line packs a punch ?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Has anyone seen @PowPow tonight? I kinda need him.

Edit: Or do we have anyone good with numbers? I usually have no issues with it, but my brain is fried and I need a 2nd set of eyes for something.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There was a time when you guys actually were glued to this thread, looks like that time is over. Here is the latest version of my 'quick numbers' featuring more deals.

**There is a good chance that I could have messed up a calculation here or there. Do NOT take any information from this template to be true & correct, at least until we are certain any/all bugs have been worked out. Hopefully it at least gives you an idea of what payments may be. I left the registration tab open to be filled in for each deal being as Brewster has let us know their outside company charges a fee (believe to be around $150) + registration. Doc fees for MSRP I used Ditschman's number.

Any complaints can be directed to @Bronc-OH ... thanks. ?

Edit: Updated version (Ver. 5) now taxes D&D (per PowPow... and Edmunds)

Attachments

Last edited:

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has anyone seen @PowPow tonight? I kinda need him.

Edit: Or do we have anyone good with numbers? I usually have no issues with it, but my brain is fried and I need a 2nd set of eyes for something.
How can I be of assistance?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How can I be of assistance?
Go through the latest Quick Price (Ver. 4). Let me know if anything is messed up.. Even though I released it to the masses already. ?

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Checks out.

The only thing I see is I did some quick googling, and could only find this one site that calls it out, but it states destination fees are taxed, since it's ultimately a part of the 'total' of the car.

https://help.edmunds.com/hc/en-us/articles/206102367-Are-destination-charges-negotiable-

but that's only going to make a difference of + a few bucks in the monthly payment.

It's a good comparison of all the existing deals.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Checks out.

The only thing I see is I did some quick googling, and could only find this one site that calls it out, but it states destination fees are taxed, since it's ultimately a part of the 'total' of the car.

https://help.edmunds.com/hc/en-us/articles/206102367-Are-destination-charges-negotiable-

but that's only going to make a difference of + a few bucks in the monthly payment.

It's a good comparison of all the existing deals.
Hmm.. Well you can fix that if you want. Kinda stupid that they'd tax delivery, but what doesn't get taxed anymore?

Btw, the super secret password to unlock it is Bronco6G
I kept it simple.

And thanks for checking it out. Some of my calculations probably redundant but my brain not functioning tonight.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hmm.. Well you can fix that if you want. Kinda stupid that they'd tax delivery, but what doesn't get taxed anymore?

Btw, the super secret password to unlock it is Bronco6G
I kept it simple.

And thanks for checking it out. Some of my calculations probably redundant but my brain not functioning tonight.
Yeah. I 'hacked' the PW... Second try. First I did no capitalization. Haha.

Yeah. I think it's dumb to be taxed as well. But like you said, they tax everything these days. Who knows tho. I only found the one article that actually explicitly said it. ?‍♂
Sponsored