Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah I asked a few times if they had a timeline (or even IF) they will have that softtop roof rack. Very intrigued as it's the full length of the roof and mounted to the body as opposed to the hard top as the factory one is. I'm guessing the 4WP one will hold a bit more weight then factory and able to do a GFC tent.
yea I am most interested in that soft top roof rack. I am hoping that is priced on 7/1. That would be the first thing I would buy. Looks so much better than what is currently on the marker for the jeep.
Sponsored

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Bronco suppliers fighting in the parking lot? Better not be another delay!!

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Now back to business. It depends on what you want for a lift. You could just as easily (most likely anyways), go with a 1 1/2" - 2" spacer lift and fit 35's. Spacers should be available at delivery.
Thanks for the reminder on the 4WP pricing...I forgot that was ridiculous.

I think the 1.5 - 2" spacer lift would be fine for me. Please let me know when you see one for the Bronco!

The +30 wheels I sent a few days ago (after candy bars, before chips) will hopefully work...

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for the reminder on the 4WP pricing...I forgot that was ridiculous.

I think the 1.5 - 2" spacer lift would be fine for me. Please let me know when you see one for the Bronco!

The +30 wheels I sent a few days ago (after candy bars, before chips) will hopefully work...
Kinda thought you might like that... Since you said you just wanted the tires, not the capability.

I may do a spacer if I can find wheels I like, just isn't much out there right now.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A few years ago I went for my yearly physical and the doc said "I'm going to list you as pre-diabetic. Here's what I want you do to..." Diet and exercise - normal stuff and moderation that I needed to be more careful of, to be sure. A few months later for a follow up he walks in, and says "Weight's down, blood work looking better...I'm a little shocked. Most people don't listen to me."
Thats usually the case. People don't listen, but those are the same people that complain about how expensive insurance is. Insurance wouldn't be like it is now if people didn't treat their bodies like a 65yr hooker 😅. I lift weighs and thought I was in shape until I got my peloton bike and realized my cardio was not that great. I tell my patients you can treat yourself, but when you treat yourself daily it's not good.

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thats usually the case. People don't listen, but those are the same people that complain about how expensive insurance is. Insurance wouldn't be like it is now if people didn't treat their bodies like a 65yr hooker 😅. I lift weighs and thought I was in shape until I got my peloton bike and realized my cardio was not that great. I tell my patients you can treat yourself, but when you treat yourself daily it's not good.
Pssst... Obamacare.

Amazing how a year or two after that 1st started that my healthcare doubled!

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Pssst... Obamacare.

Amazing how a year or two after that 1st started that my healthcare doubled!
lol Obamacare. Sure insurance companies are partly to blame, but people themselves are the biggest problem. There are people that are truly sick and no matter what they do they need medical treatment, but a vast majority of people take no responsibility for their health, do not adhere to treatment plans, and/or don't care. If you can't cut down going to McDonalds so that you don't have a 3rd heart attack nothing can be done and the sad part that a person has actually told me that. The doctor was next to me as he said that and the doctor straight up said you will be dead in the next year or 2 so get your affairs in order.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

this is why i stay away from 'food' like this. go for grass-fed/organic. one or two meals a day within 6 hours. no pharmaceuticals for me, thanks.
I love including grass-fed and organic food in my diet.... To help counteract the hotdogs and Cheetos.😇😇

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

AGREED...those Kettle Chips are great...so greasy and salty

On an off topic note, after seeing the Maxlider Bronco on stock, 35s and 37s I really want to put a lift and go 35s. My wife will hate it, but she knows who she married. What are the odds a lift will be available by Sept?
Since when did bringing up a Bronco in a Bronco forum become off-topic?🤣🤣🤣

Sponsored

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You guys warned me....I didn't listen....I simply said "yes, the plastic feels a little cheap for a $60k vehicle"...why the hell do I venture outside of this thread.
Damn, that thread is up to 9 pages already? We are hurting for some news I guess

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You guys warned me....I didn't listen....I simply said "yes, the plastic feels a little cheap for a $60k vehicle"...why the hell do I venture outside of this thread.
Yeah... It's getting dangerous out there.😬

But here you could have even said somebody's significant other feels a little cheap and you'd be fine.😘😘
Sponsored