Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My only saving grace right now is that I'm # 1 on the list at wifey's dealership and #2 at Brewster for the Bronco 77W - and I assuredly will not be paying above MSRP.
Sponsored

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My only saving grace right now is that I'm # 1 on the list at wifey's dealership and #2 at Brewster for the Bronco 77W - and I assuredly will not be paying above MSRP.
Can call dibs on first test ride when that arrives in 2034? I kid 😂
Thankfully it's Friday and I'm back in #shorelife
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1D8FF284-C01A-41BF-B0B8-6966D40CA6F4

adk749

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

About to place my order. One dealer told me I should wait until the ‘22 order window opens in a few weeks rather than placing a ‘21 order now. Thoughts on what gets me closer to delivery (yes, I know it will be a while from now).

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is that it, You decided? Final Offer ?

Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ok so I did a little cargurus check to see how crazy dealers are selling Broncos after seeing some posts……
But omg I think this takes the cake…
https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/share/306130530
I've seen this one at the stealership. They were one of the ones who will not set a price... shady. They also wouldnt play ball with my wifes sport order we wanted to hand them on a silver platter simply cause it was close to home.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Is that it, You decided? Final Offer ?
For the most part yes, there's really only a couple of showstoppers I'd say - 1)if it looks completely ass ugly and they botched the whole flaring of the fenders etc, 2)would be if it's too tall and doesn't fit in my garage, no way I'm spending 70 K+ and it's not going to be garaged.

Last edited:

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the most part yes, there's really only a couple of showstoppers I'd say - 1)if it looks completely ass ugly and they botched the whole flaring of the fenders etc, 2)would be if it's too tall and doesn't fit in my garage, no way I'm spending 70 K+ and it's not going to be garaged.
How tall is your garage opening? I bet the Raptor will be close to 80" with 37's

Sponsored

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford2201

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 - 2014 JKU - 1997 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Guys.. on this Friday I feel a little.. odd?
Part of it is I miss EVL. I'm annoyed he was banned and I'm not exactly sure if new guy is EVL or not

Secondly I really am tired of waiting for my Bronco. I promise I will never wait for anything this long again. This isn't cool. We have all been just putting up with it because we are enthusiasts. And sure yeah when I get my hands on MY steering wheel, all this BS will be a faded memory. But that doesn't excuse all this. Ford is giving us these freebies like points and hammocks.. but their stock price still goes Up lol. They are not feeling any repercussions from this. I don't want anybody fired from the blue oval. I just want them to do better

Idk... just felt like venting. I'll shut up now and finish my 11.3% raspberry stout and think about things non Bronco related
100% right there with you. The wait is killing me. All I want is a 2-door black Diamond. Been seeing a few 4-door big bends in the area. No 2-doors tho. How f&$king hard can that be? Now we need to place new orders and pray the f-n dealer stays realistic. Wtf. How can this be that messed up?
Bring on the Bulleit rye. Hoping the coming weeks bring good news