Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Have we found out what type of a deposit Brewster is looking for?
Sponsored

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

“Circumstances “?????
Yeah, seems odd for something that is in such high demand. If you bail, they should probably pay you the $400. Unless you get OJ white with a ton of random accessories.

cverde

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brewsterford.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, it will be a $500 deposit, refundable only by exception. Part of the reasoning for it being "non"refundable is because Ford has us on a metric where if a dealer falls below X% of converted reservation names matching the final sale they'll cut our allocations off for a number of months. So if a bunch of people back out after placing their order and we end up with extra stock, we'll get blocked from being able to order them at all for some time which would put everyone in a tough spot. Of course there's things people can't plan for, which we understand, but in general we do need some sort of commitment at the time of order

Sponsored

cverde

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brewsterford.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Also, small update on how allocations and scheduling will work:

-Order fulfillment will be based off reservation timestamp, rather than priority codes in the order system, so your spot is in fact determined by when you reserved a Bronco
-Allocations will be on a 2 week rotation, we'll be provided lists of reservations that are up for order and your salesperson will reach out to configure your build when your time comes
-Only reservations placed on or before 9/18/2020 will be included in the 2021 allocation formula
-You can place your order at any time despite whether you're up for allocation or not, although it won't result in it being built sooner

I still don't know how those slated for a 2022 will work, whether it's because of reservation dates or options, but it's one of the more important things I'm trying to figure out so hopefully I can answer that soon. *My educated guess is that we won't know for certain until we hit the cutoff date for 2021 orders*

Last edited:

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Gotta love Ford. Part of my order will be a 2 door w/ a 2.7 lol

• Order Tips – Due to overwhelming demand, we expect that certain configurations may lead to extended wait times. These include:
  • Two‑Door
  • Wildtrak™ Series
  • 2.7L Engine
  • Sasquatch™ Package
  • Lux Equipment Group
  • Leather‑Trimmed Interior

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hopefully not delayed to long. I am in no rush to get a new vehicle and it will give me more time to put more money down, but I was hoping to have it with nice weather.

Joe Brony

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@cverde for those of us with options that automatically push us to MY22: am I placing a deposit in March or when we re-open orders for the MY22 new options? Also it sounds like there’s a way you can just bump us back while keeping position in our reservation order.

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anyone know if the rock rails are removable? In the original B&P they were an option on the Black Diamond but now there standard. My wife is short, she needs the tube step which looks like I'll have to go aftermarket unless I missed it on the accessory list.

Also, if anyone plans to add them, let's talk first

Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does anyone know if the rock rails are removable? In the original B&P they were an option on the Black Diamond but now there standard. My wife is short, she needs the tube step which looks like I'll have to go aftermarket unless I missed it on the accessory list.

Also, if anyone plans to add them, let's talk first
They certainly are not welded on.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Gotta love Ford. Part of my order will be a 2 door w/ a 2.7 lol

• Order Tips – Due to overwhelming demand, we expect that certain configurations may lead to extended wait times. These include:
  • Two‑Door
  • Wildtrak™ Series
  • 2.7L Engine
  • Sasquatch™ Package
  • Lux Equipment Group
  • Leather‑Trimmed Interior

BWAHAAHA!!! Same Boat, 2 door, Base Squatch, 2.7 I'll get mine I'll get mine when the moon is in the 7th house and Jupiter aligns with Mars...
Sponsored