Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3 mode steering confirmed.
standard, comfort, sport - controlled by goat modes
I'd rather have sport mode instead of eco mode, but I think baja mode in 2H will be fun!
Would be nice to have a personal mode you can use to create a custom goat mode.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1620439355504
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I will take sport mode since baja isn't on the base. It's pretty much baja for the road

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, this MIC top stuff is so....... Deflating.

I want nothing to do with a soft top.

Went from hopefully August, to I'm thinking, Oct now. Maybe? Ugh
Yeah :(
I'm wondering if i'll even get a MY21 with my 2.5hr reservation.
However, I would totally take a soft top from the factory if they had a hard top wiring package. At this point, I'd pay the same for the wiring as the MIC top!
I liked the painted modular top a lot more then the orig MIC's they were showing, however it appears they were able to get the MIC top close in color to the other MIC parts. I've grown to like the MIC top more than my original disgust. It will also show scratches from trees less than the painted mod top.
I was planning to get the painted mod top later, or maybe even the ursa minor camper top, so delivery with a soft top wouldn't bother me. Who knows, I might even find myself enjoying it!

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can't understand how a large company like Ford can not handle probably the most simple thing about the bronco, that being the hard top. I get that the vendor had issues, but Ford did not have someone checking on the quality and progress of the hard top? They give all these higher ups millions of dollars in bonuses even when they don't hit number projections, yet they can't freaking hire a quality assurance person. If it's such a big issue then they need to offer a soft top for the 2 door. If it meant me getting my bronco months earlier I would opt for the soft top and then just get a hard top afterwards. Guess what Ford, just because you are one of the oldest car companies does not mean you can half ass shit. That's how companies get bought up or go out of business. Wish I could email this to them

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1620507549576

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Alright, new week, haven't seen anything crazy regarding Bronco news. We still need to get this to 400 pages. Seeing the bronco on Thursday and Saturday. Any questions still on the table? Do I need to crawl under and get tcase/trans numbers?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Alright, new week, haven't seen anything crazy regarding Bronco news. We still need to get this to 400 pages. Seeing the bronco on Thursday and Saturday. Any questions still on the table? Do I need to crawl under and get tcase/trans numbers?

Yeah do me a favor, since I don't use the search function (that doesn't work anyways), I know a BB have like 6-6 1/2" from top of tire to bottom of fender, get me measurements on the BL and BD Squatch that are there.

Or just search this forum for me and you won't have to bring a tape 🤷‍♂️

On a side note, bring some lotion.. I'm guessing @Designkid probably rubbed those seats dry by now 🤣

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah do me a favor, since I don't use the search function (that doesn't work anyways), I know a BB have like 6-6 1/2" from top of tire to bottom of fender, get me measurements on the BL and BD Squatch that are there.

Or just search this forum for me and you won't have to bring a tape 🤷‍♂️

On a side note, bring some lotion.. I'm guessing @Designkid probably rubbed those seats dry by now 🤣
You better believe it 😂.

beerhunter2

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5d
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is regarding Dana Ford in Staten Island, NY. They have a Bronco Sport Badlands andmy girlfriend wanted it. I called and told them I am using the xplan, which they were fine. however, when they called me back they told me they are not accepting the xplan on this vehicle because it is hard to get and will sell at MSRP + 2500. wow!

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is regarding Dana Ford in Staten Island, NY. They have a Bronco Sport Badlands andmy girlfriend wanted it. I called and told them I am using the xplan, which they were fine. however, when they called me back they told me they are not accepting the xplan on this vehicle because it is hard to get and will sell at MSRP + 2500. wow!
You can always find the next dealer who has a Sport in stock. It is dealer choice as to whether or not they accept x-plan.

Sponsored

beerhunter2

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5d
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You can always find the next dealer who has a Sport in stock. It is dealer choice as to whether or not they accept x-plan.
I understand that. The issue I have is they said they accept then after talking amongst themselves, they will not accept on this vehicle. Not that they don't accept it at the dealership. in addition, they attached a premium to it. if they were more up front about it I would be fine with it. I was about to place a hold deposit on the vehicle right before they told me this.

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Crazy, find a better dealership. Plenty to work with. We have had good luck with brewster.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So Brewster just got the email about the hard top. I had emailed them sat, but my sales guy said they were closed this weekend. He said he got the email this morning from his manager. Seems like Ford will be building very few 2 doors this year because of the hard top issue.

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
So Brewster just got the email about the hard top. I had emailed them sat, but my sales guy said they were closed this weekend. He said he got the email this morning from his manager. Seems like Ford will be building very few 2 doors this year because of the hard top issue.
This makes me a little worried that my 99/22 2 door will become a 23 because of the roll over 21's....

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This makes me a little worried that my 99/22 2 door will become a 23 because of the roll over 21's....
I changed my order to a 4 door. I was always on the fence about it, but w/ Sasquatch it does look good and I could use the extra cargo space. I plan on keeping this bronco for a while so I need to plan down the road. I can always get a hardtop later on. I don't care about not having the hookups for defroster and wiper. Looks like you can barely see out the back window anyways. I will be replacing the rearview mirror w/ a camera one that will allow me to see behind me all the time anyway. But this whole situation is shit
Sponsored