Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yea I have been watching that thread. Think I am just going to give up, which will make the day I get my bronco literally like Christmas lol.
If there is anything you want me to check or take photos of or try to break while I'm there. PM me ill add it to my list.

Sponsored

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think its regional pairs.
We really need (2) things at this point...
1. Tow package - just receiver & wires? or... stiffer springs? trans cooler? what does 600 bucks get us.
2. Sasquatch - how much of a lift is it? Biggest tire on stock suspension? (yeah combined those 2 cuz I didn't want to change my 2 things to 3 things... sue me)

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If there is anything you want me to check or take photos of or try to break while I'm there. PM me ill add it to my list.
Thanks. Appreciate that. Over the past week I have seen so many pics and vids I think the only thing left is to drive the bronco lol. If I think of anything I will let you know.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1617815629953

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We really need (2) things at this point...
1. Tow package - just receiver & wires? or... stiffer springs? trans cooler? what does 600 bucks get us.
2. Sasquatch - how much of a lift is it? Biggest tire on stock suspension? (yeah combined those 2 cuz I didn't want to change my 2 things to 3 things... sue me)
In one of the other threads someone said they measured the difference between badlands and a sasquatch bronco and he kept getting 1" difference.

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
In one of the other threads someone said they measured the difference between badlands and a sasquatch bronco and he kept getting 1" difference.
Yeah but I'm talking about stock stock.. Peeps have always said Badlands was pretty much Squatch suspension...

What about Base? BB? BD? OBX? I see no reason why 285's (32.7") shouldn't fit. I expect 295's (33.3") to fit as well. With proper wheel offset of course. But I'd rather be certain than speculate.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah but I'm talking about stock stock.. Peeps have always said Badlands was pretty much Squatch suspension...

What about Base? BB? BD? OBX? I see no reason why 285's (32.7") shouldn't fit. I expect 295's (33.3") to fit as well. With proper wheel offset of course. But I'd rather be certain than speculate.
Thought a while back a Ford guy said you can fit up to 32" tires on a base with no problems.

Sponsored

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thought a while back a Ford guy said you can fit up to 32" tires on a base with no problems.
Yeah but that's just typical Ford shit saying what you can do. Do you think if you could fit 33's or 34's they'd tell us that? If it were true peeps would say screw Squatch, I'll just get the bigger tires and save a ton of money.

Hell, my '84 Bronco had a 4" lift and 35's. my '93 Bronco had no lift and I squeezed 35's in there (302 engine). My '94 (351 engine), squeezed 35's but that was real tight with the heavier engine.

I was some real information, not some idiot saying you can fit 32's no problem.... well tell me about 33's.... problem? need lift? just different wheels? Give us something Ford!

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

But what about BB/BD/OBX/Base vs BL? We know that BL has at least some elements of the Squatch.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

But what about BB/BD/OBX/Base vs BL? We know that BL has at least some elements of the Squatch.
Maybe it is more, but at least we basically know it's a minimum of 1" lift. There were always rumor of a lift, but don't believe we ever got an exact number

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Didn't I just say this earlier? or was I only dreaming it? Hang on.

Edit: Yep I did.... Copy Cat
Sponsored