Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Imagine taking care of covid patients and finding out that the higher ups got a bonus for that year even through the government bailed them out. Me and other nurses were doing all the dirty work while they sat at home. I got a thank you email while they got bonuses. The whole system is crap
Sponsored

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I used to work for a massive faith based hospital system out west...without getting into religion or politics...just understand that was the scammiest load of shit I have ever been a part of, every loophole, whatever they could quality for, took full advantage. Good pay check though (go figure).

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

12 years ago (before ACA) I finally got health insurance after 10 years off and on without, and I figured I'd do the responsible thing and get a check up. My new insurance said it covered yearly checkups.

Doc spends 10 minutes with me, then writes up a paper for me to take to get routine blood and urine tests. So I go do that.

Later, I get a bill in the mail for $190 for the doctor visit and over $500 for the lab tests.

I say to the insurance company, but you said you covered checkups. No, they say, it was not a check up, it was for a pre-existing condition.

No... I asked for a yearly check up!

Insurance then tells me the Doc wrote something on the paperwork that designated it as a pre-existing condition, but the asshole insurance company refused to tell me what he said, and I just started my new job and I had no money for a lawyer (which would have cost as much as the sticking bills).

So @Chrism81 this is definitely one of the reasons some people aren't getting necessary preventative care. I can't afford a surprise bill in the mail for shit that the insurance company was supposed to pay for.😞

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Now back to the important stuff...
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20210619_133629
My daughter gave my a few of these. The are pretty good when you are in the mood for some simple, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate.😍

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

teevan

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only Cadbury that is good is the fruit and nut bar. And the one imported is better than the one made in the US.

100805_154ff630-f58c-4ea3-a2f4-b4e5c2be5968_1024x1024.jpg

Sponsored

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm probably on the fringe here but I didn't hate whoppers as a kid. 1 cream egg a year is about my limit, not terrible but there is a lot going on with those. Peeps on the other hand... I take 1 bite of a peep every 5 years to make sure I still agree it tastes like it came out of the vacuum bag.