Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know we have a few hours left but I'm tossing in the towel for the 400 mark... I dont think we can do it. Unless we start some riot about how @EvlNvrDys is buying a jeep....
Sponsored

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know we have a few hours left but I'm tossing in the towel for the 400 mark... I dont think we can do it. Unless we start some riot about how @EvlNvrDys is buying a jeep....
He must have really gone off the deep-end with the latest email then to buy a Jeep for as much as he bashes them.

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

400 mark was for first delivery, May was a stretch goal...at least that's what I thought

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I didnt get any free shit. Still don't see points in my account and I have a soft top so no free headliner. Bastards should let me have the money for free headliner towards the security trunk storage

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I didnt get any free shit. Still don't see points in my account and I have a soft top so no free headliner. Bastards should let me have the money for free headliner towards the security trunk storage
Hold up... Don't you have a build date?

I got a Ford email today that said...

Wah wah wah... The pandemic... Boo fuckin who... Webasto.... Poor us..... Our employees are heroes! (wait no, that's just B6G that thinks that 🤮)... Anyways we can't tell anyone a potential build date...

But guess what asshole.... We can sure give build dates to a res that was a day after yours, maybe a week after yours... Shit we'll even give out a few to res's from October! Cuz a res timestamp don't mean shit!

Love, Ford

Ps. We ain't giving out free points anymore.

So yeah if Jeep didn't suck so much, I'd buy one. But no, never happen cuz I hate Jeep.

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wah wah wah... The pandemic... Boo fuckin who... Webasto.... Poor us..... Our employees are heroes! (wait no, that's just B6G that thinks that 🤮)... Anyways we can't tell anyone a potential build date...

But guess what asshole.... We can sure give build dates to a res that was a day after yours, maybe a week after yours... Shit we'll even give out a few to res's from October! Cuz a res timestamp don't mean shit!

Love, Ford

So yeah if Jeep didn't suck so much, I'd buy one. But no, never happen cuz I hate Jeep.
Yea I saw that email. I honestly didn't think the timestamp would mean so little. Ford really screwed up this release. I got a vin, but I was ok with changing to soft top. I was just not going to give up the 2.7 and sas. If you can believe this thread they are saying ford is trying to get things going with the hard top, but of course take it with a grain of salt. Hopefully it's true so everyone can get their broncos this year or at least the people in this thread.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...nal-control-of-webastos-plymouth-plant.17179/

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope you have a damn good reason for moving up to the tax capitol region.
Pla

Love, Ford

I’m totally on board with the hate Jeep part.
Otherwise 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Happy Ford you made a grown up man cry !!!

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can see how ford screwed up everything. They can't even handle the most simplest thing, which is notifying people when an order ships. I ordered something on the ford accessory site last night and decided to check on a previous order I put in last month. I look in my account and it still says processing. I opened the order up and still see processing. I had to click into another section to see there was a tracking # and that it was delivered a few days ago. It was then I realized the 6' box in the hallway was mine.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1622288548538

Sponsored

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can see how ford screwed up everything. They can't even handle the most simplest thing, which is notifying people when an order ships. I ordered something on the ford accessory site last night and decided to check on a previous order I put in last month. I look in my account and it still says processing. I opened the order up and still see processing. I had to click into another section to see there was a tracking # and that it was delivered a few days ago. It was then I realized the 6' box in the hallway was mine.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1622288548538
Makes me glad I'm keeping my FJ, JUST IN CASE!!

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

also think this allocation thing is just for MY21.
The allocation concept applies to each and every model at each and every dealer. How do I know? I know because when looking for my Explorer: Dealer A said that they didn't have allocation this month but they will next month. Dealer B, whom you are familiar with, says "We have many dealers so yes, we have allocation for those".

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Damn, you guys are determined to reach the 400 mark. Every few days I check this thread, it jumps up ~5-10 pages. 👏
But now that some of you have gotten your build dates, *coughcough* @Chrism81, hopefully you guys don't slow down. Checking the craziness of this thread between patients keeps me sane and laughing.
Congrats to the rest of you that got their dates today. 7/15 res here and of course still waiting. Let's hope tomorrow's email brings some good news and not "Here's another ***** FordPass Points." 🤬
Lol @ good news

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

no shit...this is my happy place. half of the other threads I end up deleting a response before posting that more of less says "calm the hell down and go buy something else if your life is this miserable"
Sponsored