Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

AJDog

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm in Philly and have a 4dr reservation with Carman Ford in New Castle, DE. They haven't said much on pricing plans in an initial phone call and haven't responded to my email from 5 days ago so their communication has been lackluster.
Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not sure how volume pricing or sales are going to help people-Dealerships get allocations of product-bigger ones get more and smaller ones get less.

If a dealership gets 60 orders for Broncos, they won't get that many of them for their allocation. I think the reservation system might change things a bit, but not that much.

cuznlou727

Wildtrak
First Name
Louie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sierra All terrain
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am actually looking into who the hell I am going to put my resrevation in with. In NY and have no clue!

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am actually looking into who the hell I am going to put my resrevation in with. In NY and have no clue!
A number of threads started up for the northeast so far. Keep checking back to see what we come up with. Obviously most will accept x-plan (if Ford allows it). But with all of the potential orders we have, we should be able to do much better than that.

USMC_n_philly

Outer Banks
First Name
Deno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called fred beans, haldeman and Lawrenceville. Fred beans and haldeman have $389 doc fee, Lawrenceville has $299 doc fee. All of them support x plan
I don't fully know what that means & how it breaks down in pricing..

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don't fully know what that means & how it breaks down in pricing..
If you use x-plan doc fees are limited from what I understand. Without it though dealers seem to be all over the place with those. Probably an easy way to make money. Obviously our goal will be to find best price which would also mean limit doc fees to achieve that as best we can.

USMC_n_philly

Outer Banks
First Name
Deno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you use x-plan doc fees are limited from what I understand. Without it though dealers seem to be all over the place with those. Probably an easy way to make money. Obviously our goal will be to find best price which would also mean limit doc fees to achieve that as best we can.
thanks for that.. leeeeeeets save some monnnnnnnney....lol

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sure how volume pricing or sales are going to help people-Dealerships get allocations of product-bigger ones get more and smaller ones get less.

If a dealership gets 60 orders for Broncos, they won't get that many of them for their allocation. I think the reservation system might change things a bit, but not that much.
Dealers will not be allocated any Broncos until after all reserved orders are filled.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Have you ppl seen this? https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ranty-has-no-adm-and-accepts-the-x-plan.3765/

Disregard I see a few of you have commented in it, my mistake..

This may be the dealer we can use, he seems honest.
He does seem honest, at the same time looks like best he can do is x-plan (if they even accept it). I could get that anywhere near me as well.

Just to update everyone, yesterday I emailed Fullerton inquiring about "group buy". Haven't heard back from them yet. Today I talked to a salesman (through email) from Fullerton about an Escape. He answered my questions on the Escape, but IGNORED my extra questions about a "group buy". Like I said, last year I had an issue with Fullerton, and once again they are just pissing me off with this silence. So I'm open to looking at another dealer, maybe one that actually responds to our questions. You'd think most of these dealers would jump at the chance to have 20 or more sales just dropped into their laps.

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

He does seem honest, at the same time looks like best he can do is x-plan (if they even accept it). I could get that anywhere near me as well.

@Mickeysales jump in on this thread it is in your area I believe..
I questioned @Mickeysales in the other thread.. and I respect that he was honest and responded that they can't match the $1000 under invoice because they are small. And I won't fault him for that, at least he answered it, unlike some of these local dealers I have talked to and got nothing but silence in return.

With that said, I'd suggest that if we can't find a great deal nearby, then by all means, people should contact him. A lot of the time when price is comparable between a group, I'll go with the guy who seems genuine. We're all adults here, and sometimes just being honest will take you a long way.

Joe Brony

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think we need to get our group defined before engaging all the dealers. They won’t budge until they see the opportunity. The Grangers of the world are already proactively out there with their offer. We need a bigger carrot to dangle.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think we need to get our group defined before engaging all the dealers. They won’t budge until they see the opportunity. The Grangers of the world are already proactively out there with their offer. We need a bigger carrot to dangle.
I agree with you on that. When I went to Fullerton I didn't even mention group size. Basically just said a sizable group and allowed them to think what that means.. But to not even respond? I mean seriously.

Selling the new Bronco has to be like shooting fish in a barrel... with the shear number of reservations I imagine dealers are seeing nothing but dollar signs... And the members from this forum will certainly add to any one of their bottom lines... we are trying to make it easy on them, while getting us a decent deal. If I had a Ford dealership and I saw the posts on this board I'd jump all over that shit... profit is profit.. whether it's 50 bucks or 5,000 per sale!

MetalMagic

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subject legacy, jeep grand cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Blackwood NJ 4dr badlands with squash pack. Res is with echelon ford