Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did you secretly switch to soft top?
I'll let you know.... AFTER I get to punch @Chrism81 in the face! 😁

Not like it'd help me anyways... 🤷‍♂️ the soft top that is!
Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wamland

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I switched to soft top a while ago but I still have Sas Lux door handles a steering wheel left AND right blinkers and a glove box. So I’m good …

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
From how I understand it, soft tops are still possible for MY21. They haven't scheduled all of their MY21's yet. Which realistically probably means there is 1 or 2 more runs of MY21 to be scheduled.

So the way I see it, there is a SLIM chance that people can still get 21's, if they go soft top. Then you can factor in all the other bullshit constraints alongside that.

Now I didn't read the latest post which outlines the entire MIC debacle, so it's possible that it could've stated "Ford is done scheduling MY21 completely". So if you seen that somewhere, please let me know.
My understanding as well. Only soft tops will be scheduled (and FE's) for MY21.

And after about an hour of listing pros and cons with the wife... I'm switching to a soft top.

I forgot about allocations, but I was told I was within with the hardtop, so assuming not TOO many switch at my specific dealer, I should still make it by switching to a softie.

I have NO other constraints.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There's no reason to order one now.... better to wait to see 22my options…. Am I right?
unless you need a car... like me.

although I am thinking of now just leasing and this way I can turn it in in 3yrs. Might be able to get a hardtop by then. :rolleyes:

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Cars don’t come with turn signals in NY/NJ so you’re good there. 😉
for real though. Growing up in NJ everyone always said NJ was the worst drivers, and I just told them to f off, they were the worst drivers.... Then I lived in PA for awhile, and now whenever I go back to NJ to visit family, I'm like holy shit, NJ is the worst drivers. hahaha.

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
for real though. Growing up in NJ everyone always said NJ was the worst drivers, and I just told them to f off, they were the worst drivers.... Then I lived in PA for awhile, and now whenever I go back to NJ to visit family, I'm like holy shit, NJ is the worst drivers. hahaha.
So true. I’ve lived in NJ half my life now and can’t stand the driving. I grew up in anther State where they teach you how to drive correctly, so I had that outside perspective. They should require continued Ed so people can unlearn bad habits. I do think CT takes the cake tho. Hate driving through CT.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1628778110562
Troll lol
Look dick!! I reserve the right to change my mind at the drop of a hat. With that said, I admit to NOTHING! 😁

Does @EvlNvrDys even have a Bronco order? I recall he conveniently switched from Brewster and we have no 3rd party way to verify... 🤷‍♂️
That is a good point you have there... :unsure:

I may or may not have (2) reservations. I also may or may not have enlisted the chauffer services of one @Bronc-OH in case the Brewster order does come available. There appears to be quite a few secrets going around here... almost as many as Ford has! ;) Mr. G Wagon!

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

unless you need a car... like me.

although I am thinking of now just leasing and this way I can turn it in in 3yrs. Might be able to get a hardtop by then. :rolleyes:
Do I need a car like today? No. My Mustang still running... but as of today, 222k miles.. as of next Summer when Ford plans on getting me a Bronco..... 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored