Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We have a new offer posted on our thread. This offer likely makes the most sense if you live in the Richmond, VA metro area.

Key elements of the offer:
  1. X-Plan Pricing
  2. $1600 Savings through a Service Coupon Book
    100K Mile Powertrain Warranty Through their three locations (Requires Service at Richmond Ford Locations)
  3. Requires a $500 Refundable Deposit with Dealership

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-group-or-maybe-va-pa-de-md.3549/#post-116054
Is this the third deal? Great work! Can you guys let us borrow your top negotiator to set something up north. Although, right now I am going back and forth between Leonardtown and Stephens, but still hoping for something closer.
Sponsored

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Also time, seems like there are no direct flights and a long drive home.
Depends on the approach. I have a ton of skymiles so flight there would be free for my wife and I. Figure we make the trip back a vacation and see friends and family and stop in some big cities we've never been to
I don't know. Somewhere with less crappy gun laws and more and actual places to do a little off roading
I'm from North Carolina and it might be just what you're looking for. You have a Mountain region to the west. Ocean region to the east. Relatively relaxed gun laws. Big cities in the mid part of the state. 18 years living there I was ready to leave but living in New York for 6 years now, I've come to appreciate some things about NC

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Check out carvana too I've heard of times where they offer better prices than trading in.
I just sold mine to Vroom. They gave private party value and I don't have to leave my house. They beat carvana by 1200$.

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Is this the third deal? Great work! Can you guys let us borrow your top negotiator to set something up north. Although, right now I am going back and forth between Leonardtown and Stephens, but still hoping for something closer.
LOL! Yes, this is the third offer. It really has been a community effort. We too are having trouble getting traction in the DC Metro area and North. We are still trying!

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know. Somewhere with less crappy gun laws and more and actual places to do a little off roading
I thought CT had OK gun laws? I'm not up on them. Maybe not a good topic for here anyway. Off roading is no bueno here that's for sure. I remember going with my dad when I was a kid - there were so many places we'd go in Central CT. All of that is blocked off now. I have friends who moved to North and South Carolina and the south is just not for me overall.

Sponsored

jswing

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just sold mine to Vroom. They gave private party value and I don't have to leave my house. They beat carvana by 1200$.
Thanks for mentioning that. I just ran my trade through them and was surprised by the value, in a good way. Now I won't be at the mercy of the dealer, plus it allows more logistical flexibility if I decide not to buy locally.

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for mentioning that. I just ran my trade through them and was surprised by the value, in a good way. Now I won't be at the mercy of the dealer, plus it allows more logistical flexibility if I decide not to buy locally.
No problem. They were a little backed up because of the hot used market I presume, so I'm at week 3 of the process and they just found the transporter. Just be mindful of your payment scheduling. 1 checks going to loan provider, other is going to me :)

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Carvana offered me 1K more.

jswing

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Carvana offered me 1K more.
I just ran mine through Carvana and they were $1521 more than Vroom. Both were more than I'd likely get from a dealer.

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe I got vroom while they were down or carvana wants your cars more. I had a 19 GLI.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just ran mine through Carvana and they were $1521 more than Vroom. Both were more than I'd likely get from a dealer.
I should have jumped the first time they offered me 25K+ as i just redid it again yesterday and they it dropped by $1400. Must be they are getting pretty much stocked up. This is for a 2015 Mustang GT.