Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm a sales rep at Winner Ford in Cherry Hill NJ. We are selling all broncos at MSRP and honoring all Ford Plans. If anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Is there any relation between Winner Ford in Cherry Hill and Winner Ford in Dover? I've recently contacted the GM in Dover.

And I will say thank you for being honest with what you're offering. But at the same time, so is pretty much every other dealer.

We as a group consist of 90+ sales. We are looking for added incentive as a group. With that said, thanks once again for your time, but I myself won't be driving 2+ hours to get what I can get 20 minutes away.
Sponsored

Sgt_Slawter

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 MKZ 2018 ESCAPE SPORT PKG.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is there any relation between Winner Ford in Cherry Hill and Winner Ford in Dover? I've recently contacted the GM in Dover.

And I will say thank you for being honest with what you're offering. But at the same time, so is pretty much every other dealer.

We as a group consist of 90+ sales. We are looking for added incentive as a group. With that said, thanks once again for your time, but I myself won't be driving 2+ hours to get what I can get 20 minutes away.
I understand, I will ask my GSM tomorrow if there's anything that we can do for bronco6G members. There is no official connection to Dover Winner but our owners are cousins.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

McMahon Ford in Norwalk, CT is only offering MSRP pricing and honoring x-plan. They said the profit margins are too small to offer below MSRP.

Additionally, they said, " Any Dealership that is offer pricing off of MSRP are only going to be doing so to decieve the customer."
That's where my reservation is. They said the same thing to me.

CS9047

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just an update, I reached out to Bowen’s Garage in Eastford, CT to get confirmation on what type of deal they will offer for a group buy. The VP Jon Bowen said they will offer invoice pricing and X PLAN will not give you any extra money off invoice as invoice pricing is a better deal then the X PLAN. X PLAN will just limit doc fees.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just an update, I reached out to Bowen’s Garage in Eastford, CT to get confirmation on what type of deal they will offer for a group buy. The VP Jon Bowen said they will offer invoice pricing and X PLAN will not give you any extra money off invoice as invoice pricing is a better deal then the X PLAN. X PLAN will just limit doc fees.
That's almost the same as the other dealers offering $1k under MRSP I believe cause on some trims invoice is $1k or more under MRSP. Of course not as good as 1k under invoice, but that's still pretty good.I could be wrong though. I am going by this

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1600642693354

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Invoice pricing is slightly below x-plan. That is correct. But keep in mind, with invoice pricing they can charge what they want (typically) in dealer fees whereas x-plan limits those fees. Obviously there are other factors involved with both.

The way I see it tho, I'm not going to drive a few hours to save maybe 200 bucks. I'll just use x-plan local.

At least they came out and said what they'd offer. I can appreciate that. Looks like this week it'll be time to expect an answer from @Mickeysales and also see if Winner in Dover has anything. I'll check back in with a few that had said they'd see if they'd be able to do anything as well.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Invoice pricing is slightly below x-plan. That is correct. But keep in mind, with invoice pricing they can charge what they want (typically) in dealer fees whereas x-plan limits those fees. Obviously there are other factors involved with both.

The way I see it tho, I'm not going to drive a few hours to save maybe 200 bucks. I'll just use x-plan local.

At least they came out and said what they'd offer. I can appreciate that. Looks like this week it'll be time to expect an answer from @Mickeysales and also see if Winner in Dover has anything. I'll check back in with a few that had said they'd see if they'd be able to do anything as well.
guess it depends on what trim you are looking at. Once you get to black diamond the savings is over $1k under MRSP. Guess you could have the x-plan as back up incase they try to add a bunch of fee's. Hopefully someone around here is willing to deal

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So anyone in North NJ hearing about any dealers locally beating ‘MSRP match and accepting xplan’?

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Someone said they can do courtesy delivery to a dealer near you. You'd have to pay $500 for extra paperwork but that would still be net $2000+ in savings
Yea I read about that this morning. If I don't have the time to take a little road trip then that would be ideal.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So anyone in North NJ hearing about any dealers locally beating ‘MSRP match and accepting xplan’?
Just about every dealer I've spoken to will honor x-plan. I don't see that being an issue. We are still trying to get someone below invoice, that's just a daily battle for me and a few others that are reaching out.

I would like to nail something down soon though if we can.

Bogibney1

Black Diamond
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 explorer xlt
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just about every dealer I've spoken to will honor x-plan. I don't see that being an issue. We are still trying to get someone below invoice, that's just a daily battle for me and a few others that are reaching out.

I played around with that demo configuration that one guy made the other day in that spreadsheet. Taxes and stuff are really going to tighten that budget further than I hoped.

I'm hoping for a sub invoice deal, but even relying on xplan doesnt feel great, nor does a 6 hour drive to WV

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I played around with that demo configuration that one guy made the other day in that spreadsheet. Taxes and stuff are really going to tighten that budget further than I hoped.

I'm hoping for a sub invoice deal, but even relying on xplan doesnt feel great, nor does a 6 hour drive to WV
a 6hr drive to save like $2k isn't terrible. Lets hope we get something closer before the window to change dealers closes.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

okay - so people are finding dealers in north NJ at invoice? All I’ve heard is matching msrp and honoring x plan (talking about dealers inside of like 20-40 min drive)
Sponsored