Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Actually what does happen to this thread if you're perma-banned? Does it disappear since you started it?
Unless I do something really bad where they need to completely wipe me, the thread should stay.

BTW, thanks for having faith in me 🤬🤬
Sponsored

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unless I do something really bad where they need to completely wipe me, the thread should stay.

BTW, thanks for having faith in me 🤬🤬
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1623970717327

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also, add these to the snack list, right below pizza combos.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1623970717327
Sorry best Chips are.... Humpty Dumpty's great with a New England DIPA the shame is I can only get them in Maine

Humpty Dumpty.jpg

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Old school... Original Ruffles.😁

Preferably with the onion dip you make yourself by stirring some Lipton Onion Soup Mix into sourcream.😍

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

it's food like this that will guarantee me a job in cardiology when I graduate NP school 😅, but it's also the reason why I just completed my study notes on cardiology meds that ended up being 36 pages.

faziorf

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR OBX AMB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Old school... Original Ruffles.😁

Preferably with the onion dip you make yourself by stirring some Lipton Onion Soup Mix into sourcream.😍
This right here. Although the Kirkland Kettle Chips are giving the OG Ruffles a run in my house if you prefer really crunchy chips. The key is the sourcream/soup mix ratio - it's an art form I think.

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This right here. Although the Kirkland Kettle Chips are giving the OG Ruffles a run in my house if you prefer really crunchy chips. The key is the sourcream/soup mix ratio - it's an art form I think.
AGREED...those Kettle Chips are great...so greasy and salty

On an off topic note, after seeing the Maxlider Bronco on stock, 35s and 37s I really want to put a lift and go 35s. My wife will hate it, but she knows who she married. What are the odds a lift will be available by Sept?

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it's food like this that will guarantee me a job in cardiology when I graduate NP school 😅, but it's also the reason why I just completed my study notes on cardiology meds that ended up being 36 pages.
this is why i stay away from 'food' like this. go for grass-fed/organic. one or two meals a day within 6 hours. no pharmaceuticals for me, thanks.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On an off topic note, after seeing the Maxlider Bronco on stock, 35s and 37s I really want to put a lift and go 35s. My wife will hate it, but she knows who she married. What are the odds a lift will be available by Sept?
I think 4WP said their stuff will be going live on their website the first of July in their Q&A yesterday. What all will be available and when is a different story though. They will have a suspension/lift to go up to 37's.

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think 4WP said their stuff will be going live on their website the first of July in their Q&A yesterday. What all will be available and when is a different story though. They will have a suspension/lift to go up to 37's.
Yea 7/1 for prices. Their q&a was crap. They answered like 2 questions and really said nothing different from the earlier reveal video from bronco nation. Their thread got shut down pretty quickly after the Q&A cause people were pissed they wasted their time watching it😂.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

this is why i stay away from 'food' like this. go for grass-fed/organic. one or two meals a day within 6 hours. no pharmaceuticals for me, thanks.
Have to be careful with what companies advertise as organic. A lot of that stuff has additives that are pretty bad. It's like when people say they eat a plant based burger and say it's healthy and don't realize the amount of sodium is pretty high, but at least you have the right idea and probably better off then the majority of Americans. Half my patients don't listen and refuse to change their diet so when they get discharged I just say "see you in 2 weeks"

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Slim to none.. I think you should cancel your order and let me take your spot!! 😁

Now back to business. It depends on what you want for a lift. You could just as easily (most likely anyways), go with a 1 1/2" - 2" spacer lift and fit 35's. Spacers should be available at delivery.

Or you could go suspension lift, which I assume may take a little bit longer. Unless of course Ford offers up their 2" factory lift from when first deliveries start.

I've been told (think it was @BAUS67 who reminded me anyways) that accessories are allowed to start AFTER first 100 (are built or delivered, that's the gray area). So we should see stuff pretty quick, the question is, how much testing do these companies need to do before releasing?

As for 4WP, yeah I'm not getting their lift. What was that price list? Something like $11k? Fuck that. Without knowing all the ins and outs of this suspension, my best guess is we should see suspension lifts starting in the $1200+ range.

Just remember, you'll need new wheels as well, starting with a +30mm offset, the +55's won't work (from what we've seen). And so far, there just haven't been any vehicles out there for people to try different wheels & tires to see what works.

And all this is why I'm harassing @Johnny Mo to get us some prices from his soon to be new hookup ;)

faziorf

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR OBX AMB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Half my patients don't listen and refuse to change their diet so when they get discharged I just say "see you in 2 weeks"
A few years ago I went for my yearly physical and the doc said "I'm going to list you as pre-diabetic. Here's what I want you do to..." Diet and exercise - normal stuff and moderation that I needed to be more careful of, to be sure. A few months later for a follow up he walks in, and says "Weight's down, blood work looking better...I'm a little shocked. Most people don't listen to me."

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea 7/1 for prices. Their q&a was crap. They answered like 2 questions and really said nothing different from the earlier reveal video from bronco nation. Their thread got shut down pretty quickly after the Q&A cause people were pissed they wasted their time watching it😂.
Yeah I asked a few times if they had a timeline (or even IF) they will have that softtop roof rack. Very intrigued as it's the full length of the roof and mounted to the body as opposed to the hard top as the factory one is. I'm guessing the 4WP one will hold a bit more weight then factory and able to do a GFC tent.
Sponsored