Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks. I editted my original post. Ideally, i would need to save $1,000 (after factoring in cost to ship) to go with Stephens. Given wait, and waiving test drive.

To clarify by $9k of options, i really mean 2.7L, lux pack, hard top, etc. Those costs that bring a $41k OBX closer to $50k. So how does invoice and xplan apply to those items? Does the $100 in savings end up being $1,000, given Stephen has invoice pricing (again, after factoring in cost to ship).
You should check out build & pr..oh wait nvm
Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The higher you go in Invoice pricing, the closer you get with x-plan to invoice.
Got it. Sounds like if im getting a $50k stickered OBX with 2.7, lux, hardtop, etc. X-plan beats out invoice. and Stephens at $1,000 under invoice (but with $1,200 shipping), actually may cost more, plus the wait. So Stephens only work over the xplan if 1. You dont have a loaded model, and 2. You arent paying for third-party shipping.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks. I editted my original post. Ideally, i would need to save $1,000 (after factoring in cost to ship) to go with Stephens. Given wait, and waiving test drive.

To clarify by $9k of options, i really mean 2.7L, lux pack, hard top, etc. Those costs that bring a $41k OBX closer to $50k. So how does invoice and xplan apply to those items? Does the $100 in savings end up being $1,000, given Stephen has invoice pricing (again, after factoring in cost to ship).
Everything is relative here. Because what you list, 2.7, lux, hard top are all items that should be x-plan eligible as well.

So let's just throw out some BOGUS #'s here.

OBX (as you configure it out) ~ $50k - $1300 - $48,700 + $1,200 (to ship) = $49,900
Dealer Invoice $50k - 0.4% ($200) + $275 (Admin Fee) = $50,075

So you are talking (with shipping as a guess), you save $175.

Factor in if you go with the Winner Ford deal. You pay $175 more than Stephen's (With the assumed shipping again), but now get $1,000 in Accessory Credit.

Once again made up numbers, but shown correctly as I used them. That is what you have to decide, is any incentive we come across worth it?

Winner Dover sounds promising. I just cant imagine what the wife would say driving 2.5 hours each way with kids so I could pick up a car ive been annoying her about non-stop for 12+ months. I would need to be saving THOUSANDS of dollars for her to agree to that. haha
2 1/2 is probably more like 3 1/2 to 4 for me. But to be honest, it's still half of what I'd drive to get out to Stephen's.

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Winner Dover sounds promising. I just cant imagine what the wife would say driving 2.5 hours each way with kids so I could pick up a car ive been annoying her about non-stop for 12+ months. I would need to be saving THOUSANDS of dollars for her to agree to that. haha
Promise her they ride with you on the way back so she gets some damn peace n quiet.

Sponsored

teevan

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Think the best option is a train ticket to get down there...can have the wife drop me off at Metro-Park, then hop on amtrak and some local buses, and google says it will take anywhere from 2 to 3.5 hours, depending on day/time. No way she would be up for round trip if the train is an option.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Me - Hunny, would you be open to driving me to Dover next year?
Wife - Is this about the Bronco again!?
Me -Yes, but I would be saving $1,000
Wife - You get the Bronco, I get a Cayenne, then I'll drive you.

So yeah, sounds like i'd need to be saving another $79k towards an $80k Cayenne for her to be willing to drive me. HAHA

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So yeah, sounds like i'd need to be saving another $79k towards an $80k Cayenne for her to be willing to drive me. HAHA
Seriously though, who drives Porsche's? ?
Tell her you'll just order 2 Bronco's take the train together down there and you'll save $30-40k ? And then take a nice trip to the Maldives. I just read an article on those nice rooms out over the water ?

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 200925004434-01-maldives-soneva-overwater-villas

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 200925004443-04-maldives-soneva-overwater-villas

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base

It doesnt sound like you two have an equalized budget. lol

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It doesnt sound like you two have an equalized budget. lol
For what it's worth i bet if i tried to price a lease on a loaded OBX (probably horrible) it would be like $150/mo within a low trim Cayenne.

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Alright guys - good news.

Connected with All American Ford - Old Bridge. They are, and confirmed they are, the highest volume dealer in the state. They are accepting x-plan. They also have other locations in north NJ, but they are smaller, and i dont want to risk going to a satellite dealer with lower sales.

Surprisingly through, they only have 120 Bronco reservations.

The person running the Bronco sales is Ali (man, not woman). He said he will confirm over email that they will honor x-plan pricing (I will also state $100 capped doc fee which should be included in the x-plan). [email protected]

aaddaamm

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lyon L'Avecaise
Your Bronco Model
Base
I could ride my bicycle to Old Bridge! That would be convenient.

Does anyone have a handle on how much buying from a high volume dealer like All American is really going to help in getting a Bronco sooner? If that would mean having the truck a year earlier, then heck yea. If it meant a month sooner or no difference, but I got $1k accessory incentive if I make the trip to Dover DE, then that is the choice for me.

This is the most complicated car purchase I've ever contemplated.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Connected with All American Ford - Old Bridge. They are, and confirmed they are, the highest volume dealer in the state. They are accepting x-plan. They also have other locations in north NJ, but they are smaller, and i dont want to risk going to a satellite dealer with lower sales.

The person running the Bronco sales is Ali (man, not woman). He said he will confirm over email that they will honor x-plan pricing (I will also state $100 capped doc fee which should be included in the x-plan). [email protected]
We are moving in the right direction, but I would need more than just the x-plan. My current dealership is offering the x-plan and I can walk to them.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What Ford put out scares me in terms of dealer size. Although it could be meaningless. I would rather drive 45 minutes to Old Bridge than 10 minutes to my local dealership if the dealer size plays into it. Dover is a bit too far, however. Another small concern is Old Bridge only has 120 reservations. They may be highest volume....collectively, across their multiple locations.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think you should be the one to run the All American Ford deal... unless you don't want it and would rather have someone step in. Being the #1 volume dealer in the area, you'd think they'd be all over trying to (almost double) their sales.

With that said. I have no idea how Ford's latest affects delivery. They throw out numbers like 1st 50% should be quick, after that, the final 50% could take longer based on dealer size and competition. But once again I have NO IDEA. It could screw us over, or it may not really have any bearing on us. No one really seems to know at this point.

Now personally, like others have stated. x-plan, we can get anywhere. And is it even worth the switch? What if someone comes in below invoice? Or are these accessory credits worth the jump? Too much to think about beyond the POSSIBILITY of having a good spot in line. If it were guaranteed we'd see delivery next June, hell yeah I'd jump ship. But it isn't, and no one can tell us until around the time of order (well after the time to switch is up).

Edit: BTW, added a new survey if anyone is interested All American Ford (Old Bridge, NJ)

Edit #2: I must say, @Granger Ford is really trying to knock it out of the park with (NEW RESERVATIONS) @ $2000 below invoice. Which of course means you lose your current spot in line, and have to get new spot. Granger $2000 B/I Props to them for having the balls to go all in on their future!
Sponsored