Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anyone know if the rock rails are removable? In the original B&P they were an option on the Black Diamond but now there standard. My wife is short, she needs the tube step which looks like I'll have to go aftermarket unless I missed it on the accessory list.

Also, if anyone plans to add them, let's talk first
I thought I saw they're held on by screws. And you can literally unscrew them and swap with tube steps if wanted.

But I've also been wrong before about things. (like the dealer I initially choose. Yup. Still bitter)
Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well guys I have an early Aug reservation and it would appear that I have selected the goddamn unicorn according to Ford...WildTrak (so 2.7, Sas, Leather, Black Top and Lux package) So in all reality I will be getting a 22 and probably not see it until March of 22 at that. I'm ok with it if there's even an inkling that they're going to offer another interior color option (honestly with my AMB exterior - I'd rather have navy pier than the black and sandstone - so that's saying something) Long story short - I won't be cutting in front of anyone anytime soon. LOL

AU98

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well guys I have an early Aug reservation and it would appear that I have selected the goddamn unicorn according to Ford...WildTrak (so 2.7, Sas, Leather, Black Top and Lux package) So in all reality I will be getting a 22 and probably not see it until March of 22 at that. I'm ok with it if there's even an inkling that they're going to offer another interior color option (honestly with my AMB exterior - I'd rather have navy pier than the black and sandstone - so that's saying something) Long story short - I won't be cutting in front of anyone anytime soon. LOL
I hit the lottery as well - same configuration except I am leaning towards the dual tops.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sounds like a bunch of us will be anxiously awaiting the MY2022 B&P! Figure around October?

I'm wanting a 2 door Base with 2.7. Really want the advanced auto 4x4, which means adding the Squatch, tho I could do without the 35's. I don't expect to get it in 2021.
Hoping for some squared off/flat top wheelwell openings like the original.... could that be part of the rumored Heritage package?..... maybe we'll know in 9 months!

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sounds like a bunch of us will be anxiously awaiting the MY2022 B&P! Figure around October?

I'm wanting a 2 door Base with 2.7. Really want the advanced auto 4x4, which means adding the Squatch, tho I could do without the 35's. I don't expect to get it in 2021.
Hoping for some squared off/flat top wheelwell openings like the original.... could that be part of the rumored Heritage package?..... maybe we'll know in 9 months!
I want the auto 4x4 too. I'm getting a black diamond and it can added without sasquatch, but I don't know if that's an error.

Thekev87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
With dealers reaching out now, anyone hear from Medford ford about orders?

Sponsored

Ford2201

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 - 2014 JKU - 1997 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With dealers reaching out now, anyone hear from Medford ford about orders?
i have been emailing them every other day with very few return answers and information. Called Holman Auto Group and got more answers than Medford Ford in a 20 minute phone call. Holman says with my day 2 reservation and their allocation number (43?) I wouldn’t see my bronco till January/February 2022.

still waiting the hear from Medford Ford. Still don’t know how many reservations and allocations they have. They’re terrible at communicating with someone that wants to spend 50k with them. Have you heard anything?

Last edited:

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i have been emailing them every other day with very few return answers and information. Called Holman Auto Group and got more answers than Medford Ford in a 20 minute phone call. Holman says with my day 2 reservation and their allocation number (43?) I wouldn’t see my bronco till January/February 2021.

still waiting the hear from Medford Ford. Still don’t know how many reservations and allocations they have. They’re terrible at communicating with someone that wants to spend 50k with them. Have you heard anything?
Wow a day 2 er pushed out to 2022. Does not bode well for me

Ford2201

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 - 2014 JKU - 1997 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow a day 2 er pushed out to 2022. Does not bode well for me
They’re saying because of delays. I want 3 of the 6 delayed packages

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i have been emailing them every other day with very few return answers and information. Called Holman Auto Group and got more answers than Medford Ford in a 20 minute phone call. Holman says with my day 2 reservation and their allocation number (43?) I wouldn’t see my bronco till January/February 2022.

What options are you looking for?
Sponsored