Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I went away for a week and the pages went from 450 to over 500, it's hard to keep up! And yes, when you have a bronco the need for this blog diminishes significantly.

I don't appear to have any FordPass points - should I call them?
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1627563315176

As for the 2.7L...It feels pretty quick so no way is it 10 seconds. If I find myself on a road where I can take a video I'll try and do my own 0-60 test, no guarantees.

As for the Ford thing in the mail...I got it to, so they're sending it to everyone.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm wary of a tune because I think it might mess with off road driving control. One of the things I don't like so much about my G-Wagen is the touchy throttle and hard shifts. Great fun for hooning, terrible for climbing rocks.
Yes, I'm willing to bet the throttle mapping input on these are smoothed out since, as some of us know this is an off road vehicle, and "EPA reasons". You don't really want stabs of power when climbing rocks. I'd also guess a tune or even something like Pedal Commander would change it easily and you all can have your chirps or burnouts on throttle tip-in to your hearts content.

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So @EvlNvrDys
Downloaded app Drag Race
Did 5 runs on straight pretty flat road on way to work. They are as follows
There is a turbo lag of about .5 to .75 of a second and they she just shits and gits!!
To me, none of this really matters. I have driven my bronco for 16 days straight. Not one did i feel it didnt have enough get up and go. And I drive like a maniac!!! Again, is it my explorer sport ir my VTX 1800, nope. But it does the job in my opinion. Like @Johnny Mo said, if i want speed i will job on my bike or in my explorer.
One thing i will add. I have driven everything from 18 wheelers to bikes to equipment. Everything has a purpose and is good at that, once you start looking to donit all it wont be good at anything! I have taken my bronco off road and driven in the off rodeo, that us where she will shine very brightly, and on the road she does a great job.

Again YMMV!!!
I can live with those times. What I did NOT want was a fuckin Prius in the shape of a Bronco. And yes I will bitch about these P.O.S. turbo engines until Ford wises up and drops a V8 in a Bronco again... hopefully available in all trims, because I'm not going to pay $70k+ for that.

Thanks for doing a little drag racing this morning, hopefully you didn't get busted by the cops ;)

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went away for a week and the pages went from 450 to over 500, it's hard to keep up! And yes, when you have a bronco the need for this blog diminishes significantly.

From my email it seems the dealer has to do it?
" Your dealer can claim your Points at the time you pick up your vehicle, and you can start using them immediately from there."
Thanks dude. Glad to have you back haha

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There's no freaking way it would buckle under the weight of the tire. My guess is the guy got rear ended in a parking lot 😂. That's why when I have a new car I am one of those people that park a little farther away from everyone else. Americans are too fat and lazy to park far away. This is one reason why I will have cameras that will start to record when the car is bumped

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

As for the 2.7L...It feels pretty quick so no way is it 10 seconds. If I find myself on a road where I can take a video I'll try and do my own 0-60 test, no guarantees.

As for the Ford thing in the mail...I got it to, so they're sending it to everyone.
Which Bronco do you have. Regular or fat tires? Makes a difference to the overall feel and sense of quickness

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No need to apologize…. It’s pretty sad how bad Ford f’ed this up.
There are few companies that can nail a launch. I'm talking automobile companies and tech.

I'd probably only trust Apple with having consistently solid launches of their products. So I expected this

..but not this bad lol
Part of me wants to give them the pandemic-benefit-of-the-doubt but, we can't blame everything on that
Sponsored