Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Sponsored

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No issue in NY - nothing listed about angle of view.

https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/laws/VAT/402
Likewise in NJ - only special notes are regarding the rear plate lighting and visibility:

https://www.nj.gov/mvc/vehicles/standplates.htm

License plate display
When you title and register a vehicle, you will receive two license plates – one for the front and one for the rear of the vehicle. Trailers, motorized bicycles, motorcycles and autocycles receive only one license plate.

The license plates must be clean and visible at all times. Even though the rear plate is reflectorized, it must be illuminated to make it visible from 50 feet away at night (N.J.S.A. 39:3-48b).

If you use a license plate holder or cover that obscures or conceals any lettering on the license plate, you are subject to a fine of up to $100.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It cannot be obstructed, Sideways, upside down or if you can’t read it .
And officer Rob I'd argue that the photo provided is sufficient...especially on a vehicle with 35s, as you approach head on in a police car, you'll be able to read it. Had fender eliminator on my bike and if you were sitting Ina a car behind me, you could read it no problem. This approach was my plan all along as well.

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
And officer Rob I'd argue that the photo provided is sufficient...especially on a vehicle with 35s, as you approach head on in a police car, you'll be able to read it. Had fender eliminator on my bike and if you were sitting Ina a car behind me, you could read it no problem. This approach was my plan all along as well.
A lot of motorcycles would bend, put them under the fender and have them vertical. I’d pull them over if I couldn’t see the plate. If I could read it left them alone

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
And everyone argues with the police

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

A lot of motorcycles would bend, put them under the fender and have them vertical. I’d pull them over if I couldn’t see the plate. If I could read it left them alone
I'd even consider a magnetic catch with hidden remote release so that it could spring open to vertical if needed - LOL. But I have too many other accessory ideas to futz around with that right now, someone will make a nice marketable setup.

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
how did you feel about them in the windshield?

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And everyone argues with the police
I've seen that. And while they're arguing they admit to all the laws they broke. LOL
State your side of events. Don't incriminate yourself.

The time to argue is in court in front of a judge, with an attorney if warranted.

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've seen that. And while they're arguing they admit to all the laws they broke. LOL
State your side of events. Don't incriminate yourself.

The time to argue is in court in front of a judge, with an attorney if warranted.
Traffic court lawyers ….. 🤔 no comment
Sponsored