Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have no problems with working with whoever is in this general area. Find out what the best price is we can get.
I agree, I posted in that thread. Does someone want to maybe check out fullerton?

Sponsored

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

im in NE Philly with my Reservation at John Kennedy Ford in Festerville, PA. We will have to see who has the best deal for us.
I called fred beans, haldeman and Lawrenceville. Fred beans and haldeman have $389 doc fee, Lawrenceville has $299 doc fee. All of them support x plan

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
New York here. Reservation with Ramp Ford Port Jefferson Station

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have my 4 door OBX reserved through DCH Ford in Eatontown. I know one of the salesmen there and I've reached out to him. I haven't gotten confirmation about plan pricing, but I'll give him shit since my wife has bought her past two Escapes from that dealership.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I agree, I posted in that thread. Does someone want to maybe check out fullerton?
I sent an email earlier to Fullerton being as I've been in touch with them over the last month or so. I will update once I receive word back from them.

I called fred beans, haldeman and Lawrenceville. Fred beans and haldeman have $389 doc fee, Lawrenceville has $299 doc fee. All of them support x plan
Good to know on the doc fee. I believe with x-plan those numbers will be lower. So once we get some word back from the dealers we'll include what their fees are as well.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have my 4 door OBX reserved through DCH Ford in Eatontown. I know one of the salesmen there and I've reached out to him. I haven't gotten confirmation about plan pricing, but I'll give him shit since my wife has bought her past two Escapes from that dealership.
Maybe you can reach out to him. After I include you on the list that puts us @ 13. And I'm sure there are quite a few more we can pick up as well.

Sponsored

KozMQZ

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am in Syracuse area. I have two reservations. One is local and the other is in MA. The MA dealer will possibly offer a discount for volume, but is otherwise at MSRP with X plan, but a $599 dealer fee... but is an option for volume discount if we want to pursue - but also in NE region. The dealer I reserved with locally is also awaiting pricing. The reason this dealer is awaiting pricing is because they can develop a pricing strategy about deals and speak to what they can offer based on holdback, incentives, etc. following such pricing. Problem is this needs to be done before reservation change deadline in case a change is needed. Some dealers just don't want to promise something prematurely... which is the case with my local dealer.... or they want to angle themselves best around pricing with no regard to attracting volume buying or customers. Eitehr way I have a backup plan... but can always go cheaper. Funny thing is all the known dealers with the best deal won't respond to how I can get free shipping but do so on a trade-in deal. I assume someone else is in the same boat... but that is my current hang-up. So best to find a dealer already doing a great deal and switch as your reservation number is locked. I have bought 6 vehicles in 4 states other than NY and 4 of them were based on allocations... so I have no issue traveling... but I have a trade deal and wouldn't mind driving less than 10 miles either.

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I've got 1 with Mahwah Ford in Jersey. No ADM with 399 doc fee and will accept x-plan if ford allows it (which I think Levine confirmed in a tweet)
Larson Ford in NJ said this-
As of right now everything will be sold at MSRP, no markup. We do not know if they will offer X-Plan pricing or employee pricing for that matter. Around December is when the order banks will actually open and well be able to get exact pricing on packages and options available. Will keep you updated as we get information. Right now all the information is out there on Fords web site, we know nothing more then the public does.

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My res is with Winner Ford in Dover, De. I'm in Se Pa. Salesman is a friend from childhood. I haven't heard back firm about x-plan or other pricing (i qualify through work) but will reach out about volume pricing.

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

ok, sent him a message and he will ask his GM tomorrow about a volume price. Winner Ford, Dover, De. When I hear back Ill let you guys know what he said.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just so everyone knows.. if you post in this thread and are close to the region we are discussing I will add you to the list. This way I can keep track of 'Potential" sales and have a number to go to a dealer with. We'll see what's the best we can do.
Sponsored