Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

no shit...this is my happy place. half of the other threads I end up deleting a response before posting that more of less says "calm the hell down and go buy something else if your life is this miserable"
Yea me 2. I will still throw in some stuff to ruffle some feathers, but no one has responded or attacked me 😅.
Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm starting to feel it might be better for me to get my Bronco later.:unsure:
I would like to report that after 9 rejected offers on houses in CT, Monday we had one accepted
😅

Now the long road to closing on the deal begins 😕
Love it. My birthplace.😍😍

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know we have a few hours left but I'm tossing in the towel for the 400 mark... I dont think we can do it. Unless we start some riot about how @EvlNvrDys is buying a jeep....
No, not a Jeep.
He's buying a Subaru as tribute to @wvmtneer.🤣

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What is up with CT drivers. I know Jersey drivers are terrible 😅 , but damn in CT people barely stop at stop signs. I have been in CT for 2 years and almost pulled a guy out of his truck when he didn't stop at a stop sign an almost hit my dog. You hit me while I am walking I will be mad, you hit my dog and I will go into a black out rage.

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What is up with CT drivers. I know Jersey drivers are terrible 😅 , but damn in CT people barely stop at stop signs. I have been in CT for 2 years and almost pulled a guy out of his truck when he didn't stop at a stop sign an almost hit my dog. You hit me while I am walking I will be mad, you hit my dog and I will go into a black out rage.
One time in NYC a cop who was directing traffic even yelled out "Fucking Connecticut drivers!"😁

I have no clue about what makes them so horrible, I learned to drive in California where everyone drives like every road is a NASCAR track (including me).🤣🤣

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

One time in NYC a cop who was directing traffic even yelled out "Fucking Connecticut drivers!"😁

I have no clue about what makes them so horrible, I learned to drive in California where everyone drives like every road is a NASCAR track (including me).🤣🤣
I am from NY where if you drove slow in the fast lane you learned quickly to never do that again. At least for the most part NY drivers generally stop lol. Even I have yelled "fucking Connecticut drivers" as I walk my dog. Actually I have yelled that pretty much weekly since I have been here. It's like the state is filled with nothing but people that failed the drivers test when they were young and just kept driving shitty.

Sponsored

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As someone pushed to MY22 because I’m waiting for the dual-top with the mod top, I’m all for the idea of pre-wiring and getting soft tops now and hard tops later. But after seeing 5 new threads pop up about it every hour, even I’m starting to agree with all the “Stop whining” posts.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As someone pushed to MY22 because I’m waiting for the dual-top with the mod top, I’m all for the idea of pre-wiring and getting soft tops now and hard tops later. But after seeing 5 new threads pop up about it every hour, even I’m starting to agree with all the “Stop whining” posts.
Yea I could care less about the wiring and stuff. You can barely see out the back window so even if I got the hard top I was going to have a set up to see everything behind me
Sponsored