Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Mannym5

Black Diamond
First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BD, 2016 BMW M2, 2001 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, it will be a $500 deposit, refundable only by exception. Part of the reasoning for it being "non"refundable is because Ford has us on a metric where if a dealer falls below X% of converted reservation names matching the final sale they'll cut our allocations off for a number of months. So if a bunch of people back out after placing their order and we end up with extra stock, we'll get blocked from being able to order them at all for some time which would put everyone in a tough spot. Of course there's things people can't plan for, which we understand, but in general we do need some sort of commitment at the time of order
Hey,
“Mustang Mike” from Brewster reached out to me last night asking for $1000 deposit as well as credit application and wanted the order submission ASAP(this coming week ideally). Was he misinformed on the deposit amount? I am ok submitting my order now since my build is ready and $1000 down is not the end of the world, but I was just hoping everyone was on the same page at the dealership. I also thought the credit application part seemed a bit premature being that if I finance with Brewster it won’t be until around delivery time anyway.
Either way I am excited to see things moving and thankful for everyone involved in putting this group order together!
Thanks,
-Manny
Sponsored

cverde

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brewsterford.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey,
“Mustang Mike” from Brewster reached out to me last night asking for $1000 deposit as well as credit application and wanted the order submission ASAP(this coming week ideally). Was he misinformed on the deposit amount? I am ok submitting my order now since my build is ready and $1000 down is not the end of the world, but I was just hoping everyone was on the same page at the dealership. I also thought the credit application part seemed a bit premature being that if I finance with Brewster it won’t be until around delivery time anyway.
Either way I am excited to see things moving and thankful for everyone involved in putting this group order together!
Thanks,
-Manny
Sorry for the confusion! We typically do $1000 deposits on special orders but for the group buy we're only asking for $500 as per the letter everyone was sent. There was a slight lack of communication between us here at the store on that. The credit application is part of our store policy to get an approval to place a special order. It doesn't obligate you to finance through us, but it is something we have to do as a store. We're happy to have you with us! It's been a wild ride for everyone so far but it finally looks like it's all coming together

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Aftermarket.....or OEM?
I like the OEM one they were testing...but we'll see. I have a LONGGGGG list of aftermarket upgrades I'm looking to add.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry for the confusion! We typically do $1000 deposits on special orders but for the group buy we're only asking for $500 as per the letter everyone was sent. There was a slight lack of communication between us here at the store on that. The credit application is part of our store policy to get an approval to place a special order. It doesn't obligate you to finance through us, but it is something we have to do as a store. We're happy to have you with us! It's been a wild ride for everyone so far but it finally looks like it's all coming together
Hey Chris, does the credit application get ran at this time? I'm trying to close on a house soon and I'm being a hawk about my credit. Naturally I'd prefer not to have any inquiries on my credit history so close before I close. But I'd like to get my order in next week.

I'm sure others would like to know as well

Sponsored

AU98

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey Chris, does the credit application get ran at this time? I'm trying to close on a house soon and I'm being a hawk about my credit. Naturally I'd prefer not to have any inquiries on my credit history so close before I close. But I'd like to get my order in next week.

I am in a similar boat. Didn’t we all get “pre-approved” in our Ford account.? Shows up when you click on your reservation.

AU98

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has everyone received the order email from Ford? I still have not seen anything.

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Agreed, especially considering some of us might not get a bronco for a year.

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If anyone is thinking A51...some pics from my ride up to Mahopac Ford. Pic with door open - the door is a good indication of the color in the shade. Other pic is in the bright (sun wasn’t out but it was lit up).
I also checked out AMB on an expedition which is very dark, only see the blue in the sunlight otherwise it looks black.
I’m down to Rapid Red, Race Red or Velocity Blue...at least I can see those a dealerships pretty easy.

0839A25D-4D19-42DA-B0BA-B9E2914571C8.jpeg

D53A9339-D991-48F5-A337-C7826D65E07C.jpeg

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If anyone is thinking A51...some pics from my ride up to Mahopac Ford. Pic with door open - the door is a good indication of the color in the shade. Other pic is in the bright (sun wasn’t out but it was lit up).
I also checked out AMB on an expedition which is very dark, only see the blue in the sunlight otherwise it looks black.
I’m down to Rapid Red, Race Red or Velocity Blue...at least I can see those a dealerships pretty easy.

0839A25D-4D19-42DA-B0BA-B9E2914571C8.jpeg

D53A9339-D991-48F5-A337-C7826D65E07C.jpeg
I'm so torn. I really have no idea what color I want. Like zero.

At first I wanted A51. But then I started thinking Cactus Gray looked sharp. So I went to a local dealer to look at both on the sport... After that I thought CG was it. But now I see more A51 on here and think maybe it just looks better on the full size? Ugh. I've always liked the white. But my wife told me that's a chicks color. So I'm seriously clueless. ?‍♂

Anyway. I'm sure you were all dying to know. ?

Sponsored

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey @cverde any time frame update of you guys getting any Bronco sports in with the bronco colors; cyber orange, cactus grey, A51? I've got all things finalized on my build but that. Thanks and looking forward to working with you all

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a feeling that @cverde is going to be very busy over the next week with as many questions as when he first arrived here.

Allow me to add to the list, as I've seen this posted on the boards from other members already.

Any chance you guys would be able to let us know where we stand within your current allocation numbers? Granted that will also be defined by who gets what options and whatnot, but it's still something I'm curious to know.

I find myself daily going from a Base Squatch to a Big Bend just for Race Red. One of these days I'm going to need to make a final decision on that one.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a feeling that @cverde is going to be very busy over the next week with as many questions as when he first arrived here.

Allow me to add to the list, as I've seen this posted on the boards from other members already.

Any chance you guys would be able to let us know where we stand within your current allocation numbers? Granted that will also be defined by who gets what options and whatnot, but it's still something I'm curious to know.

I find myself daily going from a Base Squatch to a Big Bend just for Race Red. One of these days I'm going to need to make a final decision on that one.
Oh yeah he's probably inundated with questions and inputting orders. I have an appt this coming week to submit my order. No idea where I am in the allocation but the order will be submitted anyway so I can get this off my plate and stop obsessing

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm gonna submit my order when they call me but I'm just concerned that most of the early res holders are gonna wait for MY22 and then they'll essentially bump me and I'll end up waiting even longer...I get that people with earlier timestamps should come first but I also feel like someone who submits an order for MY21 and gets pushed to MY22 shouldn't be behind someone who waits til MY22 order bank to submit. I guess it is what it is, I just hope I can take delivery by at least Q1 of 2022.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm gonna submit my order when they call me but I'm just concerned that most of the early res holders are gonna wait for MY22 and then they'll essentially bump me and I'll end up waiting even longer...I get that people with earlier timestamps should come first but I also feel like someone who submits an order for MY21 and gets pushed to MY22 shouldn't be behind someone who waits til MY22 order bank to submit. I guess it is what it is, I just hope I can take delivery by at least Q1 of 2022.
That's a good point. I would expect Ford to address that scenario.
One outcome could be setting time stamp priorities 'within' the order groups.
The first group (March 21) orders would get first priority (based on allocations, commodities, etc).
The second group (Fall 21) would first prioritize leftover orders (rollovers) from first group, and then the new orders.
Or....
Priority for order fulfillment will not consider whether the order was placed in March or Fall and just go by time stamp.
I put a post in the 'Jan 16 Dealer FAQ' thread addressing this...
Update: Nathan (XCR440) is leaning towards timestamps carrying over to the Fall orders.
Sponsored

Last edited: