Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok maybe be BLOWN away is a little much… I meant I wanted to be likes this is better then my Jeep and I’m definitely getting one….. I didn’t feel that way. Still like it and probably still going to get one bit not until Ford fixes their fuck ups
People keep comparing it to a jeep, but it's not. With all the vids and stuff with the bronco they seem to market it as more of a Baja, quick trail ride and not hardcore rock crawling. For me I will hopefully be happy. I have never like jeeps. I think they are really ugly, slow and handle like shit. Only reason I was considering a jeep before the bronco is because I wanted to travel more shitty roads in this country, but then the bronco showed up. As far a the fuck ups, I hope they will solve the problems for future broncos and that they will fix them for those of us that are apparently beta testing the bronco for them
Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Only reason I was considering a jeep before the bronco is because I wanted to travel more shitty roads in this country, but then the bronco showed up.
I will step in for @Merc4x4 here.

HaVe YoU CoNsiDeRed A SubAru OutbAck For YOuR ShITty rOaDs? ArE YoU EvEn Really GOnnA UsE a BrOnCO BRO?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I will step in for @Merc4x4 here.

HaVe YoU CoNsiDeRed A SubAru OutbAck For YOuR ShITty rOaDs? ArE YoU EvEn Really GOnnA UsE a BrOnCO BRO?
Nope 😂 . I will be happy driving the back roads and whatever trails I can find along the way. I never planned on rock crawling as that is not my thing.

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nope 😂 . I will be happy driving the back roads and whatever trails I can find along the way. I never planned on rock crawling as that is not my thing.
The only crawling you’ll be doing is mall crawling

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How dare you sir. There are decorative boulders in the taco bell drive thru I plan to conquer
Are you going with a lift and 37's? Trying to figure out what I need to get started with off-roading.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Are you going with a lift and 37's? Trying to figure out what I need to get started with off-roading.
How about you start with a Bronco ya big dummy! ;)

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about you start with a Bronco ya big dummy! ;)
Will the BD Bronco clear the Taco Bell decorative boulders? Or do I need the Sasquatch package?
I got a Subaru like everyone recommended, but had to get towed from the drive-thru.
Can you believe I actually got a ticket for that?!?!?!

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Will the BD Bronco clear the Taco Bell decorative boulders? Or do I need the Sasquatch package?
I got a Subaru like everyone recommended, but had to get towed from the drive-thru.
IDK about the Taco Bell parking lot, but it should be able to handle the Wendy's boulders, they run a little smaller!

Besides, your signature says you got a Badlands Squatch... why would you want to run 37's? And if you did go that route, I'd wait until someone actually comes out with a suspension lift, just to make sure you can maintain wheel travel. 🤷‍♂️

Then again, why listen to me, mine is going to be my DD 😁 I'm too old, and never enough time to go off the beaten path.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

42" treps minimum... rookie.
Only problem there bud, back in the 80's the cool kids ran 44's ;) Then again, back in the day, EVERYONE had a V8 also :unsure:

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

you will need Sasquatch. You never know when you will need 35" when going out into the wild

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1627917225398

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Start with these tires

23D60AB6-6567-4B5B-88E9-213C0133E075.jpeg
Sponsored