Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m number 13 on the Brewster list, or at least was told. And nothing!!! 🤬
I’m starting to lean towards getting my wife the expedition max and call it a day 😓
Could someone summarize the email that Ford sent. For some reason I didn’t get one. 😒
Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m starting to lean towards getting my wife the expedition max and call it a day 😓
Could someone summarize the email that Ford sent. For some reason I didn’t get one. 😒
Those Are hot and a happy wife might be the smarter option. It's why mines getting her sport first. Nothing to do with me wanting a basemansquatch 😅

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I believe people w/ a vin got the email. I was farther on the list then you and got a vin. We are finding out that reservation date means jack shit if you have constraints

This is the email

Hello,
We've all been waiting to get back to the wild for a long time now.
You've been patient. And we thank you for that.
We've been doing everything we can.
Through the pandemic.
Through unprecedented demand.
Through supply-chain hurdles and countless other things you don't give a damn about.
All you want is a Bronco.
At this point you've received one or more changes to your production date. These changes are due to the continued challenges of ramping up our hardtop roof supplier, which is causing shifts to the scheduling plan. And while we're investing millions of dollars to fix this issue, that investment won't materialize overnight.
As your Bronco progresses through production, we will continue to alert you at every milestone:
  • Built – This email will confirm your vehicle is produced and awaiting final calibrations and accessory installs. It will include the estimated arrival date at your dealership.
  • Shipped – This email will confirm your vehicle is on its way to your dealer and include the latest estimated arrival date.
To track your real time order & production status, click
If you need to get off-road right now, we're offering priority access to our complimentary off-road driving experience, the Bronco Off-Roadeo. Register
Now for some good news. As you read this, the first Broncos are rolling off the production line and are on their way to customers across the country.
We're going to get these Broncos out there, and we can't wait to see you out there. Doors off. Roof off. Way off any paved surface.
Sincerely,

The Entire Bronco Team

Last edited:

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m not sure what Shipped means - is it on the rail? In the rail yard? Maybe neither? Exciting to get the shipped notification although no change to delivery window.

1189ABEF-60EF-48DD-83C6-01B54BA38C54.png

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

WOWSERS - ventured out into the "playground" and walked in on the Non-refundable deposit thread...some entertaining comments there and just goes to show just how some people don't understand how running an actual business works.

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
WOWSERS - ventured out into the "playground" and walked in on the Non-refundable deposit thread...some entertaining comments there and just goes to show just how some people don't understand how running an actual business works.
really? that's soooo January.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not sure what Shipped means - is it on the rail? In the rail yard? Maybe neither? Exciting to get the shipped notification although no change to delivery window.

1189ABEF-60EF-48DD-83C6-01B54BA38C54.png
Probably means it's left the MAP holding yard. Most likely on the rail car here. That July 8th-14th date might be a bit of a sandbag if that's the case.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

boy did I miss a lot.

idk if anyone else has experienced this, but randomly I'll stop getting notifications that a new post has hit this thread. I was wondering why it was so quiet (or so I thought) these last few days.
I was going to ask the same thing. I do have "watch" clicked and usually get notifications, but not lately. I missed the whole 400 page milestone party!😥

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was going to ask the same thing. I do have "watch" clicked and usually get notifications, but not lately. I missed the whole 400 page milestone party!😥
me too! it came and went. just like that. poof.

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Kinda thought you might like that... Since you said you just wanted the tires, not the capability.

I may do a spacer if I can find wheels I like, just isn't much out there right now.
I just called a few places:
Rough Country to ask when they might have a spacer lift. He said they haven't even seen the Bronco yet so they have no idea.
4WP - guy scoffed at a spacer lift, we'll have 'way better' options than that.
Ready Lift - "I don't think anything is in the works yet"

Guess I'll be waiting a while

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Rough Country to ask when they might have a spacer lift. He said they haven't even seen the Bronco yet so they have no idea.

Please dont do a spacer lift, especially with IFS.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wouldn't go 4WP, they seem really over priced (probably already said that, but can't hurt to say it again).

I'd almost bank on a spacer lift being available within a month.... those are simple as hell. And don't forget, accessories weren't supposed to show up until first 100 were delivered (I think), so people on phone could just be gun shy about saying anything.

And I'm still going to push @Johnny Mo to get us a price on the Ford 2" lift through his wife's new Ford acquisition.

Now as for what you ordered (and I thought I saw you in another thread saying you ordered the RTR wheels at +30), I'd think you'd be able to squeeze 295's in there stock. Definitely 285's and both would look good. So you could always run that until lifts start coming out!

Edit: Did you call Rancho or SkyJacker?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Please dont do a spacer lift, especially with IFS.
For him just wanting the 35's and not worried about off roading, I'd think he'd be ok with a 1" spacer lift.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The only thing on my list so far is someone to make some decent sliders
I actually got an email back from Ace Engineering https://aceengineeringandfab.com/ a buddy of mine has a Gladiator and is a "GO BIG or GO HOME" type of toy owner so this is what he put on his and claims some pretty serious capability, but they replied that they were definitely considering branching out to the 6th Gen Bronco world.
Sponsored