Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sure, I'll sell one to you, and the other to @Used2jeep. You (2) figure out who gets to choose:

4DR Big Bend Race Red V6 Auto (missing locker) - $62,500
or
4DR Big Bend Race Red V6 Auto Squatch - $82,500

That should give me about $65k in profit... what do ya think?
I think 3 things.

A. Questioning my choices in friends.
B. Are we even friends?
c. I need a new job.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think 3 things.

A. Questioning my choices in friends. (I've never met your friends so can't comment)
B. Are we even friends? (I consider friends..... even though you admit to reporting me to Doug all the time)
c. I need a new job. (I'd rather hit the lottery and not have to worry about work)
Answered above ;)

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hence my comment. Figured that you would KNOW it was sarcasm.

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks! 8:25 PM ON 7/13?
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 11.39.23 AM
Sounds like you're in the top 5,000

lot of people on the forum seem to say the order numbers aren't sequential but everything I've seen suggests they are.

I believe the lowest real order # is around 10114000 so you can do the math to see where you are in total orders. I'm a 10130xxx so I think I'm in the top 16,000 or so orders (FEs may be diff).

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sure, I'll sell one to you, and the other to @Used2jeep. You (2) figure out who gets to choose:

4DR Big Bend Race Red V6 Auto (missing locker) - $62,500
or
4DR Big Bend Race Red V6 Auto Squatch - $82,500

That should give me about $65k in profit... what do ya think?
@Bronco-oh and i know know it is a lie because we know how you feel about RACE RED. 🥰 :devilish:

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You tagged some random dude. And Race red sucks.
I do agree... Race Red sucks! NONE of you should get it!! I will take one for the team 😈

Oh and refer back to #2.... you're slipping!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like you're in the top 5,000

lot of people on the forum seem to say the order numbers aren't sequential but everything I've seen suggests they are.

I believe the lowest real order # is around 10114000 so you can do the math to see where you are in total orders. I'm a 10130xxx so I think I'm in the top 16,000 or so orders (FEs may be diff).
Interesting. I'm 10129xxx at 7/13 10:23.
Sequential reservation numbers? No wonder why the system couldn't keep up. All those concurrent requests trying to increment and lock the next reservation number while completing the order. If true, seems like a terrible way to code this. Maybe they dropped reservation numbers for incomplete orders. Still, a global counter is not a great solution for high concurrent systems.

Sponsored

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm struggling right now:

Option A (already in): Black Diamond with a plan to do aftermarket 33s and wheels
The only late delivery is the 2.7L, saves $3000

Option B: Badlands
Get what I want right from the factory, may have a small lift giving it a higher ride height (can anyone confirm?), signature headlights, costs $3,000 more

What else is in Badlands that warrants the price increase? I imagine I could add a lift and order the signature headlights and still come out even.

I was done and order in...but now I'm having FOMO

teevan

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Option A (already in): Black Diamond with a plan to do aftermarket 33s and wheels

Get what I want right from the factory, may have a small lift giving it a higher ride height (can anyone confirm?), signature headlights, costs $3,000 more

What else is in Badlands that warrants the price increase? I imagine I could add a lift and order the signature headlights and still come out even.

I had the same dilemma, and FOMO got the best of me, and now I reserved a Lux package Badlands with the 2.7. I wanted to get the 33's at the start and don't need the sasquatch, and since I couldn't go over the mid on the BD, I just went all in.

So the Badlands gave me the 33s standard, and you also get the Badlands suspension, which should be a significant upgrade to the standard suspension? And you get the ability to go above the mid package.

I am still driving a 2001 Explorer, so if this lasts me as long as that the extra cost isn't a concern...

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I guess I'm not seeing enough of your builds to figure it out, but I thought the Badlands was more than $3,000 over the BD. Assuming you do 2.7 Auto in both.

As for the aftermarket tires & wheels, yeah I planned doing that to a BB until I said screw it and went Squatch. Figured new wheels & 285's was going to easily run me $2,500+ (maybe that's where your $3,000 difference comes in?)

As for the signature lights... getting them for $795 (or whatever it was on BB) is a steal. I can't see Ford selling them through the parts department for anything under $1,000. And that'd be headlights only. I base that on the fact that 1. When bought with vehicle you get discount for swapping the original lights & 2. A good set of LED headlights in aftermarket easily runs $600+.

Lastly, everything I've read so far seems to say the Badlands suspension is equal to squatch suspension just that (1) of them has the larger bump stop. It also appears that everything BELOW Badlands, has a lesser suspension. Also throw in Badlands has swaybar disconnect.

So to answer your question, the Badlands build gets you more of what you want, right from the factory. The BD build will require more effort/work on your end to get what you want.. (possibly more money if the signature lights are as expensive as I'd expect)

On a side note, my BB Squatch build is about $1,300 less than a Wildtrak. But I looked at it like, the Wildtrak just includes the mid-package (base WT) over my BB build, and I didn't care for that anyways. So I stuck with my BB build.

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base

Why not do the ford lift and put 33's yourself on. Especially if you wont use the features the added cost of badlands gets you. This also lets you select the wheels you would prefer, and can sell your BD wheels.

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As for the aftermarket tires & wheels, yeah I planned doing that to a BB until I said screw it and went Squatch. Figured new wheels & 285's was going to easily run me $2,500+ (maybe that's where your $3,000 difference comes in?)

As for the signature lights... getting them for $795 (or whatever it was on BB) is a steal.
Why not do the ford lift and put 33's yourself on. Especially if you wont use the features the added cost of badlands gets you. This also lets you select the wheels you would prefer, and can sell your BD wheels.
My plan was 33s and wheels, didn't think I needed a lift (but could always add in the future).

What's the Ford lift? Is this from Brewster or factory? Sorry we're at 251 pages, I'm sure I've missed a lot.

Do signature lights add something besides a look? Stock lights are LED, so wasn't clear what else is different.
Sponsored