NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Bronco
Badlands
Looks like all dealers got priority orders...

1618441219331.png
Advertisement

Bronc-OH

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Bronco
Base
April 7th, So by the time we found out, none of us can ask(pay) for it LOL. Also I will say Chris has been great with keeping me up to date with everything.

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Bronco
Black Diamond
Nice! Hoping to hear from my sales guy soon.

bcd

First Name
Brendan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Bronco
Undecided
Any theories on how Ford sets up the line(s)? I would assume they'd do the highest margin products w/ the most amount of vehicles to be built first - total margin $'s per line run. I'd assume that would be FE, WT, BL w/ more packages etc (LUX, SAS, etc.) - until you hit commodity constraints etc.

To be clear, I'm just a guy typing on a forum during a zoom call. I assume some of you actually know how this stuff works.

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Bronco
Big Bend
Any theories on how Ford sets up the line(s)? I would assume they'd do the highest margin products w/ the most amount of vehicles to be built first - total margin $'s per line run. I'd assume that would be FE, WT, BL w/ more packages etc (LUX, SAS, etc.) - until you hit commodity constraints etc.

To be clear, I'm just a guy typing on a forum during a zoom call. I assume some of you actually know how this stuff works.
Well you got most of us all pegged wrong, because we don't know shit! 😁
Most everything out there is speculation. It was stated awhile back that a BB, 2.3l soft top, was the most likely to be built (first??? who knows). I've also seen rumors that the Squatch constraint may or may not have to do with CAFE requirements (that right there pushes out less FE, WT & Squatch builds).

So just based on the BB build being the "possible" leader in all this (and I don't think the take was all that big on BB's), that throws the profit margin theory out of the water.

So basically, yeah we don't know shit, sorry.

Advertisement

fifteen52
Advertisement