Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

GiddyUp’21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander (2nd car while waiting 4 Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
beggars cant be choosers, but looks like i am getting a front license plate bracket lololololol.
*edit*
Funny. I’ve heard the factory will just leave it in the trunk for the dealer to install.

Last edited:

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Brewster said about 4 weeks.
I think the date on the bottom is the date the window sticker was generated, mine showed up on 6 11 and says 6 11. Congrats! 4 weeks would be incredible - I'm still expecting 8.

Last edited:

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

beggars cant be choosers, but looks like i am getting a front license plate bracket lololololol.
It'll come in the Bronco but the dealer will install. You can ask them not to if you don't want it installed. I'm not as i'll mount it somewhere on the bumper and not drilling into the body.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the date on the bottom is the date the window sticker was generated, mine showed up on 6 11 and says 6 11. Congrats! 4 weeks would be incredible - I'm still expecting 8.
last 4 digits of the 'Blend' number in the top margin is the build month and day.

Sponsored

teevan

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ya know... I didn't think of this. But now that you mention it. The other guy I coach baseball with works in Center City and takes the same train I do... and doesn't live far from me! Have to see what his company is doing about returning. (oddly enough, we worked for the same company for a bit, but it's a big company... think 2 biggest buildings in philly ;) )

heh. I didn't know this. I'll have to look into that.

Yeah, I think that will be an option for sure. My job is pretty flexible, even before the pandemic, so I could at least lessen the blow.

Yeah, this has crossed my mind as well. But I'm not sure if they'll be any better then what I can get with the GM discount. but it could be worth the try.
Electric bike? I have an electric scooter I use every once in a while that goes about 16 miles an hour. Only have to go about 1.5 miles, but I imagine the ebikes can go faster and safer to go 5 miles on than a stand up scooter.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I still have Chris - he said there were a couple customers he wanted to keep. AS for accessories and stuff - I might have a potential hookup in the works...wife's boss just bought a Ford dealership, only took 25 years for her to have Ford under her belt. I'll be still getting my Bronco from Brewster (even though I'm sure I could save a couple thousand) just don't want to deal with the transfer, the long distance pickup and honestly I don't know what to expect with the wife's connection yet since the deal just closed and the Brewster guys have been totally stand up and great to work with...HOWEVER, for parts and accessories - I'll be set - well at least Ford catalog items anyway.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I still have Chris - he said there were a couple customers he wanted to keep. AS for accessories and stuff - I might have a potential hookup in the works...wife's boss just bought a Ford dealership, only took 25 years for her to have Ford under her belt. I'll be still getting my Bronco from Brewster (even though I'm sure I could save a couple thousand) just don't want to deal with the transfer, the long distance pickup and honestly I don't know what to expect with the wife's connection yet since the deal just closed and the Brewster guys have been totally stand up and great to work with...HOWEVER, for parts and accessories - I'll be set - well at least Ford catalog items anyway.
Sweet... How much can you get the Ford 2" lift for? Or even the Badlands coilovers would work too.

Asking for a friend of course 😁

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sweet... How much can you get the Ford 2" lift for? Or even the Badlands coilovers would work too.

Asking for a friend of course 😁
I'm working on finding all that out, seems the old owner was more concerned about growing recreational pharmaceuticals than selling cars, so need to assess the team and see who actually knows anything first . The last thing they want is me getting all up in their grill because they don't know anything

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Lol lol what happens to this thread when everyone has their truck? Or will @EvlNvrDys will keep pushing his build date to keep it going.
At the rate I'm going @Bronc-OH will have his Bronco before I ever get a VIN.

But that's ok, cuz @Johnny Mo is going to get me a great deal on a Ford 2" lift.... or Badlands coilovers.... one of them 2 😁

Or of course, I could just get perma-banned and someone else will need to take over this thread 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored