Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Now that we have the information from 9/25, are any dealers close to the Tri-State willing to play ball at all? Im hoping for $1000 under invoice and x-plan.

Getting nervous now that we are a month away from our reservation change date
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Now that we have the information from 9/25, are any dealers close to the Tri-State willing to play ball at all? Im hoping for $1000 under invoice and x-plan.

It's not looking like it

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, sounds like x plan only. Unless you want to drive 3+ hrs each way to more rural areas to get a slightly sweeter deal (but not by much).

Given I'm shopping for a fairly loaded model, id actually prefer to stick with x-plan, not undercutting invoice by a set dollar amount, like $500 below invoice. We arent going to get $1k-$2k below invoice deals in the tri state area. Google satellite map Stephens dealership in WV and youll understand why lol. You could zoom out 5 times until you start seeing signs of civilization. That place will be operating as as a temporary distribution hub in the middle of nowhere for 6 months.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Im already going for Badlands. I don't think it really counts as loaded. I think only adds will be the modular shadow black top, and high package

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, sounds like x plan only. Unless you want to drive 3+ hrs each way to more rural areas to get a slightly sweeter deal (but not by much).

Given I'm shopping for a fairly loaded model, id actually prefer to stick with x-plan, not undercutting invoice by a set dollar amount, like $500 below invoice. We arent going to get $1k-$2k below invoice deals in the tri state area. Google satellite map Stephens dealership in WV and youll understand why lol. You could zoom out 5 times until you start seeing signs of civilization. That place will be operating as as a temporary distribution hub in the middle of nowhere for 6 months.
Anytime I hear about WV I just think about the Hills has eyes lol
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1601381516437

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anytime I hear about WV I just think about the Hills has eyes lol
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1601381516437
I think of Deliverance. Neither portray the state to be that great lol

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think of Deliverance. Neither portray the state to be that great lol
Might be why they are offering such a good deal. People go to get their bronco but are never heard from again ?

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Winner Dover sounds promising. I just cant imagine what the wife would say driving 2.5 hours each way with kids so I could pick up a car ive been annoying her about non-stop for 12+ months. I would need to be saving THOUSANDS of dollars for her to agree to that. haha
don’t bring the family? Cheap car rental solo trip

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I also haven't actually made a reservation yet. So I'm guessing my arrival date wouldn't really be expected to be any faster making my reservation with Granger vs. Old Bridge or Winner ?
Missed this question 1st time around, sorry.

My guess would be, if you haven't reserved yet, then it really shouldn't matter at this point. You'd be towards the back of the line as it is. The bigger question for you should be, are you ok with doing business out of state? Mainly, how would you get your Bronco? Ship to you? Or fly out and pick it up? $2000 below invoice is tough to look away from.

But I made my reservation July 15th. And I'm not willing to move to back of the line.

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That nervousness is felt within the group, we're right there with you. My feelings are, I'd like to know the answer by end of 2nd week in October. Every day we continue to look at different dealers. Plus we are waiting on a couple to come back with something.

Last I checked I think we put @jaruss01 in charge of haggling with All American (120 reservations for East Coast highest volume dealer sounds low). @KJM76 and @Fly by Nite are following up on Bergey's. I've shown what Winner is offering. And there's a few more out there we are looking into.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Keystone Ford (PA) is out. Heritage Ford (WI) is out. Premier Ford of Bay Ridge is out (Brooklyn NY). Those are updates I received in last 24 hours

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Last I checked I think we put @jaruss01 in charge of haggling with All American (120 reservations for East Coast highest volume dealer sounds low).
I havent started haggling with All American. I know you put out a survey - maybe i should wait for the results? I personally dont want an invoice based pricing system, but rather x-plan plus some type of credit. Although i dont see a ton of accessories that i want, but since im geting 2.7l, lux, leather, and hardtop, i think x-plan pricing works better. That said, what should i be conveying to All American? 50+ reservations if they match the Dover's deal with xplan plus $1k accessoary credit? Not sure how i would deliver that.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I havent started haggling with All American. I know you put out a survey - maybe i should wait for the results? I personally dont want an invoice based pricing system, but rather x-plan plus some type of credit. Although i dont see a ton of accessories that i want, but since im geting 2.7l, lux, leather, and hardtop, i think x-plan pricing works better. That said, what should i be conveying to All American? 50+ reservations if they match the Dover's deal with xplan plus $1k accessoary credit? Not sure how i would deliver that.
I think based on the "accessory list" for the Sport, some people might not be interested in that. As we've been doing, we basically throw ideas out there, other offers on the table... Dealer X is $1000 Below Invoice, Dealer Y is $1000 Accessory Credit. What can your dealership offer as an incentive if we were to switch our reservation. I try not to confuse them with numbers, sometimes I say our group has 100 members, other times I throw in I expect 30+ to switch for the right deal.

If you want, we can throw someone on it for you. It may turn out that x-plan is the best we can do on the east coast. We just don't know at this point. And just maybe, if All American (higher volume dealer) were to come in at like $750 (just throwing out a number) below invoice, you might have quite a few jumping all over that deal.

Edit: The problem with surveys is not everyone checks this thread every day. Not everyone feels like filling out a new survey every week. But I feel forced to make these surveys because someone might switch to a dealer in Delaware for $750 below invoice, and someone else might go for a NY dealer @ $500 below invoice because it's closer. And we do the surveys to have information we can present to the dealer like we have 'X' number of people that will move for THIS amount.

Bccarlin

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
In my mind, X under invoice is the better way to go. There is precedent for that also, as I believe most would consider the Granger and Stephen’s deals the best available right now. I looked at the Bronco Sport accessory list and saw nothing I wanted. I, and I think many others would prefer a price 1,000 or 1,300 below invoice as the preference. I would probably still make the drive to WV if the offer In Delaware was an accessory credit. So xplan - 1,000 or 1,300 would get my order.
Sponsored