Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

From my jeep fanboy lovin' ass.... Suck it. I've had great luck with my jeeps. Only parts I've ever had issues with on them were starters and sensors made overseas. Maybe you should go sit in your cars N coffee crashing mustang and read up 😘 https://www.motorbiscuit.com/the-je...ost-reliable-car-consumer-reports-has-tested/
216k miles on my Stang... Replaced thermostat. That's about it.

35k on wife's JKU, replaced rear wheel speed sensors last weekend. (abs/Trac control lights on and Trac control kept engaging brakes). Not to mention all the roof leaks.

I'll take my Stang any day over a POS Jeep 😁

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

From my jeep fanboy lovin' ass.... Suck it. I've had great luck with my jeeps. Only parts I've ever had issues with on them were starters and sensors made overseas. Maybe you should go sit in your cars N coffee crashing mustang and read up 😘 https://www.motorbiscuit.com/the-je...ost-reliable-car-consumer-reports-has-tested/
So Consumer reports bases all this on customer surveys huh?

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? SmartSelect_20210510-204448_Chrome

Not like a Jeep fan boy will rave about his POS jeep right?

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? SmartSelect_20210510-204403_Chrome

Predicted Reliability? (once again based on customer surveys). Well if I PREDICT my Jeep to fall apart like the rest, I guess since I predicted it, it gets a 5 out of 5!

I rest my case 😁

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
So Consumer reports bases all this on customer surveys huh?

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? SmartSelect_20210510-204403_Chrome

Not like a Jeep fan boy will rave about his POS jeep right?

Predicted Reliability? (once again based on customer surveys). Well if I PREDICT my Jeep to fall apart like the rest, I guess since I predicted it, it gets a 5 out of 5!

I rest my case 😁
If a leaky top and faulty wheel speed sensor is enough to be worried about reliability maybe you should stick to one of these. Better yet, don't get a first year ford ;)
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1620695074195

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Me, the Subaru driver watching ya'll throw shade about reliability:

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? subaru-leaking-oil-you-mean-automaticchassis-lubrication-system-car-memes-631001
My wife had a Subaru when we met... this is back around 2000. Thing made this god awful noise under the hood for months on end. Eventually, after hearing this noise for a good 6 months, I investigated... Turned out, oil pump was shot! Replaced oil pump and that thing purred like a kitten until the day we traded it in.

So whereas I'd never drive a Subaru, and most people that do just need to get the hell OUT OF MY WAY! I will say I was impressed with that one in particular ;)

But yeah absolutely, Subarus and Jeeps BOTH SUCK! Carry on 😁 Oh and so do Toyota, BMW, Tesla, Mercedes, Lexus, Acura.... you know where this is going :devilish:

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Now that I think about it, me and lesbians have a lot in common... :ROFLMAO:
Like what? That butch look?

I'm gonna stop there before I get into trouble ;)

Sponsored

BDBrian1

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m a very early 7/14 2 door base build. Does anyone know if it gets pushed to a 22 model are we locked into 21 pricing?
Sponsored