Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1624059758720

Sponsored

GiddyUp’21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander (2nd car while waiting 4 Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe he was talking about a different kind of mound ;)
Back to candy bars…. You may think you know them, but try one out of the freezer rather than room temperature. It will rock your world and may change your top candy bar. Snickers out of the fridge or freezer is on another level. And some bars that I would normally never touch, like Three Musketeers and Charleston Chew, are suddenly in the game. Mind blowing.

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Back to candy bars…. You may think you know them, but try one out of the freezer rather than room temperature. It will rock your world and may change your top candy bar. Snickers out of the fridge or freezer is on another level. And some bars that I would normally never touch, like Three Musketeers and Charleston Chew, are suddenly in the game. Mind blowing.
butterfingers is one of those, so good cold.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

GiddyUp’21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander (2nd car while waiting 4 Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

lol Obamacare. Sure insurance companies are partly to blame, but people themselves are the biggest problem. There are people that are truly sick and no matter what they do they need medical treatment, but a vast majority of people take no responsibility for their health, do not adhere to treatment plans, and/or don't care. If you can't cut down going to McDonalds so that you don't have a 3rd heart attack nothing can be done and the sad part that a person has actually told me that. The doctor was next to me as he said that and the doctor straight up said you will be dead in the next year or 2 so get your affairs in order.
OKAY - now I have to chime in. Ad Please don't take this the wrong way....Here's a story about a father who watched his kid at hockey practice take a nasty wipeout into the boards...on a breakaway goalie lunged out to poke check and took 1 leg out - so into the boards - full tilt with one leg fwd one leg back. Twisted knee BAD. To the point parents at the boards watching turn away grimacing and state to said kid's father - I know a good knee guy. Call personal ortho - who also happened to be at the time team doc for the NYR, says go get film and swing by office tomorrow. Head to Westch Cnty Medical - Children's hospital, it's a zoo - people waiting for hours, life flight rolled in while we were parking etc. We check-in get wristband and an ice pack during triage process. Waiting, waiting, more waiting - we are never gonna get seen - let's go down the street to smaller hospital. In and out in an hour with film and crutches. Fast forward a few weeks when EOB arrives and a bill from Westch Medical for $1200 - of which 1/2 belongs to father of injured kid (me). After review and some headscratching - I am bewildered at the invoice - kid was not treated at Westch Medical. So I call - well he was checked in - so he was treated...no we left - he was not treated. Proceed to call insurance company to alert them to the fact that they are DOUBLE paying 2 hospitals for the same injury - they don't seem to care - it is reasonable and customary charges. I refuse to pay the invoice. Back and forth - threats to take me to collections etc. I don't give a shit take me to collections - I'll expose the WHOLE LOT of you for the scams you are pulling on insurance and everyone else...multiple conversations with the CEO of the Medical center - discussing reasonable and customary charges....you had a nurse, type in some information and give my son an icepack HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT COST $1200 - take the $600 that my insurance paid you and consider it a fucking gift and be done with this or I will raise a SHITSTORM like you've never fucking seen. Ok - the invoice will be forgiven.

THAT"S WHAT"S FUCKING WRONG WITH insurance and the Medical profession and why shit costs so much.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sorry I was fired up getting back from my NYSAHA meeting and all the rule changes USA Hockey is implementing that will further result in my volunteering even more of my time to discipline the idiots who continue to break the rules- back to candy bars - not a fan of cold or frozen candy bars - pretty much like to enjoy them at room temp.