I have been in contact with them, but not within the last couple days. I figured they shall reach out of there is facts to share. All this stuff just came out today anyway.
My "guess" is, sure you can cancel, or just not take delivery. That is where deposits will come into question, whether they are refundable or not.Does anyone know if we find out in May that our orders are filled late 2021 or 2022, can we cancel? We don’t have a second car anymore and I am not sure how far past June I can go.
@cverde can you answer these questions? Will our deposit be refundable??My "guess" is, sure you can cancel, or just not take delivery. That is where deposits will come into question, whether they are refundable or not.
I feel your pain, with each passing mile on my car, I wonder how long it's going to hold out.
https://www.parkfordofmahopac.com/n.../new-inventory/index.htm&lastFacetInteracted=For those in the Westchester County area, there is a Cactus Gray Sport at Smith Cairns Ford at Yonkers (hoping to check it out on Sat). Has anyone located an A51 in the area?
I don't like when dealers do shit like this. They're trying to lock you in and weed out the people who aren't serious. I get what they're doing but they certainly don't "NEED" your order confirmation by the 19th. There's a whole 2 months to do that and it won't affect your build or delivery whether you do it now or later.
that's ridiculous. Most dealers are asking for the $500 which I believe Ford was pushing for. Plus it's non-refundable. Time to change dealers
Remind them we have til March to get our orders in.... you'll let them know by then.yeah, I really didn't want to call around and find a new dealer, but now it looks like I have to. So annoying.
I think the most annoying part is the 'need order confirmation by 1/19'. That's a flat out lie. F'n grifters.