NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Bronco
Badlands
I just got mine today. It’s like a simulation for when the Broncos will be delivered.
Just got mine today as well. I wonder if you and me and in the same neck of the woods haha

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Bronco
Badlands

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Bronco
Badlands
Hey @Chrism81 I'm catching again haha. Granted my living is full of shit yet so...
57C66424-33B5-4081-8C6D-AD7AD634494B.jpeg

Told Amazon to deliver everything on Friday since I didn't need them right away and they still showed up next day. Whatever. Kick panel ones should be here then.

Chrism81

Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Bronco
Base
Clubs

Hey @Chrism81 I'm catching again haha. Granted my living is full of shit yet so...
57C66424-33B5-4081-8C6D-AD7AD634494B.jpeg

Told Amazon to deliver everything on Friday since I didn't need them right away and they still showed up next day. Whatever. Kick panel ones should be here then.
Tell me about. So much shit 😂
image.jpg

image.jpg

Chrism81

Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Bronco
Base
Clubs

Good thing all these people are talking about the issues with the soft top rubbing on the roll bar. No way I am getting those ugly ass roll ball covers that will cover up the paint. I think wrapping this around the soft top points of contact where the rubbing is occurring. This and the clear 3m paint protection I will put on the roll bar should work. Sucks I have to do this shit because you would think ford would have been testing this stuff, but apparently they don't only suck with hard tops.

1627518892474.png

ilbastarge

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Bronco
Undecided
Clubs

Good thing all these people are talking about the issues with the soft top rubbing on the roll bar. No way I am getting those ugly ass roll ball covers that will cover up the paint. I think wrapping this around the soft top points of contact where the rubbing is occurring. This and the clear 3m paint protection I will put on the roll bar should work. Sucks I have to do this shit because you would think ford would have been testing this stuff, but apparently they don't only suck with hard tops.

1627518892474.png
Nice forward thinking. Err, Ford-ward thinking??

Advertisement

fifteen52
Advertisement