Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

@Johnny Mo General question.
How many of those 78 transfers did not tell you?
(Implying we have non participating spies watching these posts)

That is confirmed back with Brewster - Brian and I have a shared Google Spreadsheet we work off of.
Sponsored

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hot off the press from @DealerInsider
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1611087868109
What's that do for us? We don't even know where we are in regards to the line ?

On a side note though, I found some things interesting and now I question them... That's in my next post.

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What's that do for us? We don't even know where we are in regards to the line ?

On a side note though, I found some things interesting and now I question them... That's in my next post.
Just ask your dealer where you are in their line...especially if you aren't ordering 2.7 or Wildtrax or Sasquatch

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hear ya
I just want my Bronco before my first child. We don't plan to start trying until winter of 2021 but who knows how long the Bronco will take to make and deliver

I'll be really peeved if my Bronco is delivered when she's 7 months pregnant or something. My plan was to take this thing on memorable adventurous sans baby car seat.

"You can plan a pretty picnic, but you can't predict the weather"
~Outkast
Stop, just stop. Your future child will be conceived in this vehicle. :devilish: ;)

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I decided to look at the Bronco Order Guide finally and have a few questions for you peeps. This will be based off of what is listed under the Base Model & as Standard. Reason I say that is because I didn't think some of these things are standard, may even require something like the Mid package. But I digress, here they are:
1. Smart charging USB ports, Second Row - One "A" and One "C". <-- I thought you needed Mid for that?
2. Mirrors, Sideview - Heated <-- I found that cool, love it on wife's Jeep
3. Trailer Sway Control <-- Don't know what it is, never had it, but also didn't think standard.
4. Ford CO-PILOT 360 Pre-collision assist, rear view camera with grid lines <-- Thought Mid package
5. Transmission Oil Cooler <-- Should make people happy it's standard as they can do tow hitch aftermarket.

So that's what jumped out at me. Am I incorrect in what I thought you needed Mid Package for? #'s 1 & 4. And the others are just kinda cool I thought.

This is what happens when I email my build and my sales guy doesn't get back to me. Probably off today ?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just ask your dealer where you are in their line...especially if you aren't ordering 2.7 or Wildtrax or Sasquatch
Well someone needs to find me a 2.7, because I'm not doing a 4 cyl. in a Bronco... And sadly I've decided against the Squatch, so I should be ok in line. And I will ask my dealer.... when he gets back to me ?

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Southeast PA dealer here...just joined the forum and trying to contribute...

Transfers and new reservations that are converted before 03/19/2021:

3% under invoice OR invoice plus free shipping to your door*

No additional dealer addons...only add your tax/tags & pa doc($394)

Only $100 deposit required

DM me for more info

*Excludes AK/HI (continental USA only)

Last edited:

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I decided to look at the Bronco Order Guide finally and have a few questions for you peeps. This will be based off of what is listed under the Base Model & as Standard. Reason I say that is because I didn't think some of these things are standard, may even require something like the Mid package. But I digress, here they are:
1. Smart charging USB ports, Second Row - One "A" and One "C". <-- I thought you needed Mid for that?
2. Mirrors, Sideview - Heated <-- I found that cool, love it on wife's Jeep
3. Trailer Sway Control <-- Don't know what it is, never had it, but also didn't think standard.
4. Ford CO-PILOT 360 Pre-collision assist, rear view camera with grid lines <-- Thought Mid package
5. Transmission Oil Cooler <-- Should make people happy it's standard as they can do tow hitch aftermarket.

So that's what jumped out at me. Am I incorrect in what I thought you needed Mid Package for? #'s 1 & 4. And the others are just kinda cool I thought.

This is what happens when I email my build and my sales guy doesn't get back to me. Probably off today ?
I thought that as well but imagined I had seen inklings of otherwise earlier. I still don't trust the document.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Southeast PA dealer here...just joined the forum and trying to contribute...

If you are ok with waiting, we would like to offer you the following for a 2022/2023 Bronco...

New reservations made on 1/19/2021 or later and converted before 03/19/2021:

3% under invoice OR invoice plus free shipping to your door*

No additional dealer addons...only add your tax/tags & pa doc($394)

Only $100 deposit required

DM me for more info

*Excludes AK/HI (continental USA only)
Nice to see another dealer finally show up to the forum. Welcome to our 2nd home.

Sadly, you won't see me take that deal. It's a nice deal, but no way in hell I'm waiting for a 22/23 Bronco.

Edit: But I may hit you guys up if I decide sometime next year that I need to get another Bronco. You know, to see what kind of deal you are offering then. Out of curiosity, do you plan on divulging which dealer you work for?

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I thought that as well but imagined I had seen inklings of otherwise earlier. I still don't trust the document.
The way I see it, I'll take the extra charging ports if offered, but not needed.

As for the heated mirrors and trans cooler, I could see that being standard, and welcome.

Trailer sway control... never had it before, so don't really need it. I'll keep my own trailer under control ?

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll be honest everyone I’m totally confused. All this % stuff doesn’t make any sense to my. ?
I get that not all the converted orders will be made this year, but this thread has been all over the place.
Could someone from Brewster @Johnny Mo make a new thread for announcements. Going through 30 pages, or so, in the last 24hours looking for something substantial is frustrating!

Thank you

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You don't understand... I put my build in today because if I didn't, I'll change it every half hour just because I want something else, or can do without a feature. So this wait put me in a very awkward position.