Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Which dealership did you switch to?
I switched to Brewster for the invoice deal. It was a toss up between Brewster and Leonardtown, both deals were close. And Bergeys isn't too far off in the lower trims.

Edit: check out any one of my many quick price excel files. It'll give you an idea of how close the deals are.
Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hey gang - for those of you that reached out to me in the last week or so - up thru today, you should have or should be getting your email from Brewster Ford very shortly.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don't recall what I messed with here (maybe the D&D numbers), but the latest update from yesterday. (Ver. 6.03) Goes to show how much I've been checking the numbers on my builds that I just can't narrow down to a choice. Hopefully the wife will help me decide.

Attachments

scrapple

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks @Johnny Mo and @EvlNvrDys . I'm not here to step on anyone's toes or anything, I'm mostly here if there's questions on the dealer end of things or if there's something that Johnny would need to run by us and Brian isn't readily available. Whatever I can do for you guys let me know!
Just got back to the site after a long vacation (couple months lol). I am in South Jersey and I would like to change my dealership to your location. Can you pm/dm the process?

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just got back to the site after a long vacation (couple months lol). I am in South Jersey and I would like to change my dealership to your location. Can you pm/dm the process?
If you're looking to take advantage of the Brewster invoice deal you'll need to DM @Johnny Mo the information he needs to submit to Brewster. That's buried somewhere in this thread, maybe if you go to the 1st post, I believe I put a link to that post you need. I know the deal runs out this friday @ 11:59pm, he should also be able to tell you if switch through Ford needs to be done by then.

Edit: This is the post you need Brewster deal info required

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't recall what I messed with here (maybe the D&D numbers), but the latest update from yesterday. (Ver. 6.03) Goes to show how much I've been checking the numbers on my builds that I just can't narrow down to a choice. Hopefully the wife will help me decide.
We can be your bronco wives. Like in Utah ;). What are you deciding between.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We can be your bronco wives. Like in Utah ;). What are you deciding between.
That's simple....
Big Bend (No Squatch) - $42k + $2500 (aftermarket tires & wheels) ($543/month) (84/2.29%)($2k down)
Big Bend (Squatch) - $47k ($582/month)(84/2.29%)($4k down)

I keep my vehicles a long time ('12 Mustang about to pass 207k miles), so I'm not worried about a longer loan, extra interest is what it is. So I'm looking @ a $40/month difference. Can afford both, but man I really don't like to part with my money as it is. Biggest car payment I ever had for myself... $250/month (my only ever new car, 08' Elantra), wife always gets new, but her max payment was only $420/month.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's simple....
Big Bend (No Squatch) - $42k + $2500 (aftermarket tires & wheels) ($543/month) (84/2.29%)($2k down)
Big Bend (Squatch) - $47k ($582/month)(84/2.29%)($4k down)

I keep my vehicles a long time ('12 Mustang about to pass 207k miles), so I'm not worried about a longer loan, extra interest is what it is. So I'm looking @ a $40/month difference. Can afford both, but man I really don't like to part with my money as it is. Biggest car payment I ever had for myself... $250/month (my only ever new car, 08' Elantra), wife always gets new, but her max payment was only $420/month.
I really think you should squatch it since you want bigger tires anyway. If you end up thinking you'd prefer 33s, you can downgrade later but you'll already have all the components and lift. It's really the way to go for any trim under BL for those who want bigger tires or a lift. I think it will save you time, energy and headache later.

My dilemma is squatching my BL or not. I don't wanna have remorse when I see a squatched BL on the road and wish I'd gotten it but I also really prefer BFG KO2s. Do I Squatch and downgrade to 33 or 35 A/Ts later or get the optional wheels with 33 A/Ts (saving $1500)...decisions decisions

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I really think you should squatch it since you want bigger tires anyway. If you end up thinking you'd prefer 33s, you can downgrade later but you'll already have all the components and lift. It's really the way to go for any trim under BL for those who want bigger tires or a lift. I think it will save you time, energy and headache later.

My dilemma is squatching my BL or not. I don't wanna have remorse when I see a squatched BL on the road and wish I'd gotten it but I also really prefer BFG KO2s. Do I Squatch and downgrade to 33 or 35 A/Ts later or get the optional wheels with 33 A/Ts (saving $1500)...decisions decisions
I hear ya on feeling remorse.. But the wife's Jeep doesn't look bad with 285's, hence I figure I'd be fine with same for my Bronco. Swapping tires/wheels no big deal for me. I'm just having a hard time passing off an extra $2500 or $40/month payment on a daily driver that I'll be putting approx. 28k-30k miles/year on.

My wife will tell you, I'm more apt to spend on others well before I ever splurge on something for myself.

Sponsored

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I hear ya on feeling remorse.. But the wife's Jeep doesn't look bad with 285's, hence I figure I'd be fine with same for my Bronco. Swapping tires/wheels no big deal for me. I'm just having a hard time passing off an extra $2500 or $40/month payment on a daily driver that I'll be putting approx. 28k-30k miles/year on.

My wife will tell you, I'm more apt to spend on others well before I ever splurge on something for myself.
Yeah that's a lot of mileage every year and the bigger tires would only add to fuel costs over the course of the year. Too bad there's no mini-squatch option for the lower trims for like $1000.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

did you factor in Gap insurance? if you're going to take out a loan for many months and only put down a few k, you're going to maybe want Gap insurance. You will end up upside down within the year, so it might be a good idea to get yourself covered. Especially if you're putting that many miles on it per year, you have a higher likelihood than most of getting into an accident. No one wants to continuing paying for a car they no longer have.

just spreading some friendly awareness. I'm in no way whatsoever telling ppl how to spend their money or what risks to take/not take. :) nor do I sell insurance :LOL:

As for which build? go with whatever build will allow for your to put the most money down and decrease that loan term to at least 60 months. ;)

https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/insurance/car-insurance-basics/is-gap-insurance-worth-it/

https://www.nerdwallet.com/article/loans/auto-loans/5-reasons-say-no-long-lo

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

did you factor in Gap insurance? if you're going to take out a loan for many months and only put down a few k, you're going to maybe want Gap insurance. You will end up upside down within the year, so it might be a good idea to get yourself covered. Especially if you're putting that many miles on it per year, you have a higher likelihood than most of getting into an accident. No one wants to continuing paying for a car they no longer have.

just spreading some friendly awareness. I'm in no way whatsoever telling ppl how to spend their money or what risks to take/not take. :) nor do I sell insurance :LOL:

As for which build? go with whatever build will allow for your to put the most money down and decrease that loan term to at least 60 months. ;)

https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/insurance/car-insurance-basics/is-gap-insurance-worth-it/

https://www.nerdwallet.com/article/loans/auto-loans/5-reasons-say-no-long-lo
I just did a quick search... you know, easier than calling my insurance company, but I seen a lot saying GAP insurance is like $20/year in NJ... give or take... that's nothing.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just did a quick search... you know, easier than calling my insurance company, but I seen a lot saying GAP insurance is like $20/year in NJ... give or take... that's nothing.
awesome. seems like a no brainer for peace of mind.