Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am genuinely surprised. I thought he saw the potential big increase in sales with all his earlier engagement on the forum. What a shame. At least we now know what is on offer there.
Maybe he did. I can't say for sure. His email he said Leo wouldn't feel good giving our group a deal that he couldn't offer his other customers. I'm guessing his normal customers aren't doing the work we've been doing. But it's whatever. Their dealership, their choice. And we move on.
Sponsored

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Nay Nay. I appreciate your input. I've asked for a signed letter indicating no credit check and refundable deposit. No letter and I'll take my ball and play else where.
I agree. I've gotta at least let you know my dealership plays ball nicely and fairly. So if you don't find a good place to play ball we wouldn't mind.....

mylittlepony

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler / 09 TC Series 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just so everyone knows.. if you post in this thread and are close to the region we are discussing I will add you to the list. This way I can keep track of 'Potential" sales and have a number to go to a dealer with. We'll see what's the best we can do.
I have been following this forum for about a month and just registered because of this thread. I am in NYC, and interested in taking advantage of a group saving when the time comes to order the Outer Banks.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have been following this forum for about a month and just registered because of this thread. I am in NYC, and interested in taking advantage of a group saving when the time comes to order the Outer Banks.
When you get a chance, fill out the survey East Coast Bronco Buyers and I'll get you added to the list.
Welcome aboard.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think I've actually convinced myself that I want to drive to WV. Would be nice to get out of CT and drive my bronco back home. Of course if we find something local that would be cool too, but some places are not even responding to my emails. Prob sick of hearing from us lol

Sponsored

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've also kind of strayed away from my initial plan of a base. Figure the cost of buying aftermarket add ons and installation cost will be same or more than other trims so I'm looking at Black Diamond but I need to know what kind of lift kits and bars and all that is being used.
Plus the add ons / accessories are lumped into the financing which might make it easier on your wallet short term.

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think it's a combination of this, and trying to jump on the cash cow.... A drive would be nice but flying down eats some of the savings. So does driving at my xk's 17mpg
Also time, seems like there are no direct flights and a long drive home.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am looking at Stephens if nothing happens around here. Group thing could work for deliveries, but I am planning on trading in my car.
Check out carvana too I've heard of times where they offer better prices than trading in.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Once I am done with my masters I am thinking about leaving. CT is becoming the next NY
Where would you go that would be better though? I've traveled a bunch and still like CT. If Utah was near the ocean I might consider.

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Where would you go that would be better though? I've traveled a bunch and still like CT. If Utah was near the ocean I might consider.
I don't know. Somewhere with less crappy gun laws and more and actual places to do a little off roading

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We have a new offer posted on our thread. This offer likely makes the most sense if you live in the Richmond, VA metro area.

Key elements of the offer:
  1. X-Plan Pricing
  2. $1600 Savings through a Service Coupon Book
    100K Mile Powertrain Warranty Through their three locations (Requires Service at Richmond Ford Locations)
  3. Requires a $500 Refundable Deposit with Dealership

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-group-or-maybe-va-pa-de-md.3549/#post-116054
Sponsored