Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

olooney

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
non ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Bccarlin & @olooney - do either of you have a contact there? (Pm me here if more appropriate) Wondering if I can still switch. Schultz acts like they are doing me a favor. I am a day2 reservation and actually want a 22.
Brian Nugent, the general manager, is who I first got contact from in regard to pricing as part of the 6g group. I would start with him. I was then passed off to a salesman called "Mustang Mike" or Mike Muese to place my order.
Brian email - [email protected]
Mike email - [email protected]

olooney

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
non ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Bccarlin & @olooney - do either of you have a contact there? (Pm me here if more appropriate) Wondering if I can still switch. Schultz acts like they are doing me a favor. I am a day2 reservation and actually want a 22.
You can also reach out to Johnny Mo in the 6g group. He is the one that initially turned me onto Brewster Ford.

Sponsored

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got shit. Was #35 at Brewster, but since reservation date means very little and I have constraints I am planning for 2022

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My son and I are both in the 6’1” range, but his legs are a little longer but both of us had room. The driver’s seat is set where I would probably have it in the pic.

View attachment 115920
Yes I didn't think leg room was a problem. How comfortable did he feel from a head room point of view ?

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes I didn't think leg room was a problem. How comfortable did he feel from a head room point of view ?
Unfortunately, with a soft top that was something we couldn’t really gage well. I felt like I might have issues but I’ve seen enough comments from people with experience in the MIC tops that I’m hopeful it won’t be a problem

Last edited:

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
did you move after having placed your order at schultz? or between reservation and order?

any problems getting back your deposit from schultz if it was post order? it's funny, they accuse everyone else of being scams, when they are the scammers by telling you that!
I moved while I was under reservation after they wouldn't say anything about price while other dealers were making offers in writing. No issue getting deposit back. Brewster has been great to deal with thus far. We actually ordered a sport for my wife from Brewster as well during this process.

Sponsored

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yep there will be stuff flying once units get out there. That fold down will be half that price