Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

After waiting for a week to hear back from Bergey’s (my original dealership) to see if they would match Brewster’s invoice without a reply, I officially switched. So pumped for my bronco!
Um... I hope that means you went through the formalities of DM'ing Johnny Mo and received your letter from Brewster as well? Just making sure everyone is getting in the correct way on this deal so no one is surprised later.
Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's simple....
Big Bend (No Squatch) - $42k + $2500 (aftermarket tires & wheels) ($543/month) (84/2.29%)($2k down)
Big Bend (Squatch) - $47k ($582/month)(84/2.29%)($4k down)

I keep my vehicles a long time ('12 Mustang about to pass 207k miles), so I'm not worried about a longer loan, extra interest is what it is. So I'm looking @ a $40/month difference. Can afford both, but man I really don't like to part with my money as it is. Biggest car payment I ever had for myself... $250/month (my only ever new car, 08' Elantra), wife always gets new, but her max payment was only $420/month.
If you are just going for Show, then it would make more sense to do aftermarket lift and tires then squatch price, imho.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you are just going for Show, then it would make more sense to do aftermarket lift and tires then squatch price, imho.
It'll be for show mostly, that's true. But I won't do aftermarket lift. My days of installing lifts are long gone, no squatch means I'd go no larger than 33's.

Squatch isn't so bad for the price.. you get the lift, the gears, tires, wheels and whatnot. But Base doesn't have signature lights, and I want to be able to tow out of the gate (means I'm not waiting on aftermarket, so will pay overpriced Ford for that).

So it's really just coming down to, do I want to spend the extra $$ for tires about 2" taller and a lift. Beadlock capable wheels I could care less about.

Leekronz

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Um... I hope that means you went through the formalities of DM'ing Johnny Mo and received your letter from Brewster as well? Just making sure everyone is getting in the correct way on this deal so no one is surprised later.
I talked to Johnny Mo and received my invoice offer last week. All good! Thanks for lookin out

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

i switched to leonardtown because of no BS and upfront communication. check out this post, a prime example. Things could easily change but a straightforward message from @NayNay.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/leonardtown-ford-reservation-holders.7952/post-345436
@NayNay has been great since joining the forum. I've spoken to her many times. And at the same time, Leonardtown's updated deal of 1% over invoice is a game changer as well.

I feel we've been able to offer 2 really good deals for the group, and a 3rd decent deal as well. So everyone has at least had deals to choose from.

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@NayNay has been great since joining the forum. I've spoken to her many times. And at the same time, Leonardtown's updated deal of 1% over invoice is a game changer as well.

I feel we've been able to offer 2 really good deals for the group, and a 3rd decent deal as well. So everyone has at least had deals to choose from.
i truly appreciate the work you and the others have done, have made it much easier for hundreds of us.

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It'll be for show mostly, that's true. But I won't do aftermarket lift. My days of installing lifts are long gone, no squatch means I'd go no larger than 33's.

Squatch isn't so bad for the price.. you get the lift, the gears, tires, wheels and whatnot. But Base doesn't have signature lights, and I want to be able to tow out of the gate (means I'm not waiting on aftermarket, so will pay overpriced Ford for that).

So it's really just coming down to, do I want to spend the extra $$ for tires about 2" taller and a lift. Beadlock capable wheels I could care less about.
I have the same dilemma. For some reason the 33s look small on the Bronco even though I have 33s on my Silverado and I’m happy with them. I drive 60 miles round trip to work each day on KO2s and they’re great. I think it’s because of so many pictures with Squatch.

I’m thinking Big Bend or Black Diamond plus after market 33s. My wife doesn’t like the pushed out fender flares of the squatch and she’ll drive it more than I will.

As a side note, Area 51 is in the lead but I’m waiting to see it. I spoke to Crown Ford in Lynbrook and they expect to get an Area 51 sport by early Jan. If anyone hears of one in the Ny area please share.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

@MtnRanger - got you on the list. The rest of you that DM'd me this week and got on the list - you should have or be getting your letters shortly, Brian let me know that he was in the process of sending them.

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For the Brewster deal..... do we need to switch our reservation by Dec 6th 4th, or just get on Johhny's list?
I'm on the list, but don't want to transfer from my local dealer until Ford clarifies all the build date, pricing, and allocation bs!

Last edited:

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Capture.PNG

Being near philly suburb, I think this is my situation for a Base 2dr Sasquatch. 9 hr drive to save 500 doesnt seem worth it. Can you add me to the list @Johnny Mo @cverde ? Also, thank you @Johnny Mo @EvlNvrDys and @Fly by Nite for all the research, info and hard work!
Your title/tag charges need fixing!
If you're in Pa and buying in Pa, Title, tag, and plate fee will be about $145. State inspection is usually included, and some dealers even include lifetime inspection (approx $55/year value).
If you are buying out of state, those title/tag/plate fees go thru a third party and will cost $299-399 (Leonardtown est) to $300-500 (Brewster est). Then you need to get the state inspection when you bring it into Pa.

What I was told...... if you are financing you must use the title/tag service. If you are paying cash, you may have the option of procuring your Pa title/tags in Pa before picking up your Bronco from an out of state dealer.

For a Pa resident, the Leonardtown fees add up.... $499 doc + $350-ish title/tag+$55 Pa inspection = $904.
Pa dealer would be $389 doc + $145 title/tag/insp = $534.
NY dealer has lowest fees with only a $75 doc+ $350-ish title/tag+$55 insp = $480.
Disclamer: ymmv, confirm costs with your chosen dealer.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

For the Brewster deal..... do we need to switch our reservation by Dec 6th, or just get on Johhny's list?
I'm on the list, but don't want to transfer from my local dealer until Ford clarifies all the build date, pricing, and allocation bs!
Just be on the list - at that point you will have your pricing agreement and then you have until 1/31/21 to transfer reservation and place your order.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just be on the list - at that point you will have your pricing agreement and then you have until 1/31/21 to transfer reservation and place your order.
Just to confirm o e last time, as I will not be checking the forum much today, member have until tonight @ 11:59pm (Dec. 4th) to be on the Brewster list? Or is it Sunday as @Fly by Nite noted? Just so everyone is certain?

Doesn't matter for me as I made that switch a couple weeks back.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just to confirm o e last time, as I will not be checking the forum much today, member have until tonight @ 11:59pm (Dec. 4th) to be on the Brewster list? Or is it Sunday as @Fly by Nite noted? Just so everyone is certain?

Doesn't matter for me as I made that switch a couple weeks back.
Need to be on the list by 11:59 tonight so that Brewster can get letters out before 12/7.
Sponsored