Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I did know that but just did not think of it at the time. Trying to be a wiseass. 😁

For the record though many roads in PA say north, but you travel northeast to southwest. The roads follow the valleys many times and you can end up traveling east on a north route.
Did you ever actually look at I-95 on a map? It's a North South (new england to FL), but pretty much thru CT it runs legit East / West.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I did know that but just did not think of it at the time. Trying to be a wiseass. 😁

For the record though many roads in PA say north, but you travel northeast to southwest. The roads follow the valleys many times and you can end up traveling east on a north route.
My favorite is 287 South in NJ becomes 440 North. Same road. No merger or anything. Heading southbound, then boom, nope heading northbound.

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did you ever actually look at I-95 on a map? It's a North South (new england to FL), but pretty much thru CT it runs legit East / West.
Yep.
I drive north on westbound I-10 for two straight hours every time I drive from Tucson to Phoenix.😁

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was about to say the same thing. Always messed me up as a kid, I have to go north to go to southern RI?

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I take the Garden State Parkway everyday and that goes on a mythical 3rd dimensional direction... or that could be the never-ending construction up by me?
Anyway, I think this came out great. Used DipYourCar kit in Piano Black. Really like the gloss instead of flat/matte
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? IMG_1172

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? IMG_1175

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I take the Garden State Parkway everyday and that goes on a mythical 3rd dimensional direction... or that could be the never-ending construction up by me?
Anyway, I think this came out great. Used DipYourCar kit in Piano Black. Really like the gloss instead of flat/matte

damn dude, you sure are doing a lot to your Bronco!

At least I know who to ask for tips when I finally do get mine!

I like this, looks sharp. What would you grade the effort on it?

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
oh, and how does it only stick to the emblem?

Sponsored

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

damn dude, you sure are doing a lot to your Bronco!

At least I know who to ask for tips when I finally do get mine!

I like this, looks sharp. What would you grade the effort on it?
Effort is pretty minimal if you've ever spray painted anything before. Prep is key. Do 3 or 4 light dust coats to start (dries quick, like 5 minutes or so) then gradually build it up to full wet coat at like 6th, 7th and 8th. There should be enough of a gap that the edge of the emblem makes a natural "score" that the excess dip cuts by itself at the edge. There's a few good youtube videos that walk you through it. Also use quality, low tack 3M painters tape. The stuff they sent with the kit was pretty tacky and left a lot of residue. Hell I spent more time cleaning up tape residue then removing the "extra" dip around the emblem.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IMG_1172.jpg

IMG_1175.jpg
Assuming you removed it to dip it - saw someone else sprayed in place. If you removed it, do I remember correctly that it is just attached with the 3M tape (unlike the Ford logo)? Thanks - love that piano black!

EDIT - looks like I was typing while you posted your process...

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You may be saving yourself, but understand that by the time "The One" has been delivered to you, she's had at least five or six other men inside her...couple factory workers, greasy fat truck driver, dealer lot donkey, dealer detailer.
Do you really want to show up to the big day so inexperienced? That first test drive may only last a minute. :oops:
@Designkid can give you some tips on getting to second base with your new seats. :LOL:

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my Baja Design pocket light kit from @4x4TruckLEDs.com today and immediately took over the kitchen table to assemble them. I went with the Squadron SAE Ambers, the S2 Sport Driving Combo and S2 Sport Spots. Now if I just had a Bronco to put them in. Watching the "Factory Fog Light Switch" thread closely as we may be able to swap out the non-fog switch on the Badlands with one that will handle the fogs rather than using one of the upfitters.
Sponsored