Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My original dealer, Fette Ford of Clifton NJ finally replied to me after several months, they would not honor Xplan pricing. :eek::unsure:(n) But they would do $200 off MSRP for a group buy?
ha ha... ok group.. let's jump all over this deal!!!

Um, I don't get it..well I guess I do, they want as much money as possible from the deal. Too bad we'd just go with x-plan elsewhere.

Maybe I should reach out to my original reservation place just for the fun of it. Maybe they came to their senses by now.

Edit: Email sent. I may or may not have included the line "Before I move my reservation from your dealership...." ?

Edit #2: Response from Koch 33....
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1600708297483

?‍♂

Edit #3:
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1600709290220

Next...... ?
Sponsored

Last edited:

jswing

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
I finally got a firm no from Miller Ford on anything other than MSRP and X Plan. Guess I'll see if anything materializes locally, but pretty soon will need to decide if I want to deal with the logistics of buying in WV.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So far today I've emailed both Kaytes and Winner Ford to see where they are at. Added another member to our group list. Reached out to Carman Ford in New Castle, De. Considering emailing a Ct. dealer next. Just going to pick one out of a hat.

schlumpj

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So far today I've emailed both Kaytes and Winner Ford to see where they are at. Added another member to our group list. Reached out to Carman Ford in New Castle, De. Considering emailing a Ct. dealer next. Just going to pick one out of a hat.
I currently have my reservation with Carmen. They sent an email when I made the reservation, that is all the contact I have had so far.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I currently have my reservation with Carmen. They sent an email when I made the reservation, that is all the contact I have had so far.
Well that's not reassuring... I'll let ya know if they say anything to me.

Edit: Carman responded... oh well, I tried...

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1600708398051

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So just a thought, does anyone want to tackle these guys tomorrow?

Malouf Ford

I've known of them, never dealt with them. In the past I remember they'd usually have some sort of crazy deals. But typically wrote it off as they'd scam you one way or another (note, can't confirm of scams). But they're already tossing up prices. And I thought maybe they'd bite on a group buy.

If no one wants to take a shot at it, I can reach out to them tomorrow.. Just thought I'd toss it out there.

rhinoamerican

Wildtrak
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We might try to plan it around a summer road trip/vacation so the costs of hotels/gas get absorbed by the trip and not the "savings" from traveling to WV/IA.

I've considered choosing either Granger or Stephens and then taking a road trip to MI to visit family before driving back to NJ. Both dealers are about the same distance from MI and offer what appears to be the same discounts so unless another local dealership comes up with a similar deal wise those might be my two choices.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've considered choosing either Granger or Stephens and then taking a road trip to MI to visit family before driving back to NJ. Both dealers are about the same distance from MI and offer what appears to be the same discounts so unless another local dealership comes up with a similar deal wise those might be my two choices.
Those are 2 good deals. And for people who can make a trip out of it, it may very well be the way to go.

Right now we all have about a month left to decide. Just be nice if we can find it closer to home.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
So just a thought, does anyone want to tackle these guys tomorrow?

Malouf Ford

I've known of them, never dealt with them. In the past I remember they'd usually have some sort of crazy deals. But typically wrote it off as they'd scam you one way or another (note, can't confirm of scams). But they're already tossing up prices. And I thought maybe they'd bite on a group buy.

If no one wants to take a shot at it, I can reach out to them tomorrow.. Just thought I'd toss it out there.
Yo. I just shot them an email. We'll see. I basically make a template and send to a bunch of dealers. fun responses.

That said, I've spoken to a bunch of NH dealerships, Vermont, Pennsylvania, and a few New York. No luck yet. some flat out said MSRP and x plan. Some passed along my note to managers where I've received some call backs saying they can't support it. Actually Grappone ford just now called me back. Super nice people but they said they can't support those prices. Only MSRP and X Plan.

I'm trying some more but it's starting to look like Stephens in WV might have my number. Now I have to minimize expenses to get there or ship it form there to actually have the discount work in my favor.

Last edited:

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was just looking at Stephens Auto Center site and I was reading that if you finance through them they have to collect taxes for all states by law. So basically you pay tax in WV and whatever state you are in. I emailed to see if that basically means you are double taxed, which would kill the savings. If that is true and anyone plans on switching I would finance in your home state at a credit union or something so you don't get killed with taxes.

Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was just looking at Stephens Auto Center site and I was reading that if you finance through them they have to collect taxes for all states by law. So basically you pay tax in WV and whatever state you are in. I emailed to see if that basically means you are double taxed, which would kill the savings. If that is true and anyone plans on switching I would finance in your home state at a credit union or something so you don't get killed with taxes.
You won't be double taxed. If you google buying a new car out of state there is some info.

You'll typically pay your local rate. If your home state is more than WV, you'd owe the diff when you go to register. @Granger Ford said that they would cut you back a check to give to DMV, so you could finance the whole tax.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You won't be double taxed. If you google buying a new car out of state there is some info.

You'll typically pay your local rate. If your home state is more than WV, you'd owe the diff when you go to register. @Granger Ford said that they would cut you back a check to give to DMV, so you could finance the whole tax.
Oh ok. Thanks for the info. I have always gotten my cars In the state I live so I was clueless

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
My original dealer, Fette Ford of Clifton NJ finally replied to me after several months, they would not honor Xplan pricing. :eek::unsure:(n) But they would do $200 off MSRP for a group buy?
...How about Verner Cadby...Any chance you can give them a try...